Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prospector - Multi-Coin GPU+CPU cryptocurrency miner - page 15. (Read 32075 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How to disable monero mining?

Edit the config.json file, changing "enabled" in "cpu" from true to false.

did that thanks.

How to chose between GPU algos? I currently deleted address from all other coins and left only SIGT so it mines just that.

What is more important for SIGT mining Core or Memory speed any advices for rx 470 or rx 480?

There is "gpu-coin" field in the configuration file.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
someone work good with this?

please post thank you!
Activity: 131
Merit: 13
In the fray since 2013.

did that thanks.

How to chose between GPU algos? I currently deleted address from all other coins and left only SIGT so it mines just that.

What is more important for SIGT mining Core or Memory speed any advices for rx 470 or rx 480?

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
look interesting, will follow this thread..  Wink
Activity: 131
Merit: 13
In the fray since 2013.
Activity: 79

I sort of sorted it out with jumps. Memory errors skipped. Has lowered frequency, I test.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Thanks! works great with RX470 4GB on sigt - average 16 - 18MHs much better than the sgminer I used before.
Can you please provide proof?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Mo6IAXe37fNFJqdFg1SEpuQms

In the new version there is a performance jump. I made a screenshot. The speed reading is better than in SGMINER. But you need to somehow remove the performance dips.

UPD
This result is obtained on Rx580. The RX570 does not. Tell me, what drivers were tested? Which one do you recommend?

I think I know where are dips coming from, they are probably synchronized with new jobs arriving ( try to spot if it's the case).

I don't know about driver, I don't have any AMD cards for testing.
Activity: 7
Thanks! works great with RX470 4GB on sigt - average 16 - 18MHs much better than the sgminer I used before.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Mo6IAXe37fNFJqdFg1SEpuQms

In the new version there is a performance jump. I made a screenshot. The speed reading is better than in SGMINER. But you need to somehow remove the performance dips.

UPD
This result is obtained on Rx580. The RX570 does not. Tell me, what drivers were tested? Which one do you recommend?
Start the miner, it will generate example configuration, then change "gpu-coin"  entry to "sigt" and enter your pool information in "pools", then start it again, and it should mine on your pool with your information.

Also, you should disable cpu mining by setting "enabled" in "cpu" to false.

There is small entry on configuration file on wiki : https://github.com/semtexzv/Prospector/wiki/Configuration-File
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
what config for sigt
Newest version is a few percent faster. I'll try to do more optimzations tomorrow ( I'll have access to some AMD cards. )
If you make a miner for SIGNATUM AMD is better than it is - people are interested.
Если сделаете майнер для SIGNATUM АМД лучше, чем есть - люди  заинтересуются.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
But with current signatum craze, you don't have days to spend on development...hours maybe
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
Your biggest selling point atm  could be skunkhash performance on AMD cards,
as mining with official sgminer puts AMD cards on a slower side

How about you post result of few AMD cards?
Nevest version (0.0.5) now faster than sgminer (should be) on Signatum Smiley

Got reports of 19.8MH/s on RX 480 (https://www.reddit.com/r/Signatum/comments/6s0re7/ann_prospector_now_supports_signatum/).
Prospector - 0.0.11-ALPHA
New in version 0.0.11:
  • Added support for Cuda
  • Added Zcash support
    • Internal architecture improvements
    New in version 0.0.9:
    • Configuration file now uses TOML format instead of JSON
    • Fixed SIA mining
    • Added small REST API

New in version 0.0.7:

• New optimized kernels for AMD GCN devices ( RX 4** and RX 5** ). Stock RX 570 can now do about 19.3 MH/s .
    • More frequent logging
    • Fixed a bug where miner would stop reporting average hashrates

Hello, for past few weeks our small team was working hard on creating a new cryptocurrency miner, that would be able to utilize all the system resources for cryptocurrency mining. The result of this work is new altcoin miner, that can mine simultaneously on CPU and GPU.

Miner is written in Rust, and was developed with expandability and ease of use in mind. Usage of this language will allow easy addition of new algorithms, communication protocols and other advanced features.

Currently planned features in next few releases:
    • Alternate coin Support -  Dcr on GPU, HodlCoin on CPU
    • Cuda support(will be published as library on crates.io)
    • Advanced optimizations of already supported algorithms
    • Control & Monitoring server implementation (will be open source with custom protocol)

Current State
    Miner currently supports Ethash, Sia, ZCash and Signatum coins on GPU with competitive performance, and CryptoNight coins on CPU with above average performance.

Download
    Miner can be downloaded from:
    Windows + linux:
    https://mega.nz/#F!Gh8RwZzJ!9IVX2dmKAipDEU1ztvDjbQ

And more info is available at:
    https://github.com/semtexzv/Prospector

Caveats
    • Miner contains 1% devfee, however this devfee WILL NOT increase in any future update
Pages:
Jump to: