Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 28. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
The price of ETH has fallen! It is time to buy and invest in ico!

It is interesting that some people talk of Ether price fallen as if it has lost like 50% of it value, just look at the price it has been hovering around $300 for some time and soon the price is going to $600 from the chart
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Have recieved bounty tokens on orderbook. Thanks!
wow congratulations bro.
i don't receive token from bounty facebook until now, i dunno why.
anyone can give me a reason?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What's happen? Where is bounty tw & fb spreadsheets? Where is my bounty tokens?
Nobody has seen the spreadsheets. We're still trying to get some information from the developers

So, i am not only without bounty payments. Is there any info about that?
I see Propy has listed on few exchanges, and have very good price. Today $0.83. It is weird because many people here say that is scam project

Impressive that the price is good at this time, when some coins are low
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Have recieved bounty tokens on orderbook. Thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What about news from the PROPY-team?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I bought a home in Ukraine entirely on blockchain yesterday, using PRO and Ether
This is the first transaction completed via Propy, using their PRO tokens. I paid for the condo using Ether, and the title transfer was completed on the Ethereum blockchain with approval of the Ukrainian government.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/72qaca/i_bought_a_home_in_ukraine_entirely_on_blockchain/
Activity: 308
Any upcomming news for propy? Could anyone post a link to roadmap? thank you Smiley

All the information you need is on the website and whitepaper
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Hi I hasn't received my bounty for Chinese white paper translation! who can I discuss about this?
Where is dev?
Activity: 238
The price of ETH has fallen! It is time to buy and invest in ico!
Activity: 168
Pro is a great project and the team is serious to make it functional and boom soon, so do not sell your PRO tokens for cheap price 3-5x is realistic with PRO in a few weeks, i guess.

Yes, relly. Only devs can sell their 84% of tokens. Stupid trader must buy this  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hi guys, the main page slack link is not an invite link, does anyone have this?

What exchange other than livecoin is this coin on?

Thx in advance

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/propy/#markets

You can try Liqui which is really good exchange as compare with Livecoin than they have faster deposit and withdrawal system.

The team is active on Telegram you can get access to them via this social channel.

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAENZVo1O6X7rusdRWg
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Pro is a great project and the team is serious to make it functional and boom soon, so do not sell your PRO tokens for cheap price 3-5x is realistic with PRO in a few weeks, i guess.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hi guys, the main page slack link is not an invite link, does anyone have this?

What exchange other than livecoin is this coin on?

Thx in advance
Activity: 168
What they want to do with unsold tokens? Why this tokens still not burn? Or they selling this on the exchanges?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Today came the tokens for the BOUNTY on orderbook.

The same thing, got hte tokens into the orderbook and can now transfer them to MEW. But I can't understand if I got all the tokens or there are more to arrive as I don't remember the exact amount stated in the spreadsheets which are now closed for viewing... Shocked
I dont understand why they closed the spreadsheets for viewing. They should have kept it open until the bounties are distributed and every one who took part in the bounty program is happy. Since now they got the money from the ICO, they dont care about the bounty hunters anymore... Its all yachts and lambos in their mind now.....
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Hi I hasn't received my bounty for Chinese white paper translation! who can I discuss about this?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's been a while since i've last posted here. But i'm glad little by little propy's price is approaching near to it's ICO price. I believe this will be happening soon. As usual i wish you goodluck and thank you for having me in you ICO. God Bless.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Today came the tokens for the BOUNTY on orderbook.

The same thing, got hte tokens into the orderbook and can now transfer them to MEW. But I can't understand if I got all the tokens or there are more to arrive as I don't remember the exact amount stated in the spreadsheets which are now closed for viewing... Shocked
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Any upcomming news for propy? Could anyone post a link to roadmap? thank you Smiley
You can check the roadmap on their website
Activity: 143
Pages:
Jump to: