Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 16. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Prime-Ex Perpetual has issued a total of roughly 22 million PEX-Tokens for public sale. This is a terrific opportunity to purchase PEX-Tokens ahead of its distribution to the DEX Exchange near the beginning of December.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Very nice project. Hoping for your success
good luch comrade
With a successful pre-ICO round behind, Prime-Ex's ICO will be even more successful. Join the revolution today. Visit: http://ico.prime-ex.com
Activity: 308
20 - 45 homes a year is just the beginning, once this takes off you will see high demands for more and ore expats wanting to invest in homes in Panama. I can see Prime-ex getting requests for other projects are areas within Panama itself.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Even this visual gets me Excited to go to Panama. I'm more of a beach guy rather than a city guy, which is why I found this project so appealing. It's a great way to live a cryptolifestyle.. well in STYLE!

Yes, of course, any sensible person would choose such a way of life. No restrictions, you can feel very comfortable living in a bungalow, perhaps it is much more convenient than in an apartment, and be more joyful and free.  Wink

Prime-Ex plans to sell 30 million PEX tokens. The initial value for PEX has been set at $1 USD, a minimum investment of $1000 is required to participate in the ICO.

I realized that you will not react to me. It's more like a bot.  Cheesy
Prime-Ex hopes to build and sell between 20 and 45 luxury homes a year in the Central American nation for the next five years.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
What kind of token do you use?

Prime-Ex project uses PEX tokens. Pex tokens are Waves (Fastest Decentralized Blockchain Platform) based tokens, so we will be able to start trading them on DEX exchange without waiting after ico Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
What kind of token do you use?
Activity: 164
Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?
Activity: 112
Prime-Ex plans to sell 30 million PEX tokens. The initial value for PEX has been set at $1 USD, a minimum investment of $1000 is required to participate in the ICO.

And, there's roughly 21 million PEX-Tokens left! You can watch the count in Prime-Ex.com
Even this visual gets me Excited to go to Panama. I'm more of a beach guy rather than a city guy, which is why I found this project so appealing. It's a great way to live a cryptolifestyle.. well in STYLE!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Well I am really plan that trip to Panama, I thinking being a part of the crypto space especially in the real estate market will benefit anyone exponentially in the future.  This technology has really changed the structure of many businesses. Real Estate is going to flourish with Prime-ex PEXTokens.

It's not like your personal messages. You just copy and paste here the facts from the article on Prime-Ex. Why do this? Do you have any thoughts of your own?

Prime-Ex Perpetual believes that the improvements made to the real estate process put their company in the conversation of every person considering purchasing a home in any market that they choose to operate.

I think that Panama can be seen not only from interest in the cryptocurrency, but also because of the amazing beaches and views.  Smiley

Indeed... actually living around PANAMA beaches is everybody's dream.
I ve a long time experience in phuket that has very similar climate to PANAMA but cheaper. And Panama is more modern and a definetely a better place to live. Even a bungalow is acceptable for me to live around PANAMA   Wink. If there is a opportunity buy a villa there, i am definetely in. Joining in Prime Ex ICO is not only a crypto investment for me but it also gives a chance to move to my dream country in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Well I am really plan that trip to Panama, I thinking being a part of the crypto space especially in the real estate market will benefit anyone exponentially in the future.  This technology has really changed the structure of many businesses. Real Estate is going to flourish with Prime-ex PEXTokens.

It's not like your personal messages. You just copy and paste here the facts from the article on Prime-Ex. Why do this? Do you have any thoughts of your own?

Prime-Ex Perpetual believes that the improvements made to the real estate process put their company in the conversation of every person considering purchasing a home in any market that they choose to operate.

I think that Panama can be seen not only from interest in the cryptocurrency, but also because of the amazing beaches and views.  Smiley

Activity: 84
Merit: 12
This is a quick message from icotoinvest.com:

We would love to have your ICO project reviewed and listed on our site www.icotoinvest.com.

ICOtoINVEST purpose isn’t just to get your project listed but to proceed with a reliable, unbiased review of your project adding value and building trust towards your campaign.

We also provide advertising and promotional opportunities targeting specific sectors of the crypto community whilst promoting our listed members’ cause.

@ICOtoINVEST - email them to [email protected] (this is the support email listed in their site)
Thank you for your reply.
Prime-Ex is committed to distributing 80% of its profits to YOU, token holders at the end of each fiscal year. Learn more: http://ico.prime-ex.com
Activity: 112
This is a quick message from icotoinvest.com:

We would love to have your ICO project reviewed and listed on our site www.icotoinvest.com.

ICOtoINVEST purpose isn’t just to get your project listed but to proceed with a reliable, unbiased review of your project adding value and building trust towards your campaign.

We also provide advertising and promotional opportunities targeting specific sectors of the crypto community whilst promoting our listed members’ cause.

@ICOtoINVEST - email them to [email protected] (this is the support email listed in their site)
The main advantage of blockchain technology is an automated trust which enables any kind of P2P interaction without intermediaries. Transfering rental and real estate deals on blockchain will allow both parties to act without intermediaries.
Well I am really plan that trip to Panama, I thinking being a part of the crypto space especially in the real estate market will benefit anyone exponentially in the future.  This technology has really changed the structure of many businesses. Real Estate is going to flourish with Prime-ex PEXTokens.
Pages:
Jump to: