Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 48. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Just participated in this seamless purchase experience:

1) Register with WAVES Platform for an address (required field input)
2) Log-in to Prime-Ex Portal
3) Decide how many PEX you need, payment mode: WAVES / ETH / BTC
4) Input WAVES Address & click 'Buy Tokens'
5) A unique WAVES or ETH or BTC Address will appear for you to pay based on your selected payment mode.
6) Go to your personal wallet in your exchange and send either WAVES/ETH/BTC to the unique address.
7) Wait a bit ............
Cool View transaction history in Prime-Ex Portal: You confirmation of purchase should appear.

Just sharing my experience, as each ICOs has a different approach. All the BEST!

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for your participation!  Scale of 1 to 10 did you find the purchase experience intuitive, as far as nothing being too far out of the ordinary?  We've tried really hard to make it as painless as possible.  Wait a bit....... yes we know.  Our data indicates that Waves is settling out in less than 12 minutes, while BTC and ETH is taking longer for some reason or another.  Not trying to pick on any platform, that's just the numbers we're getting back.  Happy to report that all three are transacting as they are supposed to.  Thanks again for purchasing, let me know if you need anything.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Just participated in this seamless purchase experience:

1) Register with WAVES Platform for an address (required field input)
2) Log-in to Prime-Ex Portal
3) Decide how many PEX you need, payment mode: WAVES / ETH / BTC
4) Input WAVES Address & click 'Buy Tokens'
5) A unique WAVES or ETH or BTC Address will appear for you to pay based on your selected payment mode.
6) Go to your personal wallet in your exchange and send either WAVES/ETH/BTC to the unique address.
7) Wait a bit ............
Cool View transaction history in Prime-Ex Portal: You confirmation of purchase should appear.

Just sharing my experience, as each ICOs has a different approach. All the BEST!
Okay, reporting back at end of our window.  There are a couple of outstanding transactions being completed that appear to be taking an abnormal amount of time.  Not sure at this point if there's a fix or solution to that, we just need to have the policies and procedures in place exactly how to handle whenever something like that occurs that's beyond our control.  So overall, we've received purchases in all of our mediums, being bitcoin, ethereum, and Waves, so I'm counting that as an excellent beginning to our journey.  Any issues that remain unconfirmed we will of course hammer through to resolution tomorrow.  Thanks to all who participated tonight!  We look forward to our official launch tomorrow at 12:00 p.m. Panama Time.  Don't miss out on your 15% Bonus PEX-Tokens!  There's still a few available Smiley
Activity: 448
three hours more togo for the pre sale ,, join in this awesome business project , that bring changes in the industry of real state, if we join together to make a new revolutionize business that give a better future to the world.
With several transactions now under our belt we can report that that payment gateway is working flawlessly, thanks to those who have purchased the first PEX-Tokens over the first hour, much appreciated!
Prime Ex is the best project in the real estate industry that run through blockhain technology, this project will really disrupt the old way of investment in real state business
Four Hours more to go before Prime Ex Pre Sale Open, join in the best ICO project ever, this project will give you a high return of your investment,,
https://youtu.be/Ftxg-QIkuco

ATTENTION:

15 MINUTES REMAIN UNTIL LIVE SELLING OPENS FOR 2 HOURS THIS EVENING

Pre-Registration for our upcoming Pre-ICO launch on Monday is now LIVE on the website.  You can register for purchasing at ico.prime-ex.com.  This will now take you to our registration page.  While registration is live, the functionality of the purchase button is disabled right now, by design.

In order to fully test our pay portal, we will open the payment gate for 2 HOURS beginning Sunday evening at 6:00 p.m. Panama Time and will close the window at 8:00 p.m. Panama Time.  Buyers during this time will receive the 15% Bonus PEX-Tokens that will be available during the first 2 days of the Pre-ICO.

We are giving this notice to allow ample opportunity for users wanting to purchase Sunday evening to do so. 

Here is a quick tutorial on how to use our payment portal to purchase PEX-Tokens:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pextokens/buying-pex-tokens-in-4-simple-steps

Thanks for your interest in Prime-Ex Perpetual!
Sure it is!  Come on down.  Panama is great!
Activity: 308
Anyone who wants to purchase the PEX tokens the steemit link in this thread is very clear. Their whole system is actually very clear and straight forward. I'm actually thinking of planning a trip to Panama maybe towards beginning next year. Is it possible to visit Prime-ex in Panama?

ATTENTION:

2 HOURS REMAIN UNTIL LIVE SELLING OPENS FOR 2 HOURS THIS EVENING

Pre-Registration for our upcoming Pre-ICO launch on Monday is now LIVE on the website.  You can register for purchasing at ico.prime-ex.com.  This will now take you to our registration page.  While registration is live, the functionality of the purchase button is disabled right now, by design.

In order to fully test our pay portal, we will open the payment gate for 2 HOURS beginning Sunday evening at 6:00 p.m. Panama Time and will close the window at 8:00 p.m. Panama Time.  Buyers during this time will receive the 15% Bonus PEX-Tokens that will be available during the first 2 days of the Pre-ICO.

We are giving this notice to allow ample opportunity for users wanting to purchase Sunday evening to do so. 

Here is a quick tutorial on how to use our payment portal to purchase PEX-Tokens:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pextokens/buying-pex-tokens-in-4-simple-steps

I have gone through this ICo carefully. Is there a Telegram group. I have many question that needs quick rely.Thanks. Good project.

Hi danielogalue,

I'm sorry, we don't have a Telegram group yet.  I'm happy to jump on a quick Skype with you and help you any way that you need.  PM me.
Activity: 241
I have gone through this ICo carefully. Is there a Telegram group. I have many question that needs quick rely.Thanks. Good project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276

Thanks for the information and preparing how to join step by step. This explanation is very useful for every investors especially the ones that are new in crypto world but want to join the pre ico.

ATTENTION:

6 HOURS UNTIL LIVE SELLING OPENS FOR 2 HOURS THIS EVENING

Yeah usually we don't see housing markets fluctuate very violently. The same goes for a crypto attached to the system. The PEX token is going to utilize a lot of benefits. Which brings me to my next question. Will there be facilities on the complexes like a gym, pool a small convenience store,billiard room. Some complexes I have been too offer these amenities. What I would like to know is if these amenities are available, could PEX tokens be used to utilize guest services charges for the complex? Why I ask this, is because it could be a way to introduce newcomers into the Prime-ex marketplace. Well it is just a thought and just was wondering is this sort of thing is possible. Thank you

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
I was reading more into the whitepaper, I like the fact that they are a significant amount of tokens released to the public. They are only holding onto a limited amount. 83.3% for public release is a very fair amount. They really have done their work when it comes to valuation. I would say this crypto should be very appealing not only for real estate investors but for people looking to grow their portfolio and allow for diversification.
Also great for hedging and stability of portfolio
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Real Estate Business give a very big contribution to the world of blockchian  and smart contract technology,, the often produce a good product to invest , specially  in ICO's and one of them is Prim Ex
Cryptocurrencies are volatile. Very few offer stability because they are not backed by realworld assets. Prime-EX backing its asset with realestate development and homebuilding will offer the best stability!
I was reading more into the whitepaper, I like the fact that they are a significant amount of tokens released to the public. They are only holding onto a limited amount. 83.3% for public release is a very fair amount. They really have done their work when it comes to valuation. I would say this crypto should be very appealing not only for real estate investors but for people looking to grow their portfolio and allow for diversification.
Pages:
Jump to: