Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 24. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This is the one question that is bugging me for implementing real estate transactions on the blockchain as Propy would do. How in the world would it deal with government stuff as to register of deeds, capital gains during sales of property and other stuff that government normally do to proceed the sales/transfers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
We are really talking about a huge market here. If somehow things go as expected, we will be the ones buying houses with the coins we have in the future.  Cheesy
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
@dev n team is the bounty distribution over ??
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Propy received requests this week from the US, UK, Dubai developers to list buildings on the Propy platform.

Source: https://twitter.com/PropyInc/status/921565437787115520

Great news, thanks! Dubai one of the main the heir target I guess.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Propy received requests this week from the US, UK, Dubai developers to list buildings on the Propy platform.

Source: https://twitter.com/PropyInc/status/921565437787115520
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
It is in absolutely no interests of the dev team to get listed on a decent exchange. They already got your money.

Not true, the team are continuously talking with the exchanges, but the decision is up to them.

well
as far i see
actually propy have a good start
they come to liqui and listing
but the real problem of this case just from dev team
like OAX , first they come on liqui too
and now , they on binance

I don't think there will be any issue getting ones project listed on Liqui, the issue will be on all the huge exchanges with huge trading volume, maybe the team don't want to pay to be listed on the exchnage like Bittrex

I think the team have not any problems and they can pay money to Bittrex if they needed.Bittrex doesn't adding too much tokens for now.It is hard to be listed on.
Activity: 630
It is in absolutely no interests of the dev team to get listed on a decent exchange. They already got your money.

Not true, the team are continuously talking with the exchanges, but the decision is up to them.

well
as far i see

I don't think there will be any issue getting ones project listed on Liqui, the issue will be on all the huge exchanges with huge trading volume, maybe the team don't want to pay to be listed on the exchnage like Bittrex
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

well
as far i see
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
After pointing this out on reddit I was referred to the Telegram chat: http://www.t.me/propy.

Yes, but in my opinion it is a chat-group and I am not so eager to browse all the chat-messages in the hopes of discovering something relevant.

They should use a telegram-account to notify about updates in the project. And yes, they should be more active on Reddit & Bitcointalk.
Activity: 14
is there going to be a slack or telegram?
Activity: 14
is there a mastenode option for this coin?
Activity: 39

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 30
Hello guys!

How do you think what's the reason of increasing the value of PRO-tokens? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1025
price is growing ,i hope Binance could be list this project ,and then bittrex , i am waitting for that
It would be good to list a token on the binance. We saw what was happening with SONM after it was listed. About bittrex is too early to say.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Finaly I still have no answer about my missing tokens... Where should I go to have someone who can answer my question please ? I feel like I will get nothing and loose my money.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is evolutionary process having been in this filed for long time I saw many things happening. Next step will be where semi-made products or platform whatever will be case ,be marketed to raise funds. That may happen next year because these ICO's becoming serious matter and alternative to traditional venture capitals.
Activity: 630
The problem I have with the new influx of ICOs in the space is that they are only concern about getting the fund first and later think of how to use it, it is becoming a serious issue
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I took part in the Ico from the very beginning. As a result, they repaid with coins in the amount of 179 pieces. Now it is 77 dollars. Sold on third-rate exchanges and the coin already costs 27 cents and continues to fly to hell.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: