Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 38. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

I think those that bought durong the pre-sale are the cashing out their bonus profit for now because it doesn't make any sense to be selling at the current price but we are in a free market
This is good if weak hands to throw this tokens, then we can quickly go to the moooon!

There are reasons why some people sell their tokens below the ICO price, maybe is in dare need of money urgently and the only thing left with him to part with is Propy tokens.

I think those that bought durong the pre-sale are the cashing out their bonus profit for now because it doesn't make any sense to be selling at the current price but we are in a free market
This is good if weak hands to throw this tokens, then we can quickly go to the moooon!
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
I can not see the spreadsheet fo twitter bounty??? Huh

be careful scam !!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I can not see the spreadsheet fo twitter bounty??? Huh
Activity: 658
So, Propy already trading at etherdelta.com at a price below the ICO.. Sad
https://etherdelta.com/#PRO-ETH

When we'll see our bounty?

Just what we need, bounty hunters stepping over each other to sell even lower now... Cheesy Wink No, seriously I hope you get your tokens, but I'm wondering if it's not you guys selling at this ridiculous prices, who's throwing money out of the window already? Do people like losing money? I put a "joke" buy order and at this pace it's going to fill earlier than my "normal" sell order  Roll Eyes

Edit: The price is too good now so I'm getting some more propy...  Grin
So the bounty hunters have received nothing, they didn't lower the price, it's someone else

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
friends, please, tell me, when will pay tokens for participating in the bounty-campaign?
I really want to see my reward. Roll Eyes

Just what we need, bounty hunters stepping over each other to sell even lower now... Cheesy Wink No, seriously I hope you get your tokens, but I'm wondering if it's not you guys selling at this ridiculous prices, who's throwing money out of the window already? Do people like losing money? I put a "joke" buy order and at this pace it's going to fill earlier than my "normal" sell order  Roll Eyes

Edit: The price is too good now so I'm getting some more propy...  Grin
So the bounty hunters have received nothing, they didn't lower the price, it's someone else
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi dev and everyone, Just wanna ask when will be the distribution of our bounty. i've joined the BTT Campaign. Hope to hear from you soon. Congrats for the success of Propy ICO and Thank you in advance.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Edit: The price is too good now so I'm getting some more propy...  Grin

Haha can't say more  Grin
Activity: 294

Edit: The price is too good now so I'm getting some more propy...  Grin

Activity: 700
Where our bounty. at least show us spreadsheets. 2,5 months wear you sign, now it's hard to wait Grin
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Oh I looking to Orderbook.io and not see my tokens,but bounty still not distribution,any news for that?
Activity: 658
friends, tell me, please, is it possible to remove the signature of the PROPY project?
or it is not it desirable to do so yet?

Didn't you read the post posted by Propy rep above, it is better to wait for few days when the spreadsheets have been updated and stake calculated, you will be better for it
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Congratulation for success crowdsale. I'm waiting for news about exchanges.
Activity: 420
friends, tell me, please, is it possible to remove the signature of the PROPY project?

I think you should keep signature on your profile until the someone from the team says that you can remove it.
Merit: 272

The Propy sale has finished on September, 15 at 1:00 PM UTC! >16m sold! Congrats!🥂🚀

What follows next for Propy:
https://blog.propy.com/what-is-coming-up-after-the-token-sale-bdf8e0366519

We'll have an official announcement soon on new developments as two exchanges informed us that they will list PRO starting Tuesday.

Members can also express their interest to get PRO listed on exchanges.

Your PRO tokens can be transferred now from Orderbook to your ERC-20 wallet. Here is the information on how to withdraw PRO tokens:
https://blog.propy.com/pro-tokens-withdrawal-43968b5cc02e

We thank all of you for your for support - crowdsale and bounty participants! Keep in touch with Propy! It's just the beginning of the real revolution!

Propy team

Great News! Congratulations, PROPY. Would love to see the future of the project.

However, we bounty participants will also be happy to see an update with regards to the bounty distribution.

Thank you, PROPY.
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Congrats on your success organizing ICO, looking forwards!

Regards
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
finised  Cheesy
Congratulation propy dev team for success crowdsale  Cheesy
I hope the propy program quickly runs and changes the resolution of the real estate.
still waiting news for PRO two exchanges, and news for bounty distribution .
thanks you.
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Pages:
Jump to: