Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 26. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
the price of propy is now only half of the price of ICO, I hope dev can stabilize the minimum price like ICO price

Its not up to the dev to stabilize the price, it has to do with market mechanisms and listing on good exchange

Yeah... Rumor has it that as soon as ICO finished devs ran off with the sexy PROPY bitchez celebrating for a few weeks with some top shelf and some wicked hash... which is fair enough Wink

Grin Grin Well, its still rumor with no evidence. Lets just give them some more time to get their acts together

Sorry just heard they extended their holiday and they also bought some crack and more top shelf for the PROPY bitchez with ORIAS67 funds hence why he never received his tokens.....

Cheeky bastards they are......
Activity: 59
So did you deliberatly descided to only launch your app on apple and not android and windows?
Will and when will an app for android and windows come out?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Sorry havent followed this topic for a while.

ICO is over right? did they sell all 100Million tokens? if not, the rest will be burned correct? if so, doesnt this mean we expect a rise in value when they burn the unsold tokens?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Doesn't look like Natalia left town ... just a little patience

https://youtu.be/jSlPVgOzTxg

Cheesy

But why they are not answering at all and why I still didn't get my tokens ? I begin to worry... I found the TXhash of my investment but I don't know where are my tokens :/
Activity: 97
Doesn't look like Natalia left town ... just a little patience

https://youtu.be/jSlPVgOzTxg

Cheesy
Activity: 88
Is this token a scam? Did they run off with our money?
I still didn't get any answer to my questions about my tokens... Team left this forum ? Is this project still alive ? I would like to know why I got nothing after my investment please.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Propy token enters the market at the wrong time, the team again has not manage people's expectation very well, the questions concerning the remaining unsold tokens has not been address too, and this is killing the price
Activity: 16
Yeah, can someone say what they did with unsolded tokens and why is it taboo so many days after ICO...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Well, the eternal growth of alts is impossible. It is necessary to descend from heaven to earth, then again to go up. And then there is such an excuse for plum - hardfork and wish for free coins. So, that everything is normal now, without panic.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
when we will see Propy at bittrex . Only bittrex can push the price and we can see market growing . Do you have some idea about it .

Price will be growing, when thel will burn all unsold tokens! They have 84% tokens!
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
The company is over. It was a long one. Many messages have been written. Unfortunately, the payments were not great. Now the coin is traded on little-known exchanges. The cost of the coin is about 30 cents. While waiting, to fall a coin like nowhere to go.

The Beta testing is scheduled to be open on 15 Oct 2017 as writing in their roadmap, just a few days and we will see
Merit: 121
The company is over. It was a long one. Many messages have been written. Unfortunately, the payments were not great. Now the coin is traded on little-known exchanges. The cost of the coin is about 30 cents. While waiting, to fall a coin like nowhere to go.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I hope that the coin in the near future will cost $ 200)
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
The only big exchange that will likely list this token is Kraken, which is a very difficult thing for because of their strick KYC policy, I was not verify for a long period of time and I give up using their platform. Poloniex and Bittrex won't list this token
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
the latest upadte from the team was from CEO at PROPY Natalie Kara. PROPY team have an event in at Stanford University Tue, October 10, 2017 , a workshop for blockchain engineers and real estate professionals to discuss crypto economics for real estate.
Activity: 88
Is anything happening with this token?
Activity: 546
Not heard so much from the team these days. They were incredibly active in the last days of the crowdsale, but haven't heard much since then  Huh

Maybe they are already on the sunny beach, roasting their bodies under the hot sunlight). Guys, if you reads this, please speak with your audience, who supported you and believe into the project. People already loose a lot of money on this dump, it`s time to start doing smth, stop eating borscht and roll out new functionality.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Not heard so much from the team these days. They were incredibly active in the last days of the crowdsale, but haven't heard much since then  Huh
Is it normal that I still don't have my tokens ? Where can I find them please ?

I checked my MEW and there was no token at all :/
Did you add propy custom token?

Yes I did but it says I have 0 PRO...

Is it normal that I still don't have my tokens ? Where can I find them please ?

I checked my MEW and there was no token at all :/
Your case is the same as what I experienced, it seems they run without leaving anything.
is it worth it if our hard work is not valued in the least.
Now I can only hope that they bring back good news that is more acceptable to the bounty hunters

It is not about bounty, I'm an investor. I put money into the ICO but I still have nothing, maybe someone from the team can help me ?

Really, noone from the team is in Bitcointalk anymore ? Please help me with my problem, I would like to have my tokens...

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: