Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 9. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Who determines the amount of the bid to be made in order to win an item in the app?     
Activity: 105
Good evening. Can platform representatives help me if i don’t know how much i want to get for a particular item?     
Activity: 129
Hello. Is the number of bids that can be made by one user of the app for taking part in the raffle limited?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How many tokens will be put on the public presale?
56,5 millions, if i haven’t mixed up anything.
Activity: 126
How many tokens will be put on the public presale?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. What share of the total number of tokens is on sale?   
60%, but some part of them is already sold.
Activity: 78
Good afternoon. What share of the total number of tokens is on sale?   
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Hello. Is it possible that the number of items raffled in the app will increase?
I believe, it is. After all, the bounty campaign gains momentum actively, and public stages start soon.
I think that the number of items raffled in the dresscode app will grow steadily, too. My guesses are proved by the fact that two items were raffled at the same time recently.
It’s wonderful, but it seems to me that there should be 3 or even more prizes offered during each raffle ‘cause the number of users of the app grows steadily.

The more prizes the better, but they have a limited budget and this must be remembered. The team is under this restriction is well understood, I would in their place arrange contests of love for the project as others and not just repost where a lot of bots and which really do not bring anything for a long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello. Is it possible that the number of items raffled in the app will increase?
I believe, it is. After all, the bounty campaign gains momentum actively, and public stages start soon.
I think that the number of items raffled in the dresscode app will grow steadily, too. My guesses are proved by the fact that two items were raffled at the same time recently.
It’s wonderful, but it seems to me that there should be 3 or even more prizes offered during each raffle ‘cause the number of users of the app grows steadily.
If i buy the tokens during the public sale instead of getting them within the framework of bounty, will i be able to make big in the app or not?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 358
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. How many tokens have already been sold to the users? I can’t find any info about it due to some reason.
Activity: 106
Can people who have bought tokens on the ICO use the app’s wallet to store them? Or to take part in the raffles?       
Activity: 78
Hello. Maybe you should not only connect major marketplaces, but also offer them to use DRESS tokens as a regular payment method?   
Activity: 113
Is the number of tokens that i can earn on bounty campaign limited? Or can i spend them before the end of the ICO?     
Activity: 238
Good evening. Aren’t you planning to reach agreements  on cooperation with sportsmen? Many of them promote their own clothing lines.   
Activity: 392
How many days are there before the start of the public sale?
I believe that it’ll be launched right after the end of the private sale, but no official statements were made regarding this so far.
Activity: 53
How many days are there before the start of the public sale?
Pages:
Jump to: