Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 182. (Read 226762 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hey, can i see the team of this project? Smiley

Certainly! There's a photo of us winning the SEMDA Pitch Awards yesterday. Our smiles will be even bigger when we use our prize to present at the MedTech Conference this September.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
O you suck! haha
I know someone that actually wanted to make a blockchain patient healthcare database type system!
You guys are doing it, but want our money i see .... :/
well fuck, im not paying you anons to do what someone i KNOW the name of is already thinking of doing, open source and for free... :/

Not for me, but good luck! (if not a total scam, but the OP looks 1/2 thought through at quick glance Smiley )
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey, can i see the team of this project? Smiley
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
bounty for german translation`? pm me
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
I dont like the idea of Medical Record... Do not meet the actual 。。。
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Also, the team appears to consist of only 2 people? This does not seem like anywhere near enough
How does the monetizaiton aspect of it work?
If I am a patient, do I have to own PTY to have my information stored and so on?
Or will the healthcare providers hospitals etc be the ones who have to have PTY?
Will this be done in an intuitive way where you dont need to actually buy crypto or anything?

Wanted to know the answers for the above queries also.
And if the dev can provide also their linkedin profiles as there's no link in the website.
Also the members of the advisory board, if it's possible to see also their profiles.
Normally, members of the dev team is more than their advisors, but this one, they have a lot of advisors.
Activity: 204
Also, the team appears to consist of only 2 people? This does not seem like anywhere near enough
Activity: 204
How does the monetizaiton aspect of it work?
If I am a patient, do I have to own PTY to have my information stored and so on?
Or will the healthcare providers hospitals etc be the ones who have to have PTY?
Will this be done in an intuitive way where you dont need to actually buy crypto or anything?
Interesting project. We need more information about it.

If you want more information you can read the whitepaper, there is many information about the project
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Pretty on your interesting. It would be good to learn for more information about the project. Dev please fill the home page information. Still interested in bounties, will there be any bounties?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Interesting project. We need more information about it.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
This looks kind of interesting. The team seem to have a good background and to have laid solid groundwork before starting the ICO.
Activity: 434
Im interested in this project and I can do Vietnamese translation for this project, PM if im accepted thanks Smiley
Activity: 350
I could handle the german thread / translation, let me know .. native german speaker from switzerland Wink
Hi slack invitation didn't work, and also should i translate the ann now? Smiley

Hi! please message us your info and we will add you slack channel. Also join our Telegram: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2pwKssZ

We will be releasing the bounty soon!

Hi dev, please check pm
Hi slack invitation didn't work, and also should i translate the ann now? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Activity: 322
Hello.

I can't to signup here:
https://patientory.slack.com/signup

because I do not have such emails:

@cryptolandpr.com
@storj.io

etc...

What should I do?
My email is

@gmail.com

Slack currently does not recognize @gmail.com! Anyone who is trying to join Slack, please continue to message for an invitation. Thank You!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 312
I reserve Russian and Ukrainian translations, if necessary!
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
waiting for bounty's program Cheesy

I think this is good in the future
Jump to: