Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 12. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

What is planned for May 10? Were there any announcements?
Most likely until May 10, on the contrary, nothing is planned at all. National specificity of the work of the team Grin
National holidays should not interupt the roadmap plans. Certainly work is going on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
Thats what Yobit says about InvestBox. Seems safe.
What free coins are you talking about? Tokens need to be bought.
We do not know the size of this fund. Therefore, it is risky, since payments can stop at any time.
Tokens also can be earned by participating and working into bounty campaigns, if project do the bounty campaign at all, ofcourse
Activity: 686
Merit: 11

Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
What free coins are you talking about? Tokens need to be bought.
We do not know the size of this fund. Therefore, it is risky, since payments can stop at any time.
Activity: 504
The meaning of the question is not clear. We know: 5% per day. Buy on 1000, get 50 per day. Everything depends on your capabilities and risk assessments. This is without taking into account the market value of the token.
I guess what that fund is made for, at last Yobit guarantee it, so its really not bad idea to invest for 10 days.
But what their profit for doing that? Seems too good for being truth, but I'm gonna believe it
Activity: 154
The meaning of the question is not clear. We know: 5% per day. Buy on 1000, get 50 per day. Everything depends on your capabilities and risk assessments. This is without taking into account the market value of the token.
I guess what that fund is made for, at last Yobit guarantee it, so its really not bad idea to invest for 10 days.
$50 per day looks very interesting, I want to try it. I'll start at Monday, I guess.
Are there any news from the team?
I think, until May 10 there will be no news. Probably until the middle of May.
That's only mean that we can wait and prepare some amount for future investing, hope team dont going to stop their work
What is planned for May 10? Were there any announcements?
So thats why someone who tried should tell us.
Activity: 336
Nice to see that price is gorwing. I think 5%doing their job.
this project show very good trading volume without any hype and low marketing
Now almost all market is green, so a lot of coin goes up without marketing and news. However it will stop in a several days imho, and I hope we'll got some news from developers.
I want try that investbox. So 5% per day is guaranteed?
I wonder how much should I invest on investbox to have good earnings in that 5%, how much did you picked to?
I think, until May 10 there will be no news. Probably until the middle of May.
That's only mean that we can wait and prepare some amount for future investing, hope team dont going to stop their work

How can that capitalization can be calculated?
you just need to know token supply and token price, thats all
But no one can tell us that volume, huh?
White paper says: We put up for sale 21 000 000 coins.

How can that capitalization can be calculated?
you just need to know token supply and token price, thats all
But no one can tell us that volume, huh?

I think you can expect to get 5% while the market is growing. As soon as the market starts to fall, they will stop paying.
Now all looks green, and hope we have enough time to invest and take profit.
Now almost all market is green, so a lot of coin goes up without marketing and news. However it will stop in a several days imho, and I hope we'll got some news from developers.
Yeah, that's the what have been promised. Yobit INVESTBOX is nice opportunity to get profit quickly.
Can you explain please how to get profit from that investbox? I'm new on it, wanna know more about
It's pretty easy, go to youbit and find invest boxes. After that you can invest your money, but remember about risks.
Hi, what risks I should to be beware of?
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
Yeah, that's the what have been promised. Yobit INVESTBOX is nice opportunity to get profit quickly.
Can you explain please how to get profit from that investbox? I'm new on it, wanna know more about
It's pretty easy, go to youbit and find invest boxes. After that you can invest your money, but remember about risks.

Even if you are right you still can get profit from it. I already got it.
Yes, now is the best time to make money, even if the project does not work (as stated). But have to be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: