Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 3. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
It’s a pity that i’ve learned about this project recently and didn’t take part in the private pre-sale. I think that the participants of this stage will profit in a year.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Why did you decide to implement two levels of users on your platform? What will differences between these levels be?
Activity: 406
What commission will charge from sellers and buyers when transaction is made via Dresscode?   
Activity: 175
Will i have to confirm genuineness of some item if i want to sell it via your service?   
Activity: 106
Will it be possible to pay for purchase only with DRESS tokens on Dresscode platform? Doesn’t it seem to you that more payment options should be provided?   
Activity: 113
Tell me please, will you buy clothing on your own and put it on sale on the platform?
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Activity: 78
Who will solve logistic disputes which arise between the sellers and the buyers?   
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Hello, I'm very interested in your platform, I'm sure that with proper technical implementation it will be successful and popular. I understand you do not provide any bounty or airdrop, why do not you use such necessary tools to increase the attractiveness of this project?
Activity: 378
Do you have bounty? How many tokens are allocated to this campaign?
As far as i remember, it’s said in technical documentation that 6 million Dress tokens are allocated to the bounty campaign.
Activity: 205
Do you have bounty? How many tokens are allocated to this campaign?
Activity: 392
What amount of money is the project planning to collect on the ICO?
I think that they want to sell all the tokens, then they’ll get more than $15 million, and the soft cap is $1.5 million.
Activity: 53
What amount of money is the project planning to collect on the ICO?
Activity: 83
The idea of the Dresscode app is clear, the fans of fashion should certainly download and use it. But  there will also be a web platform, right? Will there be any peculiarities?   
Nope, in fact, it’ll be similar to the app. Thus, if you have no opportunity to use Dresscode with the help of the smartphone, you can do it with the help of PC.
Well, the web platform and the app will have similar features, but you’ve forgotten that there will also be some peculiarities. How could you forget about the fact that the Dresscode web platform would become the first limited edition luxury clothing fund market based on blockchain?
Sounds fancy, but is there some specifics regarding the way in which this fund market will work on blockchain?
In fact, there’s nothing complex about it, the principle of ordinary markets is used.   The platform revolves around a live ‘bid/ask’ marketplace, where buyers place bids and sellers place asks – and when a bid and ask meet, the transaction transpires automatically.
Activity: 93
The idea of the Dresscode app is clear, the fans of fashion should certainly download and use it. But  there will also be a web platform, right? Will there be any peculiarities?   
Nope, in fact, it’ll be similar to the app. Thus, if you have no opportunity to use Dresscode with the help of the smartphone, you can do it with the help of PC.
Well, the web platform and the app will have similar features, but you’ve forgotten that there will also be some peculiarities. How could you forget about the fact that the Dresscode web platform would become the first limited edition luxury clothing fund market based on blockchain?
Sounds fancy, but is there some specifics regarding the way in which this fund market will work on blockchain?
Activity: 83
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 93
Activity: 82
The idea of the project is quite good, i like it, i bought fakes reputedly, expecting to get original items. The only thing which i can’t understand is whether the usage of blockchain in the project really so necessary or not.
Activity: 406
Is it already possible to install a beta version of Project Dresscode platform??
Pages:
Jump to: