Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 15. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?

haven't heard back from you guys...

Is it this conference you are talking about? https://blockshowasia.com/
I think it's November 29th... but it's a good one, I'll go there... I found somewhere here a discount code VIP30, so I bought tickets cheaper.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?

haven't heard back from you guys...
Activity: 184
Just a little housekeeping reminder...

For those who have purchased and those who will receive PEX-Token through award incentives remember that you MUST have a Waves wallet and you MUST register your Waves wallet address with us.  This is the way you will receive your PEX-Tokens.  They will go to your Waves wallet.  We can't get them to your Waves wallet without you registering your Waves address. We can't distribute PEX-Tokens if you have not registered a Waves wallet with Waves and/or not registered your Waves wallet with us.

So just to be clear, get a Waves wallet and send the Waves receiving address to us if you want to receive PEX-Tokens!!!

We don't have an exact PEX-Token distribution date as of yet but will let you know when we know.  It will be in the first few days of December, we just don't know exactly when yet.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
The main goal of Prime-Ex is to introduce a system where new properties are built, sold, and financed within a single ecosystem.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Prime-Ex Project continues to collect more money regularly in every single day of the crowdsale. Total amounth of collected tokens is already reached to 4.5 Million. It is going faster comparing with pre-ico period.  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
It's been a journey with Prie-ex and a good journey, still not over yet. There is alot more to be done, with community effort all is possible. The team is very active and I have high hopes for this crypto moving forward. Next year will be a big year for adoption of crypto's

I think the same. Most likely, I will leave all the accumulated coins for long-term storage. I believe in the long-term success of the project.
Activity: 406
REAL block chain coins Real is not called very forced, not the same break a mess. But PEX wants to solve some of the problems in the real estate industry, it seems to be very promising, want to solve some problems in the real estate industry. The development of team work may have a successful day.
Once ICO is completed, Prime-Ex Perpetual will continue working on achieving its goals as presented in the following roadmap. http://ICO.Prime-Ex.com
Activity: 308
It's been a journey with Prie-ex and a good journey, still not over yet. There is alot more to be done, with community effort all is possible. The team is very active and I have high hopes for this crypto moving forward. Next year will be a big year for adoption of crypto's
Prime-Ex wants to solve a number of problem in the real estate industry. The major problem they see is a lack of unity across all parties involved in real estate.
Prime-Ex is marketing itself to North American and European expats who wish to build properties in the "warm beaches and cool highlands of Panama".
Activity: 252
Looks promising and if you keep pushing this through,  I believe this will become successful.
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
Hey. I look at you a lot of supporters. You fellows, continue in the same spirit)
Activity: 308
There are many group of people that can be attratcted to projects like this, Students are also a big potential maybe not for buying, but the people who Purchase Prime-ex homes will have the option to rent as well. Retirees ofcourse will be a big potential client, I am looking to see what other markets can be attracted to the Cryotocurrency Real Estate Markets.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Great! Investment counter in official website of Prime-Ex Perpetual is updated again  Cool 482,428 more PEX token was sold yesterday. So more than 4 Million Token is already sold  Smiley

It's just a warm-up. I think that in general we will sell much more tokens.  Smiley
Prime-Ex customers are encouraged to pay their mortgage payments in PEX-Tokens, thus creating demand for PEX-Tokens on the open market.
Prime-Ex Perpetual will now start implementing its unique residential real estate ecosystem and breaking ground on the first houses in Panama.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Hi devs and the team, great success to your project pex. however, can i know how can we see the spreadsheet  for those earlier tester of your bounty software in your website?

you will notify use right? 
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Great! Investment counter in official website of Prime-Ex Perpetual is updated again  Cool 482,428 more PEX token was sold yesterday. So more than 4 Million Token is already sold  Smiley
The Prime-Ex model to the real estate process guarantees that the company and the home buyer sit on the same side of the table.
Pages:
Jump to: