Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 7. (Read 226734 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Very nice to see a discussion here Smiley i think ptoy is not a scam either
new news from the team. they can do better.

*Patientory Tech Update*
Patientory is growing and our technology is expanding!
•   7 interns from GSU will start in June
o        They will bring their skills to help with organization, research and content development
o        We are looking forward to having them for the summer
•   We are moving forward with the Android platform! Look for an announcement soon to tell you when you will be able to get it on the play store
•   We are looking to expand our development team, stay tuned…

Is that what they call news?Huh!!!!!!!?!?@??!!??@

After two years , we expect adoption,  some major partnerships,  !!!
 That is all they  could do HuhHuh

To have 7 internsHuhHuhHuh?!!!!!!!!!

Fu*********

Andriod platform Huh??!   That no one uses Huh? For what HuhHuh

THE CHRISSAA SO CALLED  CEO couldn't not do an AMA, Huh CUZ SHE CANT ANSWER INVESTORS QUESTIONS
SHE HAS NO IDEAS ABLUT CRYPTO
SHE STOLE ICO MONEY
SHE IS AN AMATEUR !!!!

THIS TRIVIAL NEWS WONT FOOL ANY ONE ,

SCAM !

*Patientory Tech Update*
o        They will bring their skills to help with organization, research and content development
•   We are moving forward with the Android platform! Look for an announcement soon to tell you when you will be able to get it on the play store

Is that what they call news?Huh!!!!!!!?!?@??!!??@

After two years , we expect adoption,  some major partnerships,  !!!
 That is all they  could do HuhHuh

To have 7 internsHuhHuhHuh?!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
IT Head

*Patientory Tech Update*
Activity: 164
Tye price iz 220 satoshi, and still now one buys this losing coin,!!!

Cuz no one have any hopes.

The team failed long time ago,  when they did not do enough marketing on the crypto domain, not did they try to list in new exchanges.

Maybe they tried but no one gives a sh***  about it.

My advice stay away from this coin . The CEO is just not courageous enough to fo AMA with investors. Cuz she has no idea about crypto.

She could be a good nurse though.  

The project was doomed.

THE PRICE IS 220 sat AND THE VOLUME IS DEAD  

AND THEY ARE STILL DUMPING COIN TO FUND THIER TRAVEL AND USELESS CONFRRENCES .

Lol - my advice, stay away from this thread - it seems to make you angry! 🤣

My advice find another job . You Re most probably with ptoy team ,. Go tell ur CEO to give investors  thier money back and ask he to go back to her nurse position  and stop wasting people time and money,

She could have been more successful as nurse in hospital than getting involved in crypto.  

Bunch of scammers.

And stop dumbing coins, I know this is as scam exit , so what ever you post here just to try get people fooled to dump more coins in the market.

210 satoshi //// keep dumping coin until zero then announce is it a scam.

SCAM !  

Lol! 😂

I am quite happy with my work thanks and no, I am certainly not with the PTOY team - I just own some coins that's all.

FWIW I have been heavily buying back into crypto over the last few weeks & that includes PTOY, not dumping, as you put it.

Like I say, nicely tucked away in the bottom drawer awaiting the good times! 😎

Good luck with your investments! 👍

Sorry to disappoint you . There are no good times with PTOY,,

Cuz it is a scam !!!!

Team has disappeared , dividing ico money before they exit this scam !!!

So better get ur money back and sell those sh*** ptoy coins u have ,

SCAM COINS DONT HAVE GOOD  TIMEs.

Dont worry friend, you have not disappointed me.

Thanks for the concern, but I'll be fine & I'll keep those sh*** PTOY coins stashed away in my bottom drawer!

I've been in crypto for 7 years and pretty much seen it all. I make my own decisions where to put my money and dont ever get swayed by anyone.  And just to add - I can absolutely assure you that SCAM COINS DO HAVE GOOD TIMES!!! 🤣

** I don't believe PTOY is a scam, though they could do better in a number of areas.

All the best! 🍻

good luck  but dont say i didnt warn you.

now i ll keep positing until every one in the thread knows this is a scam !!!

Ptoy is  Scam

Thank you, and dont worry I won't.

Good man, go for it - I think this thread needs livening up a bit! 🙂

The team failed long time ago,  when they did not do enough marketing on the crypto domain, not did they try to list in new exchanges.

My advice stay away from this coin . The CEO is just not courageous enough to fo AMA with investors. Cuz she has no idea about crypto.

The project was doomed.

My advice find another job . You Re most probably with ptoy team ,. Go tell ur CEO to give investors  thier money back and ask he to go back to her nurse position  and stop wasting people time and money,

She could have been more successful as nurse in hospital than getting involved in crypto.  

Bunch of scammers.

And stop dumbing coins, I know this is as scam exit , so what ever you post here just to try get people fooled to dump more coins in the market.

SCAM !  

Lol! 😂

I am quite happy with my work thanks and no, I am certainly not with the PTOY team - I just own some coins that's all.

FWIW I have been heavily buying back into crypto over the last few weeks & that includes PTOY, not dumping, as you put it.

Cuz it is a scam !!!!

Thanks for the concern, but I'll be fine & I'll keep those sh*** PTOY coins stashed away in my bottom drawer!

I've been in crypto for 7 years and pretty much seen it all. I make my own decisions where to put my money and dont ever get swayed by anyone.  And just to add - I can absolutely assure you that SCAM COINS DO HAVE GOOD TIMES!!! 🤣

** I don't believe PTOY is a scam, though they could do better in a number of areas.

All the best! 🍻

good luck  but dont say i didnt warn you.

now i ll keep positing until every one in the thread knows this is a scam !!!

Ptoy is  Scam

The project was doomed.

Bunch of scammers.

SCAM !  

Lol! 😂

Cuz it is a scam !!!!

All the best! 🍻

The project was doomed.

Bunch of scammers.

SCAM !  

Lol! 😂

Cuz it is a scam !!!!

SCAM COINS DONT HAVE GOOD  TIMEs.

The project was doomed.

Bunch of scammers.

SCAM !  

Lol! 😂

The project was doomed.

Bunch of scammers.

SCAM !  
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

I personally  believe that the team is doing nothing of importance . They are  aimless. They waste money on nothing . Other health care project are doing much much better .

I'm agree with you. For 2 years sine token sale they have been arhieved nothing... But other medicine projects in blockchain are useless too. For example Shivom, which raised 35 mln is doing nothing too. So better stay away from medical project.
Those who bet on medical projects were very wrong, because this area requires state approval. Rather, the project is intended for private medical institutions. So the project may not be implemented in real.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

I personally  believe that the team is doing nothing of importance . They are  aimless. They waste money on nothing . Other health care project are doing much much better .

I'm agree with you. For 2 years sine token sale they have been arhieved nothing... But other medicine projects in blockchain are useless too. For example Shivom, which raised 35 mln is doing nothing too. So better stay away from medical project.
Update on Slack channel - team & tech expanding and announcement re android release coming up!! 🙂
we are all tired of waiting for big news,
Big news might not be the only solution to raise the price up, they need to do it at the right timing, when bitcoin is pumping like crazy, then release that good news.

but it's time for the team to start working hard, otherwise the project will lose its supporters. When will the platform be fully operational?
It's slowly losing its supporters, but when they see PTOY started to recover, they will be back again.
As an investor, I am more concerned about the liquidity of the token because without a good volume trading the token can be delist from exchange. In the cryptocurrency world, this is very important. The team must understand this.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
Update on Slack channel - team & tech expanding and announcement re android release coming up!! 🙂
we are all tired of waiting for big news,
Big news might not be the only solution to raise the price up, they need to do it at the right timing, when bitcoin is pumping like crazy, then release that good news.

but it's time for the team to start working hard, otherwise the project will lose its supporters. When will the platform be fully operational?
It's slowly losing its supporters, but when they see PTOY started to recover, they will be back again.
we are all tired of waiting for big news, but it's time for the team to start working hard, otherwise the project will lose its supporters. When will the platform be fully operational?

The team failed long time ago,  when they did not do enough marketing on the crypto domain, not did they try to list in new exchanges.

Maybe they tried but no one gives a sh***  about it.

The project was doomed.

The team failed long time ago,  when they did not do enough marketing on the crypto domain, not did they try to list in new exchanges.

Maybe they tried but no one gives a sh***  about it.

The project was doomed.

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

Glad to see that this project is alive and kicking but didn't they released the android version of the application already?
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
I agree - $0.20 area is where we're likely headed when the market turns in our favour - positive news should drive us much higher, but now is a game of patience.

Good luck! 🙂
Investors are patient for two years) And there are those people who managed to buy a token at the peak of their price, and now patience will not help them. But the team has to show at least some result over the years!
seeing PTOY prices made investors who had previously bought at a price of $ 0.5 must now feel frustrated,
I realized that, my suggestion to sell at a price of up to 6% today is better.
The project had great potential, but the team chose a different path of development. Now we are told to be patient. But we need a working platform, and its users, otherwise the token will be zero.
Whatever the choice or decision of the team I will personally appreciate it. I am sure that the team will try their best so that the project will be successful, especially since this project has great potential as you say
I think the CEO should talk to his community live with AMA. Not like before in the recording and ignoring awkward questions. In the project, the most important thing is feedback from the community.

You are fully right! But I don't think that CEO is going to do live with community. I think he can't answer questions interest to investors. Because if he wanted to speak wit community, he could do this earlier.
I agree - $0.20 area is where we're likely headed when the market turns in our favour - positive news should drive us much higher, but now is a game of patience.

Good luck! 🙂
Investors are patient for two years) And there are those people who managed to buy a token at the peak of their price, and now patience will not help them. But the team has to show at least some result over the years!
seeing PTOY prices made investors who had previously bought at a price of $ 0.5 must now feel frustrated,
I realized that, my suggestion to sell at a price of up to 6% today is better.
The project had great potential, but the team chose a different path of development. Now we are told to be patient. But we need a working platform, and its users, otherwise the token will be zero.
Whatever the choice or decision of the team I will personally appreciate it. I am sure that the team will try their best so that the project will be successful, especially since this project has great potential as you say
I think the CEO should talk to his community live with AMA. Not like before in the recording and ignoring awkward questions. In the project, the most important thing is feedback from the community.
Pages:
Jump to: