Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 28. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Prime-Ex is a real estate development project that uses cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to make the real estate industry more efficient.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think Panama as a whole might take on the use of cryptocurrency to a much further level than most developing countries. There is a need for financial resources in 3rd world countries, but I wouldn't consider Panama third world at all still. If anyone has been there you will know what I am talking about. They are pretty up to date with everything, and with the added charm of both the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean only makes it more appealing to investors and tourists alike.
Panama is already popular tourist destination and expat haven. Adding a first-world cruise port that makes it easy for large numbers of tourists to experience the beauty and wonder of Panama is great news for real estate industry.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
There is no doubt about it that PEX will be a favorite crypto to a lot of Panamanian and overseas real estate investors.
Would probably be the only crypto they would ever need based on the roadmap
There is no doubt about it that PEX will be a favorite crypto to a lot of Panamanian and overseas real estate investors.
Prime-Ex's terms of the Revolution loan have no rival in Panama and come to meet the needs of an underserved market.
The best thing about this platform is that is is very straight forward. Very simple to understand. It has really got me in thinking of taking that tour down to Panama. The Revolution Loan is really going to capture the eyes of more and more investors.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Prime-Ex seeks to resolve a number of problems in the real estate industry. The major problem they see is a lack of cohesion across all parties involved in real estate.

The biggest problem is that expats in Panama cannot buy a house easily! Smiley

And Prime-Ex will make it easy and affordable for expats to buy a house in Panama - and then, the world!
Prime-Ex seeks to resolve a number of problems in the real estate industry. The major problem they see is a lack of cohesion across all parties involved in real estate.
Prime-ex is breaking all the barriers. They did their homework! My brother just got back from Costa Rica and I am sure there is room for Prime-ex there as well.
Hahaha, did you see this one?

Good job Prime-Ex Perpetual!

Previously, Panamaniam homebuilders have faced entry barriers related to home financing in Panama. That's where Prime-Ex sees an opportunity.

Entry barriers = Mortgages must be repaid by age 75 in Panama. So, retired expats only have a few years to pay a loan! Not good.

Entry barriers = Local banks in Panama hardly accept Self-employment income as a proof of income. So, younger expats (with a family?) who own a business can't buy a house either!

Entry barriers = It ends up being cheaper to rent than to buy for expats in Panama.

Prime-Ex will revolutionize this!
Just got my attention with this project so its from Real-estate again so what are you trying to do with the real estate problems? Are you going to build a platform?

@ice18 - Forgive my ignorance - What do you mean by building a platform? Prime-Ex is using Waves to distribute the PEX-Token, and the assumption is that you will be able to trade PEX-Tokens in the DEX. I guess the answer to your question is NO?

Problems Prime-Ex Solves: It's VERY HARD for expats in Panama to buy a house because of local banking laws. Prime-Ex will build and self-finance houses for expats in Panama (see the Revolution Loan). There's hundreds of expats coming in to Panama monthly. There should be lots of demand for these houses (my humble opinion). Those who buy homes with Prime-Ex will receive a mortgage discount when they pay with PEX-Tokens. This will create organic demand for the PEX-Token.

I find it neat. I hope you too!

John Gilbert, from Prime-Ex, was interviewd recently in Nasdaq. Take a look at the video in Prime-Ex.com
Previously, Panamaniam homebuilders have faced entry barriers related to home financing in Panama. That's where Prime-Ex sees an opportunity.
The PEX-Token is a dividend token. Eighty percent of the company's net profit will be distributed to PEX-Token holders!
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Just got my attention with this project so its from Real-estate again so what are you trying to do with the real estate problems? Are you going to build a platform?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
like they say Location , Location, Location!!! and in real estate that matter a lot not only the region but the area within that region itself is important.
And after that, we have LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION with this insightful interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnYjYUelO0U
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Prime-Ex's Pre-sale is only one week away! Are you ready for it? Real estate investors hurry up and participate the PEX-Token revolution.
Wow, just one week. I hope that everyone who wants to have time to invest in Prime-Ex's Smiley

Less than a week! Pre-Sale opens Nov 1. Go Prime-Ex!
yes. it will happen in the next few days. let's wait and it does not take long to be there to be first. because I will not waste this wonderful opportunity
For those of you who want to visit http://ico.prime-ex.com/
Activity: 76
It can be a good investment in innovation. Are your customers aware of your project and willing to participate in your project?
Prime-Ex's Pre-sale is only one week away! Are you ready for it? Real estate investors hurry up and participate the PEX-Token revolution.
Wow, just one week. I hope that everyone who wants to have time to invest in Prime-Ex's Smiley

Less than a week! Pre-Sale opens Nov 1. Go Prime-Ex!
Pages:
Jump to: