Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 51. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Prime-Ex,

I've now read your whitepaper a few times. Help me understand something. You claim that you will generate demand for the PEX-Token with a rate discount to your home buyers. Can you ellaborate? This means that people can actually pay mortgages in PEX-Tokens? Is that so? BTW, cool videos in the website.

Do you happen to have any economic data about Panama by any chance? I would be curious to know the influx of foreigners in the country.

I'll do some digging as well.

This is a concept that banks employ all the time.  Banks want their customers to sign up to autodraft their mortgage payments so that delinquency percentages go down.  To affect their customer behavior they incentivize their customers by giving an interest rate discount if they will do autodraft, which lowers the customer's monthly payment.

We're doing the same thing by giving our customers an incentive to pay their mortgage payment using our PEX-Token, which positively affects demand for our token in the open exchanges.

Yes, I understand the concept behind the rate discount. In 125 homes (from your WP), how much trading volume can you estimulate for PEX-Token coming from mortgages?

Panama Economic Data > Don't forget about this one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Oh wow, thank you for your response Prime-ex. From your answer, I just want to make sure I am getting this right. It seems like you can sort of create your own Time share in a way? It's true most of the expats are the thrill seekers and there is a lot of Eco-Tourism and repeat tourists to Panama, hence I think time shares could be a popular concept that can maybe be utilized by the platform itself where the people who "rent" can pay their fee's in PEX Tokens and keep the circulation within the Prime-ex Eco system? Is that a possibility?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
hei dev. where is the spreadsheet for tester last time? thanks
Spreadsheet? Is there any need for that? You can personally see if your post/links has been approved or not on the bounty portal. Based on that, you should be able to calculate your stakes.
BTW, nice to see the issue with the portal resolved. Team was very quick and prompt to response to the mail I sent them
Activity: 184
imagine 80% of the company earning will be given to all token holder,, that's a big RIO, I think only few can do investment project can do that,, That is why I can say this project is very awesome

that'll be a big fat zero when nothing is on the pipeline, no partnerships no discussion, zilch.

I don't understand the point that you're trying to make regarding partnerships or discussion, but I'm happy to discuss.  I for one hope you're wrong about the big fat zero part, infinitely more times than you.  I'm a token holder!  We've been doing this for a long time.  The chances of zero are zero Smiley
Activity: 66
imagine 80% of the company earning will be given to all token holder,, that's a big RIO, I think only few can do investment project can do that,, That is why I can say this project is very awesome

that'll be a big fat zero when nothing is on the pipeline, no partnerships no discussion, zilch.
Activity: 448
Prime Ex has the very nice offer to all who invest in there token,, this project will really disrupt  real state industry, I believe on this project  and a lot of investors gonna buy on this token on pre sale,,
this is a very nice project because token holders always win, it is a sold project very creative , good luck to the team, I will invest on prime ex token.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
hei dev. where is the spreadsheet for tester last time? thanks
Hi Prime-Ex,

I've now read your whitepaper a few times. Help me understand something. You claim that you will generate demand for the PEX-Token with a rate discount to your home buyers. Can you ellaborate? This means that people can actually pay mortgages in PEX-Tokens? Is that so? BTW, cool videos in the website.

Do you happen to have any economic data about Panama by any chance? I would be curious to know the influx of foreigners in the country.

This is a concept that banks employ all the time.  Banks want their customers to sign up to autodraft their mortgage payments so that delinquency percentages go down.  To affect their customer behavior they incentivize their customers by giving an interest rate discount if they will do autodraft, which lowers the customer's monthly payment.

We're doing the same thing by giving our customers an incentive to pay their mortgage payment using our PEX-Token, which positively affects demand for our token in the open exchanges.
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.

Would you like a job joseekidmore?

You're exactly right!
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
joined bounty campaign.
I wish success to the project and its team!
The properties that are sold by prime-ex, can they be sub-leased as well on the same Prime-ex platform?

Interesting thought. I did not see anything about sub-leasing in the whitepaper. The focus seems to be more on building, sales, and maintenance. Maybe this has not been thought of? But to kchulani's point, I wonder whether subleasing could fall under "maintenance" for an owner who lives abroad, or for snowbirds.

I also havent seen any info about leasing. the project is focused on solving problems about house owning for expats. I think subleasing can be an option only for future.

Prime-Ex Perpetual is in the business of selling, not leasing.  Here's where leasing can play a factor, however:  we're building in areas that expats routinely favor.  That means that we're building in places that expats routinely fly down to check out.  These areas are tourist areas, with many people coming down every year as tourists checking out the highlands and the beaches.  If our homeowners want to take advantage of this and lease their property out as vacation rentals or even long term rentals that's there business.  There are vacation homes in the beach communities that routinely rent for over a thousand dollars a week.  Our homeowners could choose to earn some money when they're away and they would not be breaking any agreements with us.  The home is theirs, and they can do with it as they wish.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
The properties that are sold by prime-ex, can they be sub-leased as well on the same Prime-ex platform?

Interesting thought. I did not see anything about sub-leasing in the whitepaper. The focus seems to be more on building, sales, and maintenance. Maybe this has not been thought of? But to kchulani's point, I wonder whether subleasing could fall under "maintenance" for an owner who lives abroad, or for snowbirds.

I also havent seen any info about leasing. the project is focused on solving problems about house owning for expats. I think subleasing can be an option only for future.

Reserve german translation  Grin
Hi Prime-Ex,

Activity: 462
We're working on this issue this morning and should have it resolved soon.  Thanks for bearing with us while we sort it out!

Problem solve
thanks
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: