Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 42. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Why nobody cares for this thread? only a few newbies writing for bounty reward? Why no information about pre-ico? Why prime-ex official account is offline all the time?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's a great system where the homeowners get a discount with using PEX tokens, and at the same time the PEX tokens holders get rewarded through yields of mortgage payments. Its a great blockchain system. Utilizes incentives very well.

Yes. Imagine what this will look like once they start servicing clients with their Revolution Loan. Profits will flow, and PEX-Token demand will grow! Bring it on!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
It's a great system where the homeowners get a discount with using PEX tokens, and at the same time the PEX tokens holders get rewarded through yields of mortgage payments. Its a great blockchain system. Utilizes incentives very well.
There is a lot more coming, wait till their ICO and I can't wait for when the project actually get underway. Everything is falling into place.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Congrats to the team on completely the pre-ICO!!!! I think the ICO will be amazing!!! :-)

Fantastic! Looking forward to hear about the results!
One of the smoothest and fastest PRE-ICO I've ever seen. Kudos to the team for such a hitch-free execution
Congrats to the team on completely the pre-ICO!!!! I think the ICO will be amazing!!! :-)

Fantastic! Looking forward to hear about the results!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Pre ico is completed. We are waiting for the details from Prime-Ex team.  Smiley

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I think it's great, 80% profit return to the PEX-Token holders.
I'm just wondering if the Symbol will be the same or will the Symbol be different. I guess it doesn't really matter. What we re focused on is what that magic Token can do. And I believe it will go a long way.
This project's pre-ICO round appears to be a great opportunity for real estate investors.

@emmybd - what are the features of the project that you find more interesting?
Blockchain-powered real estate project.
Yeah that way works out better. I see another coin on coinmarketcap with the symbol PEX. Will the symbol for Pex Tokens also be PEX?

@kchulani - You're right, I did not know about it.

I guess this is why the Prime-Ex coin is called PEX-Token.
Yeah that way works out better. I see another coin on coinmarketcap with the symbol PEX. Will the symbol for Pex Tokens also be PEX?
Real State Business now at the tips of your finger, because of the blockchain technology and ethereum smartcontract , This New ICO Project was born to revolutionize the new way of investing in real state business, investment that make you satisfy  because the will definitely give you a High Return that's what can Prime Ex Perpectual can give to its investor. So hurry take your spot, Buy Token Now!!!

@spiderlee - keep in mind Prime-Ex is listing the PEX-Token in the Waves DEX. This is why you needs a waves wallet to receive PEX-Tokens. No ether in the mix - ether to buy only PEX.
This project's pre-ICO round appears to be a great opportunity for real estate investors.
@kerberox I actually didn't see that article that's for posting it up, another great read. Yes you are right a lot of people are moving there to retire as well, Florida is one destination but Panama is a bit more Tropical you could say, or more different in the sense that it has that unique appeal of foreign soil to investors as well.
Activity: 448
Dont let this opportunity fast from your hands because there is only few hour left to take a 10% bonus  if you buy token in Prime Ex Perpetual, Buy Token Now and enjoy the awesome return of your investment every year for the company will give an 80% of the profit to all there token holders,, Buy Token Now!!!
Real State Business now at the tips of your finger, because of the blockchain technology and ethereum smartcontract , This New ICO Project was born to revolutionize the new way of investing in real state business, investment that make you satisfy  because the will definitely give you a High Return that's what can Prime Ex Perpectual can give to its investor. So hurry take your spot, Buy Token Now!!!
Hello people!! you have only few hours left to get a 10% bonus from Prime Ex Perpetual  ICO!! Prime Ex Perpetual Pre sale will end to day!! September 30, so what are you waiting for grab this opportunity to invest in a prestigious  ICO project Now!! Buy Token Now!!!
Pages:
Jump to: