Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 13. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

I want try that investbox. So 5% per day is guaranteed?
I think you can expect to get 5% while the market is growing. As soon as the market starts to fall, they will stop paying.
Even if you are right you still can get profit from it. I already got it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

How can that capitalization can be calculated?
you just need to know token supply and token price, thats all
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Nice to see that price is gorwing. I think 5%doing their job.
this project show very good trading volume without any hype and low marketing
Now almost all market is green, so a lot of coin goes up without marketing and news. However it will stop in a several days imho, and I hope we'll got some news from developers.
Green market will always have good influence on the all altcoin in my opinion, so thats good
Merit: 111
vite

What are you talikng about, guys? Yiu want to know the total emission?
yes, sure. I wanna now total token supply
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

From my last post (4High: 0.00001580) 24V: 27.4 BTC till now 24V: 35.96 BTC, but I can't say whether this is done naturally or artificially and for what purposes)
volume big enough but what about total capitalization?
For that you should know total tokens value * price per 1 token at the moment.
Now almost all market is green, so a lot of coin goes up without marketing and news. However it will stop in a several days imho, and I hope we'll got some news from developers.
Yeah, that's the what have been promised. Yobit INVESTBOX is nice opportunity to get profit quickly.
Activity: 168

From my last post (4High: 0.00001580) 24V: 27.4 BTC till now 24V: 35.96 BTC, but I can't say whether this is done naturally or artificially and for what purposes)
Indeed, many people need advice and assistance in a particular area of life, the Pro-expert platform provides an opportunity to get expert help from experts in various areas of life to all users for free or for a small payment, this is really a useful platform.
So platform is going to work 24/7 shifts?
Yeah, seems to be like that. I wonder how team will realize it.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
If someone participated in Yobit investbox with Prex coins, can you tell me your experience?
Above already a couple people talked about this. If believe, they make a profit right now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Activity: 336
If someone participated in Yobit investbox with Prex coins, can you tell me your experience?
Yes, I'm also interested in this information, because wanna to participate in some future time
Indeed, many people need advice and assistance in a particular area of life, the Pro-expert platform provides an opportunity to get expert help from experts in various areas of life to all users for free or for a small payment, this is really a useful platform.
So platform is going to work 24/7 shifts?
which capitalization this project have right now?
In this case it is difficult to determine. The fact is that how many tokens are actually reserved for circulation and what distribution is not known.
All we can do is calculate the number of tokens sold by the volume of the trade history.
Did you already tried to do this calculations? It's interesting to know, I've never did this before, so
It's not so hard to calculate, but how that will help you? What do you want to get?
In this case it is difficult to determine. The fact is that how many tokens are actually reserved for circulation and what distribution is not known.
All we can do is calculate the number of tokens sold by the volume of the trade history.
Did you already tried to do this calculations? It's interesting to know, I've never did this before, so
What are you talikng about, guys? Yiu want to know the total emission?
Activity: 504
I don’t think any professional help can be for free.
Pages:
Jump to: