Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 43. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What is the commission in the system? How many percent will the experts and customers of the platform pay?
To early to ask about that. See the road map. I wonder it will be known when beta version will be released.
What road map are you talking about? The one on the first page is not informative. Where is the site? I did not find where can see the updates.
Hi, the project has only started his way of being big and useful. Please be patient.

looks nice. When can we expect more news?

Hello, just stay tuned. Devs are working on it and sometimes publish changes.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
What is the commission in the system? How many percent will the experts and customers of the platform pay?
To early to ask about that. See the road map. I wonder it will be known when beta version will be released.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Who is doing this project? Why is there no information about the project team?
I see only questions, Im interested but devs not apears here.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
sdfsdffd
There are any platforms or services like this? It's like an inquiry, but with a few categories?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Activity: 434
Who is doing this project? Why is there no information about the project team?
Activity: 280
Somewhere about the prices? I did not see the price for something even approximately.
You mean the prices for the services of certain experts? I think there should be an individual price for each work separately depending on what the user wants
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
Somewhere about the prices? I did not see the price for something even approximately.
As I understand prices do not establish yet.
Activity: 336
the concept of belonging is composed and very promising. If indeed the designated experts can perform tasks very appropriate title guarantees that he's had, this certainly would give a huge impact when it could soon be realized.
I'm sure that this experts will do their own work and perform it how it needs to be. But what guarantees do you want to see?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
the concept of belonging is composed and very promising. If indeed the designated experts can perform tasks very appropriate title guarantees that he's had, this certainly would give a huge impact when it could soon be realized.
Activity: 504
the multifunctional platform yet. Indeed the services provided are not complete but it is too much? Perhaps a good idea but if made more practical might be more appealing to consumers who use.
They will change and update the projects if something goes wrong in my opinion, so what's dont complete in this idea now will be fixed later.
Activity: 154
I think they will provide subscription for one month or some trial period.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

I think that will be no jurisdictions because of they will work with many countries at one time, but wait what tells topic starter to us.
nope, they be registered somewhere. There is must be some legal address of the company and some jurisdictions
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
the multifunctional platform yet. Indeed the services provided are not complete but it is too much? Perhaps a good idea but if made more practical might be more appealing to consumers who use.
Activity: 26
How much fees will the platform take?
Activity: 154
Does someone have the full roadmap or just more information about the Pro-Expert plans?
Are going to create the mobile application?
Seems that they will make apps, but I can't find when they are planning to do that.
judging by the road map around Q4 2018
It’s strange, what are they going to do during the Q2 - Q3 2018?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Too many questions and still unresponsive. Dear development team, you have a wonderful idea, but how will you implement it? Spill the light! I really don't understand how you will be able to recruit employees for that task? I mean there are many questions also about the legality of for example an advice from a doctor/lawyer and so on.
Activity: 322
Are going to create the mobile application?
Seems that they will make apps, but I can't find when they are planning to do that.
judging by the road map around Q4 2018
Pages:
Jump to: