Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 46. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I think that company have understandable plan and strategy. We just need to remain calm and wait for the news of the development.
Activity: 168
How can a user find out  the price for a consultant's services? Or does each consultant set his own price?
I think they will set aome fee per minute or something like that.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
How can a user find out  the price for a consultant's services? Or does each consultant set his own price?
Hey. Where can i find your website and Telegram?
to be honest, if you look at the road map it seems that while there is only an idea for the project, and so far there is no site and telegrams of the channel
Its not ao long to make them, team just need some time.
Activity: 280
to be honest, if you look at the road map it seems that while there is only an idea for the project, and so far there is no site and telegrams of the channel
Rating scores system of experts is a good idea.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
I hope that developer will be active and push to  meet their target goal because the consulting industry is really huge.  The development team also needs to leave at least Telegram, the community issues questions and waits for answers)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
PREX is erc-20 token or itis an independent coin?
"Signs PREX can be easily transferred between all parties using the network address Ethereum. In addition, tokens can be transferred to the account on the exchange of cryptocurrencies and Vice versa."
erc-20 token till Q3 2019
As i see on roadmap - next news on Q4 2018??
Who is going to rate the quality of the advice your experts provide? What if I am not satisfied with what they told me?
Activity: 238
PRO-EXPERT is an amazing project that is necessary for every person, because through PRO-EXPERT it will be possible to solve many problems with which every person in the encounters life starts from financial questions and ends with medical help. I have one question as experts will be able to give advice for example on legal issues if the client lives in China and the expert in Canada they also have different legal laws?
Activity: 38
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
The challenge with this is how can they entice those experts to collaborate with this platform? Usually, they are difficult to reach out because they have their own world that sometimes they just don't want to be disturbed.
Of course money, maybe even become famous. But most likely earnings in their spare time

Being said that, they need to be informed those experts and be reached out. Usually, they need to be convinced so they can share their expertise. And yes, one way is attract them with money.  Grin
Activity: 336
will be there any bounty or airdrop for community?
It's too early to talk about bounty or airdrops. They even do not have website, it's only idea.
But it is still good idea. And maybe the team already have some plans about introducing bounty and airdrops some time after release first parts of the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
when you gonna post some terms of ICO and etc?
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
It's too early to talk about bounty or airdrops. They even do not have website, it's only idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 7
How do you plan to differ from similar services on fiat?
Do you have a working or demo site of this service?
Activity: 250
Business, finance, law, public sector, medicine, health, beauty. That's all? Or there is anything else category for do us a favour?
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
Who are experts of unique platform? How they can receive payment and how much their salary?
Activity: 280
Hi, where is the link to your website? Thanks in advance for help.
at the moment there is only an idea for the project, and all the information is in the first message thread
Activity: 504
The idea it self is not new, but mabe it`s new in cryptocurency. I see no white paper here, and i`ve got a lot of qastions about this project. one of them is who is going to take exemination of these experts?
I think here important not only idea, but how good will be realisation of that. Give this project a chance to show itself.
Pages:
Jump to: