Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 12. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Do you think that the model with two options of subscription is rational? I haven’t seen anything like this in blockchain projects so far.   
It’s quite a popular model of distribution of software, no wonder that the Dresscode team has decided to use it.    

Why not implement paid options? It seems to me that such an option will have demand.   
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Do you think that the model with two options of subscription is rational? I haven’t seen anything like this in blockchain projects so far.   
It’s quite a popular model of distribution of software, no wonder that the Dresscode team has decided to use it.    
Activity: 140
Activity: 78
Can i use the tokens bought during the ICO to make bids and take part in the raffles? 
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Hi! Have you got some bonuses of something for investors or participants? Thank you!
Activity: 82
Hello. What’s the minimum number of tokens that i can buy within the framework of the current sale stage?
Activity: 238
What commission will be charged for sale of things on your marketplace? I believe that it should minimum.   
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It's a marketplace like eBay for high quality brands? Are you already collaborating with big names or how do you get them to list any items on your marketplace?
Activity: 106
Good evening.  Will it be possible to use the dresscode app to sell things in the future or ill it remain a bounty app?   
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
How many tokens were put on sale?
If my memory doesn’t fail me, 180 million.
Activity: 21
How many tokens were put on sale?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi. What bonus will be active in the current stage of the ICO?
50%, so hurry up to buy tokens at a bargain price
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hi. What bonus will be active in the current stage of the ICO?
Activity: 39
Good afternoon. It’s necessary to make bids with DRESS tokens in your app. Where can i find these tokens?
It’s possible to earn them taking part in a bounty campaign. It’s quite easy, you have to sign up and then start executing some tasks.
Hmm will i be able to transfer the tokens that i have earned to other users?
Yes, but it’ll become possible to do it only after the end of the ICO. There’s no such option at the moment.
But there’s a wallet in the app. What’s it necessary for if it’s impossible to use to transfer the tokens?
It’s possible to use it to store the tokens, to make bids in various raffles.
Is there a greeting bonus for people who download the app for the first time? I think this would stimulate the interest to it.
Activity: 49
Good afternoon. It’s necessary to make bids with DRESS tokens in your app. Where can i find these tokens?
It’s possible to earn them taking part in a bounty campaign. It’s quite easy, you have to sign up and then start executing some tasks.
Yes, but it’ll become possible to do it only after the end of the ICO. There’s no such option at the moment.
But there’s a wallet in the app. What’s it necessary for if it’s impossible to use to transfer the tokens?
It’s possible to use it to store the tokens, to make bids in various raffles.
Activity: 93
Activity: 52
Activity: 52
Pages:
Jump to: