Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 43. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pre-ico is about to finish  Smiley
Is there any place that we can monitor progress of the pre ico? Or will you announce it after pre-ico is completed?

Good question. The Pre-ICO is wrapping up in a couple of days. I guess (hope?) results will follow. In the mean time, let's keep spreading the word!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Pre-ico is about to finish  Smiley
Is there any place that we can monitor progress of the pre ico? Or will you announce it after pre-ico is completed?
Do you want to invest in real state business but you have only small capital? or are you looking for an investment project that will give you a good Return of Investment  for over  a year? This is what are you looking for because Prime Ex Perpetual is  now having there Token Sale, The company will give 80% of profit to there token holder, Invest Now!! Token Sale Is Now Live!!
Hurry, get whoever's in charge of social media to start using some of you guys quotes

I just took a screenshot of this quote, and sent it to [email protected]. They should surely use these quotes! Hahaha.
I also stumbled upon this site on my search of what Panama is all about. I thought since I'm going to be looking at Prime-ex I really want to know the region the investment is going to. And I am loving what I see and read. Here is another great site. http://alittleadrift.com/cost-of-living/panama/ Let me know what you think. It gives a lot of information about the cost of living of many different countries. Take a look at Panama.

@kchulani - you must have seen also the report from international living - https://internationalliving.com/countries/panama/

I've heard of many people traveling to and visiting Panama, but I was not aware of the huge influx of people relocating there. Prime-Ex business model will enable these foreigners to have their own home. I can see lots of interests from the expat community in that. Think how many baby boomers retiring now would prefer to own a home rather than rent in Panama!
Hey everyone, I just saw that Prime-ex is accepting Fiat currency for their ICO as well. I think it's the first crypto to do that. That's a huge plus side as it will let many more investors in. Spread the word everyone!!!

Wow, when did that happen? Yes, their website front page looks very professional. I am pleased to see fiat now in the options. They are not the first ones to take fiat, many other ICOs have, but this shows the strength of the project. I assume there's also interest in the market to invest not only via crypto but also via fiat. Very good!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
These days, prime-ex perpetual is one of the best real estate project.
This project brings real estate profits to the investors with the PEX-Token.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Spider is on a roll, sounds like a teleprompter. lol but good stuff really. I like it.  It;s true though, I was overlooking the team ounce again, the best part is they are collaboration with HATSTONE which will be doing the constructions and other legal matters regarding the property, is this correct? I believe they will be the contractors for building the property if someone could confirm this, thank you
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Do you want to invest in real state business but you have only small capital? or are you looking for an investment project that will give you a good Return of Investment  for over  a year? This is what are you looking for because Prime Ex Perpetual is  now having there Token Sale, The company will give 80% of profit to there token holder, Invest Now!! Token Sale Is Now Live!!
Hurry, get whoever's in charge of social media to start using some of you guys quotes
Activity: 448
Prime Ex Perpetual is the best project that for Real Estate business it is an ethereum  smat contrat base tectnology, every one can invest  for token is just worth 1$ each so hurry grab your token now. Prime Ex token Sale is Now Live
Hello every body, Join in a New Revolutionize way of buying and selling real states property forget about the old way because in this new generation every thing is  decentralize  through  blockchain tectnology and smart contract by ethereum , every this you want  can be easily yours with out border so what are you waiting for Invest in Prime Ex Perpetual, Token Sale is Now Live!!!
Prime-Ex Perpetual rethinks the way real estate is built, sold and financed.
Yeah because seeing the visuals makes all the difference in the world. And I am sure it will look spectacular. I mean Panama is a place with City life and a Paradise all by itself. I think once the first project gets underway many other projects will start to build up the portfolio. This is a very huge opportunity for everyone. Earning Perpetual income from Real Estate is the way a investment should be.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Are there any pictures of layouts at the moment for the construction site? Or like a building model of the complex? I understand that the project will start more work once the funds are raised, but I just wanted to get an idea of what the property might look like.

According to Prime-Ex road map, first house delivered target date is in 2018. They will build 10 houses in 2018.
I agree with you i think we will start to see such pictures just after ICO completed.
We gotta tattoo a lot of people around the world with Prime-ex! lol I wouldn't mind some memorabilia from Prime-ex I think they have some stuff right? Like a tote bag or something? I'm not sure.
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
Tell me where exactly on the site of the bounty you can insert the voucher code?

https://prime-ex.com/bounty

That's the best portal to use.

Hope you guys are all doing well.  Sorry I've been out of the loop a couple of days.  Recovering from this huge PEX-Token tattoo across the front of my chest.  Just kidding Smiley

Thank you. AHAHAHA, is the tattoo a future new kind of bounty? Grin Grin Grin
This real estate project has changed the traditional home building model.
Are there any pictures of layouts at the moment for the construction site? Or like a building model of the complex? I understand that the project will start more work once the funds are raised, but I just wanted to get an idea of what the property might look like.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Tell me where exactly on the site of the bounty you can insert the voucher code?

https://prime-ex.com/bounty

That's the best portal to use.

Hope you guys are all doing well.  Sorry I've been out of the loop a couple of days.  Recovering from this huge PEX-Token tattoo across the front of my chest.  Just kidding Smiley

Definitely the best bounty portal at the moment. You guys are setting the gold standard for bounty hunting and ICO
Pages:
Jump to: