Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 27. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Vinny Lingham, Blockchain Capital... people selling at 1/3rd of ICO price....

This is attractive.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Pro is a great project and the team is serious to make it functional and boom soon, so do not sell your PRO tokens for cheap price 3-5x is realistic with PRO in a few weeks, i guess.

Taking into consideration the situation on the crypto market at the moment, I won't be so sure about what are saying. However PRO in indeed a very promising token to hold, but I think it will be a looong wait...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Pro is a great project and the team is serious to make it functional and boom soon, so do not sell your PRO tokens for cheap price 3-5x is realistic with PRO in a few weeks, i guess.
  Do you have any information about that, please share it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Is it normal that I still don't have my tokens ? Where can I find them please ?

I checked my MEW and there was no token at all :/
Did you add propy custom token?

Yes I did but it says I have 0 PRO...

Your case is the same as what I experienced, it seems they run without leaving anything.
is it worth it if our hard work is not valued in the least.
Now I can only hope that they bring back good news that is more acceptable to the bounty hunters

It is not about bounty, I'm an investor. I put money into the ICO but I still have nothing, maybe someone from the team can help me ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
when we will see Propy at bittrex . Only bittrex can push the price and we can see market growing . Do you have some idea about it .

Bittrex has its impact on the price but this doesn't mean if it will not be there this doesn't see huge increase in value. We have to wait for good updates and market will follow those. Korean exchanges are fast becoming more bigger than Bittrex. In future there will be many big trading platforms to keep the balance among them.

I think more transactions will have much more effective than exchanges on Propy price.
But sure who doesn't want high volume exchanges Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
when we will see Propy at bittrex . Only bittrex can push the price and we can see market growing . Do you have some idea about it .

Bittrex has its impact on the price but this doesn't mean if it will not be there this doesn't see huge increase in value. We have to wait for good updates and market will follow those. Korean exchanges are fast becoming more bigger than Bittrex. In future there will be many big trading platforms to keep the balance among them.

Your case is the same as what I experienced, it seems they run without leaving anything.
Now I can only hope that they bring back good news that is more acceptable to the bounty hunters

I got my bounty tokens a while agoo in my Orderbook account. Then withdrew them into my MEW.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

AFAIK Bittrex just added ADA lately. Maybe Binance could be good option also.
Activity: 428
Activity: 420

Did you add propy custom token?
Activity: 420
Propy, the global property and decentralized securities registry, today announced the world's first real estate transaction in the distributed public blockchain network - Ethereum. TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington remotely purchased a $ 60,000 apartment in Kiev, arranged through smart contracts and in cryptomonedas of Ethereum and PRO (Propy), marking the first cryptononeda transaction in Ukraine and the first transfer of real assets through the blockchain. The latest transaction opens the door to many more remote real estate transactions in the blockchain.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252

Activity: 196
the price of propy is now only half of the price of ICO, I hope dev can stabilize the minimum price like ICO price

Its not up to the dev to stabilize the price, it has to do with market mechanisms and listing on good exchange

Yeah... Rumor has it that as soon as ICO finished devs ran off with the sexy PROPY bitchez celebrating for a few weeks with some top shelf and some wicked hash... which is fair enough Wink

Grin Grin Well, its still rumor with no evidence. Lets just give them some more time to get their acts together
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
I bought a home in Ukraine entirely on blockchain yesterday, using PRO and Ether
This is the first transaction completed via Propy, using their PRO tokens. I paid for the condo using Ether, and the title transfer was completed on the Ethereum blockchain with approval of the Ukrainian government.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/72qaca/i_bought_a_home_in_ukraine_entirely_on_blockchain/

Very nice if true.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
the price of propy is now only half of the price of ICO, I hope dev can stabilize the minimum price like ICO price

Its not up to the dev to stabilize the price, it has to do with market mechanisms and listing on good exchange

Yeah... Rumor has it that as soon as ICO finished devs ran off with the sexy PROPY bitchez celebrating for a few weeks with some top shelf and some wicked hash... which is fair enough Wink
Activity: 308

Activity: 162
Activity: 210
Everything looks very cool just only in the news! On exchanges there is not so comforting picture, I would say even ... probably all because it's purely advertising and nothing more.

I think if the Ukraine will work good then team will has great case for expanding.
Activity: 364
Everything looks very cool just only in the news! On exchanges there is not so comforting picture, I would say even ... probably all because it's purely advertising and nothing more.
Pages:
Jump to: