Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 13. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
What status will get the users which have already signed up in the app and are taking part in the bounty?   
Activity: 76
What data do i need to provide to sign up in the app? Is it necessary to provide any data at all?   
Activity: 76
Hello. How much will a thing cost on your platform in average? I’m trying to figure out how many tokens i have to buy and how many tokens i will be able to earn within the framework of the bounty app.  
Activity: 47
 I think the price of limited items will be a sufficient barrier anyway.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Greetings! Is your project work on Android? Or it is for IOS only?  If it works on android so please share the link with me  Smiley
Activity: 82
Will i be able to raffle my own thing right now? Or isnt such an option created so far?    
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Can i install the app on Mac?
No, this app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Activity: 126
Can i install the app on Mac?
Activity: 126
Are there any restrictions on maximum possible number of tokens that can be earned in the app?
Activity: 350
Hi. It seems to me that you could create a tracking system without blockchain. It’d be much cheaper.
Users wouldn’t trust this system. As for the price, blockchain allows to automate a lot of options, so, as for me, it’s cheaper.
I agree! The integration of the Blockchain industry and the fashion industry will create opportunities for consumers to purchase genuine products at affordable prices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. I can’t find a link to the app. Can anyone help me?     
https://itunes.apple.com/si/app/dresscode-bounty/id1406814982?mt=8  You’re welcome)
Activity: 152
Good afternoon. I can’t find a link to the app. Can anyone help me?     
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
Hi. Will ordinary stores be able to sell their goods via dresscode?
Yes, of course. They’re one of the representatives of the target audience of this platform.
The fact that ordinary users will have to compete with the stores seems unfair to me.
If i sell my old rollers on a b2b platform, i don’t promote them. The same principle is used here.
Does anyone know how much internal promotion on the platform will cost? Will it be sold as a pack or will it be necessary to pay for each ad?
I’ve got a question, too. Will it be possible to spend the tokens earned within the framework of the bounty campaign in the app to make purchases in the stores which sell the goods on dresscode?
Of course, keep the received tokens on your wallet. In the autumn you can reserve any thing you like and buy it. As developers claim, all brands are certified, which is pretty good.
Activity: 173
Yes, of course. They’re one of the representatives of the target audience of this platform.
The fact that ordinary users will have to compete with the stores seems unfair to me.
If i sell my old rollers on a b2b platform, i don’t promote them. The same principle is used here.
Does anyone know how much internal promotion on the platform will cost? Will it be sold as a pack or will it be necessary to pay for each ad?
I’ve got a question, too. Will it be possible to spend the tokens earned within the framework of the bounty campaign in the app to make purchases in the stores which sell the goods on dresscode?
Activity: 44
Activity: 364
Activity: 364
Activity: 156
Will you provide the shops with addition tokens that can be spent on the promo campaign within the framework of your platform? It seems to me that it can be effective.   
Pages:
Jump to: