Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 41. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
When will the distribution of bounty earner's stakes ? I just want to know. Thanks for those who will answers.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
i confirm i have received my PRO tokens, it was some delay and without a TX hash i was a bit confused about withdraw from orderbook but finally received. Thanks Propy team
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
When I try to log in orderbook.io there asked me to enter my phone. Is this condition became mandatory?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Anyone knows how we are going to claim our tokens ?

Enter an ERC-20 compatible address.

withdraw your coins, I just did it and confirmed receipt of my PRO tokens after a couple minutes so I know its working.

In orderbook all i see is the amount of ether i used in the token sale. Is there something i should do cause i don't see the PRO tokens?

Unfortunately it sounds like you didnt complete your purchase. After you submitted your coins to propy tokensale site you had to convert them to the tokens in a second step. It was not automatic for me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Anyone knows how we are going to claim our tokens ?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
When I enter my MEW address to withdraw PRO from Orderbook , it said it is Invalid address . Is anybody know what i'm doing wrong???
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good project, Good team, I hope investors will be patient with the team to deliver on their platform, I can see some people asking for exchange listing, it is possible to see some early investors taking profit because of the incertainties in the market

In this world, there is such a pattern, when someone loses money, then someone gets them.
And here, uncertainty in the market brings some people profits.
Activity: 658
Good project, Good team, I hope investors will be patient with the team to deliver on their platform, I can see some people asking for exchange listing, it is possible to see some early investors taking profit because of the incertainties in the market
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Tell me, please, it's already over the ICO of project PROPY?
Or maybe I am mistake?
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
yes, the orderbook.io without the introduction of the phone number is not allowed into the account. Not very well.  Sad
 I wanted to decide myself where to give my number. But I had to enter, because I'm waiting for payment for PROPY
Activity: 700
When we can remove signature? waiting oficial post.

It is better to wait for the team to make pronouncement about the bounty campaign, the wait is but over, I believe they are trying to sort things out first especially about investors than bounty should come later

be attantion, use your brain. i didn't ask when i'l get my tokens.
i ask them make official post when we can remove signature.

i think theres a big misunderstanding here. better call it language barrier haha

i don't think so. i wrote clearely. and i understood him. whatever..
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It is good to see this project reaching at successful ending with lot of funds raised and most importantly the first transaction of real property being sold on blockchain already define the future. Propy has to be on important and leading position in real estate industry in coming months/years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

It is better to wait for the team to make pronouncement about the bounty campaign, the wait is but over, I believe they are trying to sort things out first especially about investors than bounty should come later

i think theres a big misunderstanding here. better call it language barrier haha
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
How long do you think they will take to distribute the coins?

Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Can't login to the Orderbook. It keeps asking me to write down my mobile phone for password recovery function, but I don't want to do that.

This must be done, indisputably.
This confirms, that you are a real person.
Meanwhile, it is an additional protection.
And what, are you not registered on Ordebook still?

No, I'm registered. And before yesterday I was able to login without my phone number, but now it is mandatory for some reason.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Merit: 398
Congratulations to the team, good results and funding to continue the work on the project and implement all the objectives. Hope to see on medium the article with the ICO details and statistics.

When we can remove signature?

I join to this question as it was promised that signatures can be removed on September 16th. In the file, all stakes are indicated. Please let us know when we can remove signatures. Thanks

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
Congratulations to the team with results!
Propy team published the article on medium "PRO TOKENS WITHDRAWAL" where explained how to withdrawal PRO from the Orderbook wallet, where they are currently stored, so recommend to read.
https://blog.propy.com/pro-tokens-withdrawal-43968b5cc02e
Pages:
Jump to: