Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 15. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
did developers reveale their github or still not?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
PRO-EXPERT is quite interesting should get a platform,I think if the team persistently go to his purpose,then he will get the right people and everything will work as planned.
Activity: 350
Consulting business has always been very popular, so I'm sure of the success of the company, nevertheless, we all know that the main investments in the consulting business are connected with the receipt of clients - than you will attract customers - what is the highlight of the project?
Are you already working with marketing companies and working on PR?
the main flow of customers can now be purchased if the project is headed by a person brand.
im not asking about binance and bitfinex. I mean exchanges ike kucoin or some dex
they are need to pay a lot of money or community support for lisning on this exchanges
now all projects are not allowed to high-quality exchanges, binance generally has a huge test for the quality of the project and its reliability, because binance values its authority.
I think, Binance just do it to get more mney from practicants.
I don't agree with you and propose this idea that if you bring in your project substandard coins, then your project will not go a lot of money.
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Consulting business has always been very popular, so I'm sure of the success of the company, nevertheless, we all know that the main investments in the consulting business are connected with the receipt of clients - than you will attract customers - what is the highlight of the project?
looks like that they are still not make and marketing and PR
Activity: 796
Merit: 251

binance will be really good, but its very expensive
Listing on binance is too hard, they needs much more value of trades. maybe later it can be possible but not now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If there is a reward with the reward of unlocked tokens, then bounty hunters will greatly reduce the course. Of course, if investors are not interested at this time.
There is no bounty, so don't worry about that.
Phew, I've thought I'll lost it because my signature bounty is going further and will more months..
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

binance will be really good, but its very expensive
Merit: 111
vite

Team says bounty campaign will be launched soon.
ill waiting for it. Wanna het this tokens "for free"
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I cant understand - why are tokens Prex Coin already on the exchange Yobit before the fundraising ? The price on the exchange - than this price is supported? because the token at the moment there is nothing. What is the price for PreSale?
looks like that they just develope thair project and dont wanna get money from community
That move is pretty fair and good from the developers to do that, it makes me confident in future of the project
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
If there is a reward with the reward of unlocked tokens, then bounty hunters will greatly reduce the course. Of course, if investors are not interested at this time.
There is no bounty, so don't worry about that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
where i can check some token metrics of this project?
What do you want to check? To read the contract?
Activity: 8
interesting idea
unexpectedly to meet something like that. Very unusual idea, I like it. I will participate, only I do not see any information on the Bounty campaign, provide information?
Team says bounty campaign will be launched soon.
I have big hopes on bounty here, that is very good news for me now Smiley
Good for all us will be soonest launch of the platform, in demo mode for testing.
Activity: 168
So what do you think, how they should protect token rate?
im not asking about binance and bitfinex. I mean exchanges ike kucoin or some dex
they are need to pay a lot of money or community support for lisning on this exchanges
now all projects are not allowed to high-quality exchanges, binance generally has a huge test for the quality of the project and its reliability, because binance values its authority.
Sure they are, but roadmap can tell you more details, my friend.
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
I cant understand - why are tokens Prex Coin already on the exchange Yobit before the fundraising ? The price on the exchange - than this price is supported? because the token at the moment there is nothing. What is the price for PreSale?
looks like that they just develope thair project and dont wanna get money from community
Well, as is the name, PRO-EXPERT does look so unique and very promising. Platform like this is what everyone wants (Unique, fast and easy). Marketing Plan also looks very promising. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: