Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 2. (Read 226734 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
how is the company headquartered in Atlanta but you can not purchase/sell the coins they are using for the platform on any US exchange???

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Forbes wrote an article on Patientory, the importance of storing medical data, especially in the current situation of the COVID pandemic https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissamcfarlane/2020/06/26/pandemic-privacy-concerns-give-blockchain-its-day-in-the-sun/#4b40444e5e69
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
I would definitely do that, I know the chance is very low but I have no choice now but to just hold and wait.
PTOY was once a good coin with great trading volume but its hype is gone as there are new projects in the market that investors think better than PTOY.
Yes, I know how you feel right now because there really is no choice but to hold it because I also have several tokens whose hype is gone. If only PTOY could develop better than other projects I think everything will come back again including people who once believed or investors in this project.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
A couple of days ago, there was an Atlanta Startup audio podcast in which Lisa Chrissa interviews the patient’s founder, Chrissa McFarlane
https://atlantastartuppodcast.com/ep-7-chrissa-mcfarlane-patientory/
Keep that update coming so we will believe that this project is still alive.
I am one of the investors, I bought my PTOY in bittrex and until now i am still holding, .. with the altcoins season save its price, if ever the season will arrive?
I think the altcoin season will arrive and I believe it but not in the near future it seems, if you still hold the PTOY token I don't think that you expect too much if PTOY will touch price 1$ again or ATH, if you feel you have received enough ROI, immediately sell it. Don't wait too long because you might regret being late selling it.
I would definitely do that, I know the chance is very low but I have no choice now but to just hold and wait.
PTOY was once a good coin with great trading volume but its hype is gone as there are new projects in the market that investors think better than PTOY.
Activity: 1190
A couple of days ago, there was an Atlanta Startup audio podcast in which Lisa Chrissa interviews the patient’s founder, Chrissa McFarlane
I am one of the investors, I bought my PTOY in bittrex and until now i am still holding, .. with the altcoins season save its price, if ever the season will arrive?
I think the altcoin season will arrive and I believe it but not in the near future it seems, if you still hold the PTOY token I don't think that you expect too much if PTOY will touch price 1$ again or ATH, if you feel you have received enough ROI, immediately sell it. Don't wait too long because you might regret being late selling it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Chrissa McFarlane, Patientory Project Director, gives CoinDesk an interview at the Tel Aviv Summit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebOjVNLm4HY
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
From October 15-17, Blockchain Health Summit 2019, Healthcare and Blockchain will be held

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
The first webinar will be held on September 18 to explain how Blockchain affects Telemedicine. What benefits can medical workers get

I'm sure people too can't wait to see the explanation from the Webinar
It`s simple they scammed the investors by selling them a worthless token, I quote there CEO miss 419 Chrissa McFarlane "Patientory doesn’t rely on users owning tokens"
Source: https://www.coindesk.com/this-crypto-is-worth-less-than-1-cent-vcs-are-betting-millions-on-its-future

In the normal world that would been called a scam!

Chrissa McFarlane sould be arrested and pun in prison.

This useless token has already been sold to investors.
And about the punishment, I agree.
When the ICO took place - specific promises were made for investors - at the moment they are not fulfilled. The PTOY token costs less than a cent, although the price during the sale is $ 1.
Im feeling doubt if the team that has already posted used the real identities, it looks like they are fake
https://icobench.com/ico/patientory/team
You can try to check them all through their linkedin accounts and it looks very strange while one of these guys have so many companies.
Scam coin.

Pretty sure the coindesk article would have looked up their identities - especially the founder's - before going to the press with that writeup. Not unusually also to see folks with fingers in numerous crypto pies though it does little to assuage concerns
can't trust it too fast because we must find out more information, not a few who consider fake but can't be blamed they also want to be careful. maybe clarification is best solution for participants

Completely understand the concern, after all, if one project is successful enough, there wouldn't be any need to pursue others and even if they are all successful, there's just as much hours in the day and not enough hands (and brainpower) to multitask.  Clarifications and most importantly, a new and specific roadmap for the token, will certainly go a long way in addressing concerns
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
The first webinar will be held on September 18 to explain how Blockchain affects Telemedicine. What benefits can medical workers get

It`s simple they scammed the investors by selling them a worthless token, I quote there CEO miss 419 Chrissa McFarlane "Patientory doesn’t rely on users owning tokens"
Source: https://www.coindesk.com/this-crypto-is-worth-less-than-1-cent-vcs-are-betting-millions-on-its-future

When the ICO took place - specific promises were made for investors - at the moment they are not fulfilled. The PTOY token costs less than a cent, although the price during the sale is $ 1.
Im feeling doubt if the team that has already posted used the real identities, it looks like they are fake
You can try to check them all through their linkedin accounts and it looks very strange while one of these guys have so many companies.
Scam coin.

Pretty sure the coindesk article would have looked up their identities - especially the founder's - before going to the press with that writeup. Not unusually also to see folks with fingers in numerous crypto pies though it does little to assuage concerns
can't trust it too fast because we must find out more information, not a few who consider fake but can't be blamed they also want to be careful. maybe clarification is best solution for participants
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

Scam coin.

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

Scam coin.
Activity: 854
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The PTOY token costs less than a cent, although the price during the sale is $ 1.

If you are discourage about that, I am also discourage, what I just put in my mind is that almost all projects experience this kind of big dump.
She looks happy in the picture of the cointelegraph article and she's confident.
Right now, there is no assurance that the price can still rise, but its not wise to sell at the current price, so if this is a scam, I would accept it with no heart feelings, but I still hope it will rise and I hold.
Those who signed up for the PTOY email newsletter today received an informational newsletter for September.
In particular, I watched a webinar entry. There is only water, there is no truly valuable information for its token.
I also receive emails but i'm not anymore interested because by looking at the price alone it will already make you loss interest on the project.
Sorry to say that but I just want to voice out how I feel to the status of the project now, I'm not saying its a scam but it looks like a dead coin at its rate now.
True, this is a dead coin, but not a scam. They added the blockchain to where it is not needed.
They simply raised money and issued a PTOY token for marketing and the development of which is not monitored and does not participate.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
The PTOY token costs less than a cent, although the price during the sale is $ 1.

If you are discourage about that, I am also discourage, what I just put in my mind is that almost all projects experience this kind of big dump.
She looks happy in the picture of the cointelegraph article and she's confident.
Right now, there is no assurance that the price can still rise, but its not wise to sell at the current price, so if this is a scam, I would accept it with no heart feelings, but I still hope it will rise and I hold.
Those who signed up for the PTOY email newsletter today received an informational newsletter for September.
In particular, I watched a webinar entry. There is only water, there is no truly valuable information for its token.
I also receive emails but i'm not anymore interested because by looking at the price alone it will already make you loss interest on the project.
Sorry to say that but I just want to voice out how I feel to the status of the project now, I'm not saying its a scam but it looks like a dead coin at its rate now.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club

Yes this is quite interesting and certainly less than a few days the Webinar will be held soon,
Pages:
Jump to: