Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 42. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Congratulations on the successful ISO, the successes of the project in development and my congratulations on the successful implementation!
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
When and what exchange are we expecting Propy to be listed to?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Congratulations to all the developers, investors, bounty hunters, and everyone who was involved in this! Great project and good contributions!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I would like to congratulate on the success of ICO. and I'm waiting for Bounty to distribute to us. Once again I congratulate on the success of ICO. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Is this really a scam or a useful project?

It is really cool projects!
The collections of funds have confirmed this.
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
Now I think it made the withdrawal but like you nothing showing up in MEW for over 20 minutes  Cheesy Grin. Also funny how there was no mention you can only withdraw round amounts. If you have 1000,89 you cant withdraw the 0.89 . At least when I tried  the round amount the withdrawal worked, but nothing showing up in MEW + my ETH tx to orderbook seems to be lost in the ether even after  180 confirmations. Loving it  Cheesy Grin

I'm reading people in propy twitter having same problem, no tokens show up!!
My PRO tokens already reflected on my mew. I sent a message to orderbook last night and they said ethereum network is overloaded and that's the reason for delay. My concern now is their community management. We need SLACK CHANNEL!
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Congratulate the entire PROPY project team on the successful completion of the ICO!
May i remove my bonus signature?
I suggest to wait until the stake count has been completed.
for more details I think it's better to wait for dev to give an announcement about it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Congratulate the entire PROPY project team on the successful completion of the ICO!

wait for the announcement when you will be legible to remove your signature.
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

I congratulate the entire PROPY project team on the successful completion of the ICO.
 Excellent results. Successes to the project in development.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Congrats, though order book is really really terrible
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ended
15,370,280$ raised

Congrats!

Great results, congratulations to the Propy team, investors and all supporters! Waiting for detailed statistics of the ICO and instructions how to transfer Propy tokens.

Congratulation propy team and all you guys who support and invested on propy project.
Activity: 546
Ended
15,370,280$ raised

Congrats!

Great results, congratulations to the Propy team, investors and all supporters! Waiting for detailed statistics of the ICO and instructions how to transfer Propy tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Congrats to the team for this successful ICO I hope this will be great project in future while it has first transfer on blockchain recently. This will be future of the property to store on blockchain this platform has great solution and I believe it will become really great.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Amazing! More than $15 millions it's a great result!
I am confident that such a starting capital will be enough for further development of the project.
I sincerely wish good luck to the developers.
And I'm going to give maximum support to the project now and in future!
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
COngrat to the Propy team on the successful completion of your ICO.

I think this is time to get the best out of Real estate market and a huge businness opportunity for Crypto market

that's right.
PROPY will make this world more comfortable for each of us.
I think, in the future, this project will be enormous among all humanity.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Can't login to the Orderbook. It keeps asking me to write down my mobile phone for password recovery function, but I don't want to do that.

Hi, I had the same problem as I explained a couple posts before. What worked for me is to go directly to the balance or trade url from your browser if you had the password saved like was my case but the main site wasnt accepting my password and went blank every time....

Still waiting for PRO to show up in MEW
Still waiting for ETH to appear on Orderbook after over 370 confirms
Still waiting for ANYONE from Team or Support or whatever to come around and EXPLAIN what we have to do...
Awesome start to the weekend!!!  Cheesy

I hate to say this because I like and invested in the project but 1st and last day of ICO/Sale are important I think and both were a disaster (non existent support), at least for me  Undecided      I hope this is not the way the rest goes  Roll Eyes

I haven't withdrawn mine but  Ibelieve you will have to deploy the contract on MEW for it to be visible on your wallet, this is not a big issue at all

Hi, THANKS man for the help, yes I did but it wasn't visible until now. I just received them and I'm HAPPY  Grin But the whole process again was very frustrating starting with the issues with log-in in orderbook, the issue with withdrawing only rounded amounts, the closed slack, the lack of support such an important day here in bitcointalk..., and my ETH still hasnt shown up on orderbook... Cheesy

But at least I got the tokens and Thanks again for your help man/lady!  Wink

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Can't login to the Orderbook. It keeps asking me to write down my mobile phone for password recovery function, but I don't want to do that.

This must be done, indisputably.
This confirms, that you are a real person.
Meanwhile, it is an additional protection.
And what, are you not registered on Ordebook still?
Activity: 966
Congratulations!
It was great success of whole Propy team and community.
Waiting for exciting updates anout new aggreements with officials and patnerships and more  Wink
Activity: 658
COngrat to the Propy team on the successful completion of your ICO.

I think this is time to get the best out of Real estate market and a huge businness opportunity for Crypto market
Pages:
Jump to: