Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 45. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
When we could use this application?  And how long user have to wait for response of his question?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Is there a bounty for this project? How about airdrops or bonuses?

You don't have enough bounty in other threads of the forum? I like idea and it doesn't look like another creepy project. The useful blockchain application, use case in real life. Still waiting for responses from the team.
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
Pro-Expert – a unique platform for quick and accessible advice, assistance and support from professionals in any desired field! Wow, what a very interesting platform, it would make me intelligent in everything, at last, i will be smart enough.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
There are more important difficulties in creating a project. It's still too early to talk about bounty.
What are those difficulties? Maybe we can help in some way?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
olega288 - Last Active: March 28, 2018, I hope this guy still appears on the forum. If you need help in creating threads on the forum / administering social groups and conducting airdrop / bounty - write to private messages)  I will keep an eye on this project
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope

Dude, have you even read some information? project will start at 4q of 2018, about what bounty you are talking? It's too earlt to talk about that.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Are you  planning  to work with field of learning of foreign languages? It is a pretty competitive  area, but has a huge profit potential. Or languages stay out of the platform?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
you will make your own blockchain later or always will work on ethereum blockchain?
Activity: 336
It's too early to talk about bounty or airdrops. They even do not have website, it's only idea.
but they can start bounty campaign now. It will be good for bountyhunters because they will get more stakes
You can't start bounty company without any socials or good Bounty thread, without anything and only idea, like it is now. Just wait, friend.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
It's too early to talk about bounty or airdrops. They even do not have website, it's only idea.
but they can start bounty campaign now. It will be good for bountyhunters because they will get more stakes
Think about project, not about bounty. I think it will be later imho, but probably it won't be.
Activity: 262
sdfsdffd
How we can check experts competition? Could i apply proffesionall certificate or not?  
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Activity: 322
I think website is more needed than telegram channel.
Obviously yes website is more needed, but telegramm chanell also needed and it's pretty easy to create.
I am more agreeable with you, it is created quickly. Users can communicate with each other
Activity: 504
Still can't get why blickchain is needed here Huh
Wait for the whitepaper and website, i'm sure there will be information about the reason of that decision. Hope there will be good reason about it.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Obviously yes website is more needed, but telegramm chanell also needed and it's pretty easy to create.
Activity: 154
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Hey. Where can i find your website and Telegram?
Looks like there is no any official site or telegram chat. I hope that they will add this as soon as possible
Activity: 154
Still can't get why blickchain is needed here Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I think that company have understandable plan and strategy. We just need to remain calm and wait for the news of the development.

that's right, all those who have participated will feel and enjoy the progress made by the project team
all the planning is very mature and they understand in determining the right moment
Pages:
Jump to: