Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 8. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello. How much does it cost to get one certificate within the framework of your platform? I want to calculate how many tokens i need to buy.
Activity: 156
Will the raffles take place in the app after the launch of the platform or will you stop holding them right after the end of the bounty campaign?     
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Are you planning to attract brands to provide exclusive series of limited edition clothes available on dresscode only?   
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Who provides you with such cool items raffled in the app? I can’t find an analogue in the online stores again for the umpteenth time. 
Activity: 193
Good evening. Will there be kinda mark showing that the clothes are certified? It seems to me that such a search filter should be added.   
Yeah. You should add this filter. And if we talk about filters so tell please will there be unusual filters? Maybe clothes for transvestites? Shocked
Activity: 115
Good evening. Will there be kinda mark showing that the clothes are certified? It seems to me that such a search filter should be added.   
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What’s the nominal price of the token of this platform?   
$0.10, but there’re pleasant bonuses in most of rounds of the ICO.
Activity: 105
What’s the nominal price of the token of this platform?   
Activity: 308
Hi. What bonus is active in the current sale stage?   
50%, but you should hurry up because, judging by the announcement, the round is almost over.
Activity: 64
Hi. What bonus is active in the current sale stage?   
Activity: 364
When will it be possible to withdraw the tokens earned during the bounty campaign?
As a rule, they are unlocked in several weeks after the end of the ICO. I think that the same option will be used in this case.
Do you mean that it’s impossible to use bounty participants’ tokens? They just remain unused?
Nope, you can use then to take part in the raffles held in the app. It’s yr chance to get brand clothes almost for free.
How much does the hat raffled now cost? Sure it costs no more than $50.
You’re wrong. Its cost is $300 and there’s no such a hat in all the shops that i have come across – all of them are sold out. So hurry up to install the app – it’s one of the last chances to get this item.
Activity: 378
When will it be possible to withdraw the tokens earned during the bounty campaign?
As a rule, they are unlocked in several weeks after the end of the ICO. I think that the same option will be used in this case.
Do you mean that it’s impossible to use bounty participants’ tokens? They just remain unused?
Nope, you can use then to take part in the raffles held in the app. It’s yr chance to get brand clothes almost for free.
How much does the hat raffled now cost? Sure it costs no more than $50.
Activity: 49
Activity: 49
Activity: 76
Who pays for delivery of the item won in a raffle to the winner? Does he or she pay for it or does the representative of you platform do it?     
Activity: 78
Hi. What will conditions of sale of non-certificated items be? Theoretically, this items can be fake.   
Activity: 82
I’d like to offer to impose restriction on repeat participation in the raffles in order to prohibit taking part in them twice in a row. This will increase the chances of success.
Activity: 238
Hello. What will the funds charged as a transaction commission by the representatives of the platform allocated to?   
Pages:
Jump to: