Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 46. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
I actually like the waves platform. It is fairly young still and still has a lot of room to grow. Also I noticed it is very stable compared to many other cryptocurrencies, even when the market is heavily volatile. I am glad they took the route of choosing a platform that has a large space to grow. Taking the route less taken is a smart move. I like the fact that Prime-ex is a very refreshing cryptocurrencies.
WAVES is extremely stable - has always been despite market volatility. Basing their token on the platform will only strengthen the stability Prime-EX Perpetual assets bring to the table
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
@Prime-Ex Perpetual
As it iss mentioned in the whitepaper " 80% of future net profit earnings of Prime-Ex Perpetual will be split evenly across the 30,000,000 PEX tokens"
How are you going to do that? I mean what will the payment method be? Will you generate another token for that payment? Or will you pay by PEX or Waves or BTC?

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I actually like the waves platform. It is fairly young still and still has a lot of room to grow. Also I noticed it is very stable compared to many other cryptocurrencies, even when the market is heavily volatile. I am glad they took the route of choosing a platform that has a large space to grow. Taking the route less taken is a smart move. I like the fact that Prime-ex is a very refreshing cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
Why did you choose the WAVES platform? Do you think it is better than other platforms?

We chose WAVES because their DEX wallet features a fast and secure graphic interface, requires no sophisticated blockchain knowledge or blockchain downloads, and it's user friendly.  This will be important for us when home buyers start paying their mortgage payment in PEX-Tokens.  We like how it's set up for users to deposit and withdraw multiple currencies and fiat coins, and how the DEX platform itself is decentralized.

Do we think it's better?  We think it's great, we think it's safe and secure, and we think it's user friendly.  At the end of the day, after exploring many different platforms, this is the platform that made the most sense for us.  Hope that helps!
It's great that you are positive and confident in your choice. I hope this will allow you to reach the heights Wink
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
Tell me please, and what day is your report? I'm a member of the Bounty.
Activity: 184
When we check icos that used waves blockchain for their tokens; they are not able to be listed in major exchanges for so long time. And DEX is not yet ready, still under development and not enough popular as well. Is there any specific reason that you prefered waves blockchain instead of ethereum?
DEX may not be that popular, but is very much in use and action ready. Starta, ZrCoin, Moneky Capital, Primal Base - all successful waves tokens and all popularly traded

They are succesful waves tokens, correct. But what he asked was why none of them are listed in any major exchange. I think there is a software problem about being listed of waves based tokens. Personally i dont believe it will take long for this problem to be solved. As a waves investor i know waves team is working pretty hard for this point. So i dont worry at all.

Taking off my Prime-Ex hat for just a second and putting on my cryptocurrency fan hat, I think a very smart play is to purchase and hold Waves.  What you have is a work-in-progress platform which finds itself on firm, stable ground, having already birthed multiple successful tokens, with more features continuing to roll out.  Waves could easily be a $100 token. 

Putting my Prime-Ex hat back on, we need to give notice that our Bounty Website will be down from approximately now until this time tomorrow.  The purpose for this is to migrate the site from a shared server to our own dedicated server.  This cannot happen with continual changes being made to the website data while the migration is in process.

It is important to note that the Bounty Program continues ahead at full steam.    Bounty participants are encouraged to continue their work as normal.  All that changes is that bounty submissions for credit will need to be postponed until approximately this time tomorrow.  Thanks for understanding, just wanting to keep everyone in the loop!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Even with all the demand for the ICO I think Prime-ex has done a wonderful Job executing their ICO. Congrats Team. Still so much more to come!

I completely agree. Prime-EX is really one of the few companies that is really smart and cool everyone does. In the crypto-currency sea, it would be much nicer to be, if all the start-up companies took the example of organizing the ICO and the bounty of the Prim-EX program. I'm glad that I turned my attention here in time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
When we check icos that used waves blockchain for their tokens; they are not able to be listed in major exchanges for so long time. And DEX is not yet ready, still under development and not enough popular as well. Is there any specific reason that you prefered waves blockchain instead of ethereum?
DEX may not be that popular, but is very much in use and action ready. Starta, ZrCoin, Moneky Capital, Primal Base - all successful waves tokens and all popularly traded

They are succesful waves tokens, correct. But what he asked was why none of them are listed in any major exchange. I think there is a software problem about being listed of waves based tokens. Personally i dont believe it will take long for this problem to be solved. As a waves investor i know waves team is working pretty hard for this point. So i dont worry at all.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Activity: 448
One of the edge for a great ICO project is the system how it works and how the project bring good profit to the company and to its investor  and not  only that the project team  should have the well to do extra  things like focus to the project, implement the good idea and hold to their goal there project successfull, that what prime ex have. Good Luck Prime ex
Activity: 448
Prime Ex Pre sale is now going on, with a huge bonuses ,l don't let this opportunity pass because this will give you a stable and long term return of investment . What are you waiting for Join now!!
This real estate project is very interesting, wish you best of luck.

Thank you, we'll take it!

First website issue happened overnight.  We re-adjusted some advertising buys and had so many hits on our site our hosting service thought it was a hacking attack and shut our server down for a few hours while we were asleep.  Oops!  As a business owner you become more and more adept with each little part of your operation, but servers and websites are definitely not my forte.  Real estate building and financing are though Smiley  Thanks for the well wishes much appreciated!

kchulani,

We already have quite a few in-house contractors and we have interviewed quite a few that we believe we can train to fill our niche.  The concept comes first, so we'll work through them all if we have to to find the right team of builders, both inside of our employ and out.
I have a question. When it comes to the construction of the property, will the contractor be a local contractor or will Prime-ex be outsourcing the contractor?
A lot of people been asking me the benefits of Prime-ex. Look at their whitepaper. Their token distribution is very fair. They know their market. Actually that is the number one factor. This Real Estate Crypto has chosen Panama because of it's scope. It is THE largest Free Zone in the western hemisphere. THAT accounts for a lot of imports coming in there. The Panama Canal has been popular for year. Finally Prime-ex has found a hidden gemstone!

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
This real estate project is very interesting, wish you best of luck.
This is a project I have followed for a while. There are many real estate projects in the market. However, this project is more specific. A real estate project for immigrants in Panama. Even if I do not invest, at least I think about joining the bounty.
The more the merrier. Prime-EX has a very specific target. It's not ambiguous or claiming to carter to generalized market. They have their targets and know how to carter to that specific sector. Hallmark of a great project
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
This is a project I have followed for a while. There are many real estate projects in the market. However, this project is more specific. A real estate project for immigrants in Panama. Even if I do not invest, at least I think about joining the bounty.
Oh, so true Panama has a lot of open space and the highlands is perfect to build beautiful landscapes and housing complexes. I can't wait to see what's in store, and not to mention the views are spectacular, that itself will attract people.
The Panama property market for the beaches area was and still is heavily dependent on foreign buyers from Canada, the US, and Europe. Prime-Ex project is really very well targetted for the market.

Don't forget the highlands.  A fantastic play for us for example is Boquete, 78 to 84 degrees all year around, 30 minutes from hospitals and airport, one hour from the Pacific and two hours from the Caribbean.  Everybody wants to live there and hardly anybody can buy there.  Yet. 
Pages:
Jump to: