Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 3. (Read 226734 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
The first webinar will be held on September 18 to explain how Blockchain affects Telemedicine. What benefits can medical workers get

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
This project is a scam, used investors money to make a normal database software solution (that nobody needs).
They will never use the token for real things. Shame on you Chrissa McFarlane. Seems all that money did u good, You gained like 40 lbs!

Has been marked by the forum, this topic will not be deleted?

Patientory is a well planned scam... new article on Coindesk: https://www.coindesk.com/this-crypto-is-worth-less-than-1-cent-vcs-are-betting-millions-on-its-future

Their team is severely underequipped to handle what they claim

Ok, let me go to this article.
Have you read it?

I love the part where the CEO even admits not needing the investors (or tokens at all).
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This project is a scam, used investors money to make a normal database software solution (that nobody needs).
They will never use the token for real things. Shame on you Chrissa McFarlane. Seems all that money did u good, You gained like 40 lbs!

Patientory is a well planned scam... new article on Coindesk: https://www.coindesk.com/this-crypto-is-worth-less-than-1-cent-vcs-are-betting-millions-on-its-future

Ok, let me go to this article.
legendary

Activity: 9

legendary

Activity: 17
Merit: 30
THE PROBLEM IS YOU TRUSTED A BLACK LIBERAL DEMOCRAT SHE HATES AMERICA SHE HATES WHITE MEN, I WILL NEVER INVEST IN ANY CRYPTO WITH A BLACK WOMAN RUNNING A PROJECT THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS, VIOLENT THUGS./....GO TRUMP 2020...OBAMA IS A MUSLIM TERRORIST I  PROMISE SHE VOTED FOR OBAMA HE TAUGHT HER ALL SHE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT SCAMMING PEOPLE AND HATING THE USA. I BET SHE IS A MUSLIM Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
if the team has changed it is likely this project will be abandoned and we have to think again if we want to invest in this project because there is no significant development

No development No news. I don't understand how bittrex is still continuing to allow us to trade PTOY over there they should have delisted the token long back.

If the volume will not grow, we might see that happen soon.

For now, the trading volume is only $6,847 USD , that is very low, actually it's getting lower and lower over time as no major news was release.
If they'll be delisted, I guess Upbit will follow. Hopefully the team are seeing the possibility.
Is this shit coin still alive?
Yes, because it was not yet delisted in Bittrex, and although it's volume is really low now, there's still a chance that it will again.
I feel a bit sad that most of the coins I trust before has suddenly become a shit coins because it was not able to maintain its trading volume, let's blame the bear market for this.

Is there no hope for PTOY? ROI has gone down -99% very terrible for PTOY token investors and holders

Still hoping there's a chance of recovery, but we are last in the priority as major coins has not show good performance yet.
legendary
so i guess the clowns at ptoy are gonna let this go to zero.
The whole project was a scam to begin whit
Is there no hope for PTOY? ROI has gone down -99% very terrible for PTOY token investors and holders
No, the Bloods abandon the project
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Activity: 17
Merit: 30
THE PROBLEM IS YOU TRUSTED A BLACK LIBERAL DEMOCRAT SHE HATES AMERICA SHE HATES WHITE MEN, I WILL NEVER INVEST IN ANY CRYPTO WITH A BLACK WOMAN RUNNING A PROJECT THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS, VIOLET THUGS./....GO TRUMP 2020...OBAMA IS A MUSLIM TERRORIST I A PROMISE SHE VOTED FOR OBAMA HE TAUGHT HER ALL SHE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT SCAMMING PEOPLE AND HATING THE USA. I BET SHE IS A MUSLIM
legendary
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
now that patientory is removed on all United States exchanges how do we sell this for a loss?

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028996652-Market-Availability-Changes-for-U-S-Customers-6-21-19

If you are from the US then the only option you got left with is to use upbit or use etherdelta/forkdelta to trade. But the price is really Fu**d up right now.
Activity: 3
now that patientory is removed on all United States exchanges how do we sell this for a loss?

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028996652-Market-Availability-Changes-for-U-S-Customers-6-21-19
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
if the team has changed it is likely this project will be abandoned and we have to think again if we want to invest in this project because there is no significant development

No development No news. I don't understand how bittrex is still continuing to allow us to trade PTOY over there they should have delisted the token long back.

For now, the trading volume is only $6,847 USD , that is very low, actually it's getting lower and lower over time as no major news was release.
If they'll be delisted, I guess Upbit will follow. Hopefully the team are seeing the possibility.
PTOY is still in Bittrex, and still has a volume of more than $ 1000,
and I'm sure the team will think about development again, you don't say that  Smiley
It is certain that it is impossible for the team to just stay here. I'm sure they will do something for the development of the project. The most important thing is that we continue to support the team
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
At last they posted some usefull news:

https://twitter.com/patientory/status/1146795793313124354

They have partnership with Georgia State University:

https://twitter.com/GeorgiaStateU

May be this university really will help in liquidity of token using... (if they use tokens, and not only their app).
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

PTOY is still in Bittrex, and still has a volume of more than $ 1000,
and I'm sure the team will think about development again, you don't say that  Smiley
Activity: 128
Merit: 12

Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Jamarlin speaks with Crissa Macfarlane, founder and CEO of Patientory, one of the first companies involved in medical documentation. Discussion of the legality of the majority of cryptographic projects, whether the price of Bitcoin can go up to 100 thousand dollars, as well as the idea that Bitcoin was created by the state intelligence service. https://moguldom.com/ghogh/chrissa-mcfarlane-episode-63/?utm_source=social_button
Pages:
Jump to: