Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 7. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
New update for dresscode app was released a couple of days ago. What new options have appeared?
Judging by what i’ve seen, some bugs were fixed, but i havent noticed any significant changes in app’s operation.   
You’ve forgotten about the fact that the privacy policy was updated! Now the users of the app can be sure that their data is protected.
Did anyone doubt it? I just assumed that some other additional sectors to spend the tokens in would be added.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
New update for dresscode app was released a couple of days ago. What new options have appeared?
Judging by what i’ve seen, some bugs were fixed, but i havent noticed any significant changes in app’s operation.   
You’ve forgotten about the fact that the privacy policy was updated! Now the users of the app can be sure that their data is protected.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Good evening. Will there be kinda mark showing that the clothes are certified? It seems to me that such a search filter should be added.   
Activity: 252
How much is the soft cap of this ICO?
$1,5 million. It seems to me that it has already been reached.
Activity: 52
What tool do you use to determine who’s the winner of the contest in the app? I wanna be sure that it’s fair.
Hello. How long is it before the end of the raffle in the app? Do i still have time to make a bid?
Activity: 39
How much is the soft cap of this ICO?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Maybe you should reduce duration of raffles in the app? As for, i think that the entire week is too long!   
Activity: 126
Hi. Can i buy tokens on the ICO for fiat.
FIAT, ETH, BTC are accepted only within the framework of the private pre-sale.
Activity: 93
Hi. Can i buy tokens on the ICO for fiat.
Activity: 57
Arent you planning to launch you own limited edition clothes line in collaboration with a major brand? Marketing effect will be just great.   
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to use dresscode for preliminary sales of limited edition clothes?   

Such an opportunity is really provided and it seems that it’ll have demand, especially on the part of major brands.   
It doesn’t seem to me so. I think that the representatives of fashion brands aren’t very interested in the buyers who pay with cryptocurrencies.   

In such a case, you’re wrong. First, it’s even possible to buy real estate for some cryptocurrencies nowadays. Secondly, cooperation with blockchain representatives creates a new platform for estimation of demand for products.     
But will dresscode be chosen as such a platform? Arent there any other options?   
As far as i know, dresscode has no competitors in this segment. In addition holding pre-sale of as many special edition collections as possible is a priority for platform’s management.   
When will the first pre-sale of such sort be held? I think that it’ll be possible to attract more investors and level of coverage of the product in media if it’s done before the end of the ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to use dresscode for preliminary sales of limited edition clothes?   

Such an opportunity is really provided and it seems that it’ll have demand, especially on the part of major brands.   
It doesn’t seem to me so. I think that the representatives of fashion brands aren’t very interested in the buyers who pay with cryptocurrencies.   

In such a case, you’re wrong. First, it’s even possible to buy real estate for some cryptocurrencies nowadays. Secondly, cooperation with blockchain representatives creates a new platform for estimation of demand for products.     
As far as i know, dresscode has no competitors in this segment. In addition holding pre-sale of as many special edition collections as possible is a priority for platform’s management.   
Activity: 89

Pages:
Jump to: