Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 15. (Read 2069 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What is the nominal price of token?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How much does the platform’s team plan to collect with the help of toke token sale?   
$15,150,000 and it seems to me that the team will succeed.
Activity: 122
How much does the platform’s team plan to collect with the help of toke token sale?   
Activity: 294
Hi. It seems to me that you could create a tracking system without blockchain. It’d be much cheaper.
Users wouldn’t trust this system. As for the price, blockchain allows to automate a lot of options, so, as for me, it’s cheaper.
Don’t users trust centralized tracking services? Personally, i don’t want my parcel delivery tracking system to switch to blockchain.
The data in such systems can be tracked only by the parcel owners. In additions, only the platform owns full info.
It seems to me that nothing more is needed. I got the parcel and that’s all. The main thing is that it should be delivered.
It’s also important that the item delivered should be genuine. Implementation of certification will allow to track the exact number of limited items.
Will it be possible to check genuineness with the help of mobile device. I doubt that many people will want to buy special devices for this purpose.
Activity: 212
Hi. It seems to me that you could create a tracking system without blockchain. It’d be much cheaper.
Users wouldn’t trust this system. As for the price, blockchain allows to automate a lot of options, so, as for me, it’s cheaper.
Don’t users trust centralized tracking services? Personally, i don’t want my parcel delivery tracking system to switch to blockchain.
The data in such systems can be tracked only by the parcel owners. In additions, only the platform owns full info.
It seems to me that nothing more is needed. I got the parcel and that’s all. The main thing is that it should be delivered.
It’s also important that the item delivered should be genuine. Implementation of certification will allow to track the exact number of limited items.
Activity: 76
Hello. How will the genuineness check be made? Can anyone describe the process step-by-step? 
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Aren’t you planning to sell your own  API? It seems to me that this would simplify integration with other areas where verification is needed.     
Activity: 406
Hey. How many tokens are sold at the moment? Or isn’t such info disclosed?   
Activity: 175
How did you manage to develop the app so early? Are there already blockchain elements in it?   
Activity: 115
Good evening. Will there be a tool for conduction of decentralized voting campaigns on your platform?     
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello. Are you planning to develop versions of the mobile app for other OS? I believe that everyone has a right to take part in the raffle.   
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. I heard that dresscode already has a ready-made app. Is it true?   

Yes, but all the options described in the WP will be integrated gradually.     

Does it turn out that it doesn’t make any sense to download it now? 
You’re wrong. At the moment, the platform uses it to hold the bounty campaign. You can win a lot of brand items. 
Do you mean that all the raffles are held in the app? Are only things raffled? I wouldn’t refuse to get tokens.   
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. I heard that dresscode already has a ready-made app. Is it true?   

You’re wrong. At the moment, the platform uses it to hold the bounty campaign. You can win a lot of brand items. 
Activity: 322

Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: