Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 60. (Read 128317 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Bro i think everyone like gifts and bonuses, so it is not true that big investors do not want bonuses, all business men and investors want max benefits out of their money, so why will they say no to bonuses?

Not always and not at all. Big players are not particularly interested in bonuses.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Hi fans and devs.
I really like projects related to Real estate.
Since there are quite a few real estate projects I have decided to prepare a discussion about the comparison of different projects on this field.
Feel free to participate in discussion, since you know best all details about your project.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21480585
Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
WOW the competition is huge! 20 projects related to real estate as of today!
legendary
Not always and not at all. Big players are not particularly interested in bonuses.
Why? The "big players" are interested in losing money according to you? The price generaly falls when the coin comes on exchanges, if they didn't get a bonus during the ICO, they lose money.
legendary
Bro, some people wait till last days of crowdsale just to reduce risk and volatility of eth, btc to usd price to be clear so they know what exactly they are investing, so im sure investments will increase much quickly near end.

Propy team has been working towards ticking all the box so as to make their project raise more fund and give it more needed exposure. To be sincere I thought by now the ICO would have been sold out becuase the team is very solid for me all you need from a team you find it in them
No their exposure is very small since they didn't care about translations, that's a huge mistake!!!
Once the bonus is no more interesting people don't invest anymore....
I have seen this with other ICOs too, once the bonus period is over, everyone loses interest and the investment almost halts to zero.

not every person had the same story. maybe it is a guide bit who knows? lets wait for the team to react i think they are trying their best to srll propy and just relax wait after the ico if your prediction is correct.
Investors do not always need these bonuses. They look at the development of the project as a whole. And if they consider the project as promising and the investment expedient, they simply invest. This is especially true for large investors.
No, investors generaly invest after the ICO if there is no bonus since the price is lower.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Bro, some people wait till last days of crowdsale just to reduce risk and volatility of eth, btc to usd price to be clear so they know what exactly they are investing, so im sure investments will increase much quickly near end.

Propy team has been working towards ticking all the box so as to make their project raise more fund and give it more needed exposure. To be sincere I thought by now the ICO would have been sold out becuase the team is very solid for me all you need from a team you find it in them
No their exposure is very small since they didn't care about translations, that's a huge mistake!!!
I have seen this with other ICOs too, once the bonus period is over, everyone loses interest and the investment almost halts to zero.
I agree with you. Here it's the same thing I think.
Something very long ago, there are no fresh posts on Twitter and Facebook.
And the additional activity of the team now would be just right. I hope that they are preparing something interesting. We are waiting for news!
No news! We are approaching the end of sales! Maybe the whales will come to the end!
It's clear! The end of ICO is already around the corner.
The fact of the matter is that now is the time to warm up the interest! To those same whales decided to invest money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hi fans and devs.
Since there are quite a few real estate projects I have decided to prepare a discussion about the comparison of different projects on this field.
Feel free to participate in discussion, since you know best all details about your project.
Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
all projects related to real estate are collected!
Activity: 602
And the additional activity of the team now would be just right. I hope that they are preparing something interesting. We are waiting for news!
No news! We are approaching the end of sales! Maybe the whales will come to the end!
Activity: 476

The only real news could be they signed a contract with a nation to handle land titles.

The team might be preparing for something good and busy with improvements since we are near the 0 bonus week. Sit back and relax.
Hope for this and sitting back and waiting Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 272

The team might be preparing for something good and busy with improvements since we are near the 0 bonus week. Sit back and relax.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Hi, i have troubles with my registration on orderbook.io.

After filling in the verfication code nothing happen. Can you please give me advice what to do now?

Hey, have you tried to clear the history of your browser and then check clear cookies. Might work for you.

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

not every person had the same story. maybe it is a guide bit who knows? lets wait for the team to react i think they are trying their best to srll propy and just relax wait after the ico if your prediction is correct.
Investors do not always need these bonuses. They look at the development of the project as a whole. And if they consider the project as promising and the investment expedient, they simply invest. This is especially true for large investors.

I also think the same for big investors. They don't care those bonuses at first IMO.
Activity: 197
Merit: 104
Hi fans and devs.
Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Activity: 630

Big things coming for Propy for sure in next weeks!!! just a little bit more of patience  Grin
Do you have a real reason to believe so?
I would like to hear good news from the team as soon as possible.
I am also sure that they are preparing us a lot of interesting things.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: