Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 178. (Read 226762 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hello, do you guys have any information on the actual developers of your application? Your "About" page only lists 2 managers and advisors.  What other employees do you have besides Chrissa McFarlane and Jesse Brown?

Color me skeptical when your about page only lists 2 employees neither of which is a full time developer.

You can find a full rundown of the company here. We will add everyone listed on the site shortly.

Of which Jesse is a full-time developer.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello, do you guys have any information on the actual developers of your application? Your "About" page only lists 2 managers and advisors.  What other employees do you have besides Chrissa McFarlane and Jesse Brown?

Color me skeptical when your about page only lists 2 employees neither of which is a full time developer.
So this is a private permissioned version of Ethereum, are the tokens issued onto the public Ethereum blockchain or not? and if so, then how do they interact with your chain?

tokens are not issued on the public Ethereum blockchain they're two separate isolated systems.
What is the hard cap in ETH? If there is one..

no "hard" cap.

If there is no hard cap, but you've set a price and you're only selling a set amount, how do you plan to keep those values?  By my count, the cap would be just over 180k ETH.

Yes, that would be ideal that's why we've set a soft cap.

if softcap is not reached. coin will not launch?

if we hit our minimum of $250K, our coin will still launch. As that is the minimum amount we need to meet a portion of our targeted milestones to reach revenue.
Activity: 6
http://

no "hard" cap.

If there is no hard cap, but you've set a price and you're only selling a set amount, how do you plan to keep those values?  By my count, the cap would be just over 180k ETH.

How does your soft cap work?  If it gets hit, the sale ends within x hours?  Give us more details about how the crowdsale will function.
Activity: 143
So this is a private permissioned version of Ethereum, are the tokens issued onto the public Ethereum blockchain or not? and if so, then how do they interact with your chain?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

no "hard" cap.

if softcap is not reached. coin will not launch?

no "hard" cap.

no "hard" cap.

We tend not to like the "no hard cap" around here. Its kind of a staple in the block chain ideology

Yes, we are aware that's why we've set a soft cap of $2M.
Activity: 215
Activity: 6

no "hard" cap.

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

no "hard" cap.

We tend not to like the "no hard cap" around here. Its kind of a staple in the block chain ideology

no "hard" cap.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Bounties are here! Contact us and let us know how you can help. (Cool Mandalorian armor not required) #Maythe4th
Is it foreseeable at this point if PTY tokens will be covered by insurance?

Great question! At this point, it's something we've identified as a milestone to hit in the future. We do think it's a sensible idea as a way of helping motivate patients toward achieving their health goals, so we'll make sure to have that discussion with the insurance companies.
Where is login page I submit my information of sign up page but no information about available bounties. Can you share these into this topic to make it easy access for all members.

When you contact us using the sign up page, we will send you info on available bounties. We're usually pretty quick about it, too.  Smiley
Jump to: