Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 16. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. I heard that dresscode already has a ready-made app. Is it true?   
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to transfer tokens right after making a purchase?
No, they’ll be unlocked in the end of crowdsale or in a week after that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Will all the tokens unsold be destroyed?   
No, they’ll be locked up for two years.  
Activity: 17
Will it be possible to transfer tokens right after making a purchase?
Activity: 154
Will all the tokens unsold be destroyed?   
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Why will RFID become a part of ecosystem of the platform? It’s the first time when i meet such a term.   
This technology is vital for every check of genuineness of items within the framework of Dresscode.    
What’s that? I’ve found the abbreviation expansion, but this info didn’t help  me. 
The automated identification tool based on a tag-shaped device.
What device? Will it be necessary to buy it?   
The device is a microchip and a radio-frequency reader/transmitter. As for buying, i didn’t find any info.
Activity: 140
Good afternoon. Why will RFID become a part of ecosystem of the platform? It’s the first time when i meet such a term.   
This technology is vital for every check of genuineness of items within the framework of Dresscode.    
What’s that? I’ve found the abbreviation expansion, but this info didn’t help  me. 
What device? Will it be necessary to buy it?   
Activity: 66
Tell us what role does smiljan hostnik plays in your company
Activity: 113
Let’s say, you’ll manage to reach the hard cap. What impact will it have on the paces of the development of the project.   
Activity: 76
Hello. Brands and limited editions exist not only in the world of fashion. Haven’t you considered widening the range of activities?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
we can't separate technology from us anymore. new projects developed for this purpose will be very useful. this type of clothing makes everyday life easier.
Activity: 78
Does the team have priority regions? Or are you going to launch the project globally?   
Activity: 82
Good evening. Will it be possible to use fiat and other cryptocurrencies to pay for your solution?   
Activity: 238
I can’t figure out – are you creating your own platform for trading or just a tool which other platforms will be able to use?   
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Will you we be able to flip a switch rapidly and implement new technologies, if needed?       
Activity: 89
Hey. What bonus is active in the current round of sale?   
50%, so hurry up to buy tokens under such profitable conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: