Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 179. (Read 226762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Where is login page I submit my information of sign up page but no information about available bounties. Can you share these into this topic to make it easy access for all members.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Is it foreseeable at this point if PTY tokens will be covered by insurance?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
So how will the tokens be used by patients and physicians when the actual service is implemented?

Great question, BossBee! Think of PTOY tokens as the fuel of the Patientory platform. After signing up through our app, a patient is allotted space to store information for free on the Patientory network (a secure, HIPAA-compliant blockchain platform). PTOY will allow the patient to purchase extra storage space from nodes setup in their hospital's system.

Doctors (and their healthcare entities) can use PTOY to secure private health information, rent computing power, servers and data centers through a unique private infrastructure on the Ethereum blockchain. In addition, smart contracts can be executed in relation to the patient care payment cycle.

Ultimately, the aim is to reduce readmissions, make medical records more secure, and reduce overall health IT costs.

We go into full detail in our white paper, which you can download here.
Useful project. Waiting for Bounty program and ICO.

Thanks, bitvoyager! Please contact us (http://patientory.com/#sign-up-form) and let us know your area of interest. Then we can send you the details.
reserved bounty program

We'd be delighted to send you more information, naira. Please contact us and let us know your area of interest.
wanted to reserved japanesse translation bounty

Terrific! Please contact us so we can confirm. Domo arigatou.
Waiting for Bounty program and ICO.

No problem. Please contact us and we'll send you the information.
Spanish translation if you need.

Please contact us at [email protected] so we can confirm. ¡Gracias!
Yes this is a dumb question, but I'm assuming you can't mine this once the pre-sale is done?

this is a permissioned (private) blockchain.

Always worth checking! They're no dumb questions.
There is no doubt blockchain has a huge place in Healthcare sector but the issue when you try to penetrate a new market is can you get your pitch right and get the market share. I will find time to read the whitepaper and make my decision on investing in the ICO because May 17 is around the corner

We've definitely got our pitch right! We recently won the $10K pitch rounds at the Southeastern Medical Device Association Conference check us out here.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Waiting for Bounty program and ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
The link to the bounty page is only bold but is dead, 2 weeks to the  ICO date and no promotion unless I think the team have already secure VC investment or whales trust that will buy into the project and end the ICO in minutes
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
So how will the tokens be used by patients and physicians when the actual service is implemented?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Spanish translation if you need.
How long after crowdsale will tokens be issued/moveable/tradeable? thanks

Immediately after the crowd sale ends. Thanks!
I was the Sam from telegram. I am up to translate the ANN and more in french

Hi Sam! Thanks. We got your message.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I was the Sam from telegram. I am up to translate the ANN and more in french
Activity: 143
How long after crowdsale will tokens be issued/moveable/tradeable? thanks
its another thread to watch I'm not sure how your project will work for a long term business but you are the first one who made this concept I'm not sure if there's already some project like this but its really interesting to see how this crowdfund will be supported and how this project will run for the long term progress.

Thank you Golftech! We appreciate the support. Our mission is to truly empower everyone (patients) to gain access to their health information any where in the world and we are in this for the long term!
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
wanted to reserved japanesse translation bounty
Jump to: