Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 181. (Read 226762 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I will be watching. Bounty for slack, telegram, twitter?

Yes, please join our slack, telegram and twitter.

Thank You!  Smiley

Looking forward to seeing you on the platform soon.

Can I get an invite to the slack?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Yes, please join our slack, telegram and twitter.

Thank You!  Smiley

Looking forward to seeing you on the platform soon.
How do you let the medical institution trust you and use this product?
I think the patient is not willing to disclose their own information,
if stored on your platform, how to ensure that information is not leaked!

Hello,

We have current pipeline with over 30 hospital systems that showed interest in purchasing Patientory. Breach of patient information and improving healthcare outcomes is a pressing issue facing the healthcare industry now. Please refer to our Becker's Hospital Review article.

Patients already store their data in electronic medical record systems that are owned and housed by the hospitals. Patients don't even have immediate access to this! We've interviewed over 2,000+ patients and gaining access to their health information is definitely something of interest that all patients need.
Medical Record Storage Network is a new area,but i dont think the would need it

Medical Record storage is indeed a new area, and it is definitely needed in the marketplace right now! From spending >$6B+ in fines due to breach of patient information to 1,000 of people dyeing due to lack of timely access to their health information we need an infrastructure that can securely connect to multiple electronic medical record platforms while giving patients the necessary access to their health information.

Please refer to our recent Forbes article here.   
It is interesting.
What do you say about Guardtime and KSI?
What do you say about Guardtime + eHealth Foundation in Estonia?

We absolutely admire Guardtime/KSI and the eHealth Foundation in Estonia for paving the way blockchain in healthcare. They are certainly a use case for the success of a blockchain infrastructure safely securing private health information for >1M people. Please refer to our recent NPR coverage regarding this here.
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
It is interesting.
What do you say about Guardtime and KSI?
What do you say about Guardtime + eHealth Foundation in Estonia?
Activity: 443
 Medical Record Storage Network is a new area,but i dont think the would need it
Activity: 536
How do you let the medical institution trust you and use this product?
I think the patient is not willing to disclose their own information,
if stored on your platform, how to ensure that information is not leaked!
How does the monetizaiton aspect of it work?
If I am a patient, do I have to own PTY to have my information stored and so on?
Or will the healthcare providers hospitals etc be the ones who have to have PTY?
Will this be done in an intuitive way where you dont need to actually buy crypto or anything?

Thank you for the question!

PTOY token is the fuel for the Patientory platform. As a patient you are given an allotted amount of space to store your information for free on the Patientory network. PTOY allows you to purchase extra storage space from nodes set up in hospitals systems. This is when you will need to buy the crypo-token PTOY.

Healthcare organizations use PTOY in this instance as well. It is also used in payments once smart contracts are executed with healthcare insurance companies. An overview of how the closed loop system works can be found in our white paper here.

Can the patients buy PTOY with fiat ?

Where do the healthcare organizations get their PTOY from?

Yes. Patients can buy PTOY with fiat on the market.

Our business model renders that we provide the Patientory platform as a Software as a Service. Built into this charge healthcare organizations receive PTOY and can purchase additional via exchange on the platform or on the market.

Activity: 412

Hi! please message us your info and we will add you slack channel. Also join our Telegram: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2pwKssZ

We will be releasing the bounty soon!

Hi, I tried to join Slack and  Telegram, but to be honest, both failed.

This is a message in sclak
This team's administrator has not enabled email signups.
Ask your administrator to send you an invitation.

In telegram as soon as you join and nothing happens, could you please double check? Or explain how to join. Thanks

Hi! please message us your e-mail and we will add you slack channel. Also join our Telegram here.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
any bounty dev
i think you need promotion if you want sucess in ico selling
Activity: 854
Merit: 398

Hi! please message us your info and we will add you slack channel. Also join our Telegram: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2pwKssZ

Hi, I tried to join Slack and  Telegram, but to be honest, both failed.

This is a message in sclak
This team's administrator has not enabled email signups.
Ask your administrator to send you an invitation.

In telegram as soon as you join and nothing happens, could you please double check? Or explain how to join. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
very interesting project.. kind of unique.. like some people asked here before, there will be some bounties?? you will create a bounty thread?

good luck
Also, the team appears to consist of only 2 people? This does not seem like anywhere near enough

We are certainly more than 2 people! Our CEO and CTO makes up our current management team. You can see a full run down here.
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
If I am a patient, do I have to own PTY to have my information stored and so on?
Or will the healthcare providers hospitals etc be the ones who have to have PTY?
Will this be done in an intuitive way where you dont need to actually buy crypto or anything?

PTY token is the fuel for the Patientory platform. As a patient you are given an allotted amount of space to store your information for free on the Patientory network. PTY allows you to purchase extra storage space from nodes set up in hospitals systems. This is when you will need to buy the crypo-token PTY.

Healthcare organizations use PTY in this instance as well. It is also used in payments once smart contracts are executed with healthcare insurance companies. An overview of how the closed loop system works can be found in our white paper here.

Can the patients buy PTY with fiat ?

Where do the healthcare organizations get their PTY from?
Activity: 298
Russian translation reserved
Hey, can i see the team of this project? Smiley

Also, please refer to our Token Market profile for the run down of our team here.

PTOY token is the fuel for the Patientory platform. As a patient you are given an allotted amount of space to store your information for free on the Patientory network. PTOY allows you to purchase extra storage space from nodes set up in hospitals systems. This is when you will need to buy the crypo-token PTOY.

Healthcare organizations use PTOY in this instance as well. It is also used in payments once smart contracts are executed with healthcare insurance companies. An overview of how the closed loop system works can be found in our white paper here.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Waiting bounty campaign announcements dev
thank you
Jump to: