Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 5. (Read 226734 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
HERE IS UR SCAM SHIT KICKED OF US MARKET.

F*** scam coin and scam team

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028996652

I thought they were registered at SEC and have US papers. I remember they were telling people this during their ICO.
The team said that will contact the exchange and will solve this problem, I hope everything will be solved for the better, as the project is aimed at the US market, and it will not be correct to block the purchase for American citizens.

Man do u believe that for real ??!!!!

U think that Fake CEO chrissa, give a da*** about delisting , Huh!

Man this is a scam team/// coin ,

Chrissa got money and her bank , and secured her future and kids future. It seems she realized life if though without stealing investors ICO money , but justice is coming for her ,

@sandy  , i told to keep ur money aways, form this coin,

Now bittrex US , will no more trade ptoy, so good for a coin based in USA hhhh

Thieves!!!
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
@chrissa
I am concerned because I invested a lot of money in this project and now the Patient ROI is -97%. I lost 10 bitcoins and what do you suggest I do? to buy tokens in order to average the price?
😂😂😂😂😱😱😱Dude are you crazy to invest more money in this shit? You’ll be fu*** up again!!!
Activity: 128
Merit: 12

😂😂😂who care about this shit coin???
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Why Bittrex forbitten to trade only via some selected coins? There are a lot of hundreds coins, but they forbitten to trade only for 32 coins... why?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

I thought they were registered at SEC and have US papers. I remember they were telling people this during their ICO.
The team said that will contact the exchange and will solve this problem, I hope everything will be solved for the better, as the project is aimed at the US market, and it will not be correct to block the purchase for American citizens.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning

Those who haven't yet signed the petition , please be informed , that our designated lawyer gave us until 18 June to get signatures cuz the case will be presented on 25 th June.

Hopefully our case will give us justice against those thieves.
Activity: 164
Slack update:

*Technology Update 6/7/2019*
We are pleased to announce work has begun on our Android platform!
Scope and requirements are being finalized in the next few weeks, followed by sprint planning and coding. The android platform will look much like our current iOS version and have the same functionality.
The enterprise platform is also going though requirement gathering. Coding to begin late June, early July. Get ready for some big changes here!
We have overhauled some of the code and will be asking all beta users for feedback on the current functionality. Documentation has been updated as well as the FAQ.
There is no crime, just frustration.

Nice upward momentum building over the last 24 hours or so - lets hope it continues!  Smiley

I seem to miss the latest new here, Undecided  what's the crime committed by the team?

I am also investing in this project so like to know what's going on to make the proper action. Filing charges in SEC, means in the US?

If you don't mind me asking - what are the grounds for a legal case?

TO ALL,

Who ever is interested in signing a petition for an official legal case that we are preparing, please PM me you full name and email address,

Please do not share any other personal details. If any more details are required we will send you private message.

DO NOT SHARE YOU PERSONAL DETAILS IN in this public thread.

We will raise two cases , one via SEC and the other will be a normal/conventional case.

The legal case will be directed to PTOY as a company and head office team members. ( few names will be addressed directly including CEO and couple other other memebers)

Please update us as soon as you can.

Thank you.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
I seem to miss the latest new here, Undecided  what's the crime committed by the team?

I am also investing in this project so like to know what's going on to make the proper action. Filing charges in SEC, means in the US?

TO ALL,

Who ever is interested in signing a petition for an official legal case that we are preparing, please PM me you full name and email address,

Please do not share any other personal details. If any more details are required we will send you private message.

We will raise two cases , one via SEC and the other will be a normal/conventional case.

The legal case will be directed to PTOY as a company and head office team members. ( few names will be addressed directly including CEO and couple other other memebers)

Thank you.

TO ALL,

Thank you.
TO ALL,

Thank you.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
@chrissa
I am concerned because I invested a lot of money in this project and now the Patient ROI is -97%. I lost 10 bitcoins and what do you suggest I do? to buy tokens in order to average the price?
Link works fine for me - do you have a Telegram account?

Lol., yes I do .

I guess iam blocked then.
Link works fine for me - do you have a Telegram account?

But to be fair to you newbie "ptoy acount" and new "Chrissa" account,
The community will wait for some time , to see how you are going to rectify the damage. 

This is a cute response.

We are a healthcare company FIRST, not a crypto company. Crypto/blockchain is used as an infrastructure for the platform it is not the platform. We host conferences to educate the healthcare community, which we get sponsors who without our teaching would NEVER in a million years adopt crypto. This does not happen overnight.

Do you also say this about Ethereal Summit and IOHK Summit?  

Not sure how you came up with your generalizations without doing any valid research.

Telegram is not closed and it is not our official channel. Slack is.

There are quarterly videos on our video page on patientory.com

Technical updates are shared on slack by Vince (CTO).

I re-iterate PTOYNet is available in under 2 years which you can join on ptoy.org.

We have over 1000 app registrants (people who have requested the dapp access code).

It is not our strategy to follow other projects that are over HYPED and pour all their resources into short term marketing just to see coin prices increase, without pouring resources into development. In our whitepaper we made it clear that 80% of ICO funds goes into developing PTOYNet and educating the market on PTOYNet platform which the team has delivered.

The Patientory, Inc dapp is just one case for PTOYNet blockchain network.

Thank you.

THERE IS NO POTENTIAL !!!
THIS IS A FAILING PROJECT.

Iam surprised of the high number of hope peopl have here. U cant admit that those ptoy thiefs, fake medical industry took ur money for their vacation .

It is way worse than that :

first of all , they have no expert on crypto or exchanges or listing or any thing to do crypto marketing
2 - the only reason they went into crypto is to collect money for their failure, ehem project, cuz they could not get money else where.
3 - now they have money they give shit about crypto invester who gave them money
4 -  two years and nothing working , no properly working project, they only good at organizing f***** conferences  
5 - no one even consider adopting ptoy app.  well cuz now, one knows about it , except few people who attended the shitty conferences and know  nothing aobut crypto. ( always with VERY FEW attendees. )
6 - no one in the crypto world knows it , or give bull shi*** about it
7 - CEO has no idea bout crypto marketing
8- the volume is beyond low
9- the conferences are waste of money
10 - team dump coin to fund their trips and pay employees. hence the low price
11- telegram chanel was a failure 200 membes ( they even closed out of embrassment). even scam coin manage to gather more than that !!
12- twitter is a failure, no one even tweet or give a shit about it , look at all their posts, NO ONE  cares!!!
13 - CEO never talks to community
14 - CEO thinks she too smart for crypto
15- CEO thinks now that she got the money crypto is not important
16- the whole team has no thing to say except conference
17 - no fucking technical update
18 - No roadmap
19 - list goes on  and on

Waste of money !!!! bunch of amateurs !!!!!

I hope one of the team or that "conference" CEO read this to realize the shit they are in

they should call their coin CONF coin not ptoy

cuz all they do is CONFERENCE
!!!

You still Educate people. ?  People will learn about ur project if it was successful.

Now you ptoynet ready ??!  So what .?? What next ??!

You Stil haven't convinved any client to adopt the ptoy .
What is ptoy net is for then ?

Look at Solve coin, it is new project worg similar idea to ptoy .
They have a total supply of 1 billion,  yet thier price is 3000 satoshi.that is way ahead of us .
Guess why ? They already signed a commercial contract with with 25000 clients. And they have an expert team of marketing and crypto-health expect. They did way better than ur conference educational mission .

You can't run blockchain project with conventional doctors and nurses

They have a roadmap,  where your roadmap??

They already have a mature team with years of experience . ( not recruiting interns like you do)
 Go check thier website ut self in case you think iam fudding. Maybe u ll learn something about thier strategy urself.

So don't  come here claiming u r unique. The only uniqueness  is in ur failure .

Now why can't u share with community some details on how /where ico money was spent  ?
Why ptoy team is dumb coin in the market ? U run out of ICO money already .?

Now , What the use of ptoy net ? Dappy? If u couldn't signed one commercial contract with any client?

Telegram was deleted. U r lying . Go to ptoy website and click on telegram . It wont redirected u any where .

What is the benefit of the investors so far ? Investors who gave u money to call ur self CEO of ptoy  Huh

After almost 3 years ? What do we got ? A product no one interested in , no commercial adoption  , a price of 190 satoshi , and exchange almost delisting us cuz no volume .

Do you understand , what will happend if the coin is delisted?  
Maybe you dont!!!!

No one want even to buy those coin  , even at this disastrous price.

Now, as an investor, ( ur money provider) , dont I feel scammed ?
Dont I have the right to legally get money that has been wasted.   ?

1. Telegram link to PTOY chat is here: https://t.me/PTOYChat

Please do not call me liar and request a link in the future.

Thank You.  

2. If you were part of our Telegram and slack groups you would know we are in pilots with the 7th largest healthcare system in the country.

3. As mentioned before all of our funding goes in to development, we do not use it for market makers like other coins/projects that we will not name to pump the value of their tokens.

4. We host 1 conference a year with our non-profit the Patientory Association, which we collect sponsorships.

5. Roadmaps can be found on both ptoy.org and patientory.com on the roadmap link at bottom of page.

6. Please take a look at our team and Ambassadors which comprises of technical expertise with over 50+ years experience building healthcare technology infrastructure for global health systems and the heads of Healthcare government agencies from countries such as Dubai.

7.  Again, 80% of funds goes to development of platform (please read white paper).

I would also be wary of calling anyone a crypto-health expert in an industry that is less than 3 years old.

Thank You.

Dear community,

Thank you for voicing your concerns. Thank you to our CEO for also addressing you all.

It is unfortunate that you blocked us community managers, as we were also here to answer questions. We understand frustrations are not with the superb development and breakthrough with the technology, but the current token price. It was the team's decision from the beginning to not pump prices as mentioned by Chrissa, funds go directly into technology development, but we understand this means a great deal to the community in terms of liquidity.

We will provide the team with suggestions on increasing volume, etc. Thank you for your support.

At your service,
PTOY Admins.

We never wanted u to pump price .

All we asked was a good marketing team and efforts , new exchange listing to increase exposure and interest like any successful  crypto based project.

But you didnt listen to community,  you thought thier opinion was not important after u got thier ICO money .

Thst was your mistake. That how you doomed the project .

The link is not working https://t.me/PTOYChat 

After two years , u came here to tell community that u have been educating people ?? Wasting 80 percent ICO, ducating people???!!!
Well , u should know when project is successful,  u dont have to teach people they will read and learn about u .

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is a cute response.

We are a healthcare company FIRST, not a crypto company. Crypto/blockchain is used as an infrastructure for the platform it is not the platform. We host conferences to educate the healthcare community, which we get sponsors who without our teaching would NEVER in a million years adopt crypto. This does not happen overnight.

Do you also say this about Ethereal Summit and IOHK Summit?  

Not sure how you came up with your generalizations without doing any valid research.

Telegram is not closed and it is not our official channel. Slack is.

There are quarterly videos on our video page on patientory.com

Technical updates are shared on slack by Vince (CTO).

I re-iterate PTOYNet is available in under 2 years which you can join on ptoy.org.

We have over 1000 app registrants (people who have requested the dapp access code).

It is not our strategy to follow other projects that are over HYPED and pour all their resources into short term marketing just to see coin prices increase, without pouring resources into development. In our whitepaper we made it clear that 80% of ICO funds goes into developing PTOYNet and educating the market on PTOYNet platform which the team has delivered.

The Patientory, Inc dapp is just one case for PTOYNet blockchain network.

Thank you.

THERE IS NO POTENTIAL !!!
THIS IS A FAILING PROJECT.

Iam surprised of the high number of hope peopl have here. U cant admit that those ptoy thiefs, fake medical industry took ur money for their vacation .

It is way worse than that :

first of all , they have no expert on crypto or exchanges or listing or any thing to do crypto marketing
2 - the only reason they went into crypto is to collect money for their failure, ehem project, cuz they could not get money else where.
3 - now they have money they give shit about crypto invester who gave them money
4 -  two years and nothing working , no properly working project, they only good at organizing f***** conferences  
5 - no one even consider adopting ptoy app.  well cuz now, one knows about it , except few people who attended the shitty conferences and know  nothing aobut crypto. ( always with VERY FEW attendees. )
6 - no one in the crypto world knows it , or give bull shi*** about it
7 - CEO has no idea bout crypto marketing
8- the volume is beyond low
9- the conferences are waste of money
10 - team dump coin to fund their trips and pay employees. hence the low price
11- telegram chanel was a failure 200 membes ( they even closed out of embrassment). even scam coin manage to gather more than that !!
12- twitter is a failure, no one even tweet or give a shit about it , look at all their posts, NO ONE  cares!!!
13 - CEO never talks to community
14 - CEO thinks she too smart for crypto
15- CEO thinks now that she got the money crypto is not important
16- the whole team has no thing to say except conference
17 - no fucking technical update
18 - No roadmap
19 - list goes on  and on

Waste of money !!!! bunch of amateurs !!!!!

I hope one of the team or that "conference" CEO read this to realize the shit they are in

they should call their coin CONF coin not ptoy

cuz all they do is CONFERENCE
!!!

You still Educate people. ?  People will learn about ur project if it was successful.

Now you ptoynet ready ??!  So what .?? What next ??!

You Stil haven't convinved any client to adopt the ptoy .
What is ptoy net is for then ?

Look at Solve coin, it is new project worg similar idea to ptoy .
They have a total supply of 1 billion,  yet thier price is 3000 satoshi.that is way ahead of us .
Guess why ? They already signed a commercial contract with with 25000 clients. And they have an expert team of marketing and crypto-health expect. They did way better than ur conference educational mission .

You can't run blockchain project with conventional doctors and nurses

They have a roadmap,  where your roadmap??

They already have a mature team with years of experience . ( not recruiting interns like you do)
 Go check thier website ut self in case you think iam fudding. Maybe u ll learn something about thier strategy urself.

So don't  come here claiming u r unique. The only uniqueness  is in ur failure .

Now why can't u share with community some details on how /where ico money was spent  ?
Why ptoy team is dumb coin in the market ? U run out of ICO money already .?

Now , What the use of ptoy net ? Dappy? If u couldn't signed one commercial contract with any client?

Telegram was deleted. U r lying . Go to ptoy website and click on telegram . It wont redirected u any where .

What is the benefit of the investors so far ? Investors who gave u money to call ur self CEO of ptoy  Huh

After almost 3 years ? What do we got ? A product no one interested in , no commercial adoption  , a price of 190 satoshi , and exchange almost delisting us cuz no volume .

Do you understand , what will happend if the coin is delisted?  
Maybe you dont!!!!

No one want even to buy those coin  , even at this disastrous price.

Now, as an investor, ( ur money provider) , dont I feel scammed ?
Dont I have the right to legally get money that has been wasted.   ?

1. Telegram link to PTOY chat is here: https://t.me/PTOYChat

Please do not call me liar and request a link in the future.

Thank You.  

2. If you were part of our Telegram and slack groups you would know we are in pilots with the 7th largest healthcare system in the country.

3. As mentioned before all of our funding goes in to development, we do not use it for market makers like other coins/projects that we will not name to pump the value of their tokens.

4. We host 1 conference a year with our non-profit the Patientory Association, which we collect sponsorships.

5. Roadmaps can be found on both ptoy.org and patientory.com on the roadmap link at bottom of page.

6. Please take a look at our team and Ambassadors which comprises of technical expertise with over 50+ years experience building healthcare technology infrastructure for global health systems and the heads of Healthcare government agencies from countries such as Dubai.

7.  Again, 80% of funds goes to development of platform (please read white paper).

I would also be wary of calling anyone a crypto-health expert in an industry that is less than 3 years old.

Thank You.

Dear community,

Thank you for voicing your concerns. Thank you to our CEO for also addressing you all.

It is unfortunate that you blocked us community managers, as we were also here to answer questions. We understand frustrations are not with the superb development and breakthrough with the technology, but the current token price. It was the team's decision from the beginning to not pump prices as mentioned by Chrissa, funds go directly into technology development, but we understand this means a great deal to the community in terms of liquidity.

We will provide the team with suggestions on increasing volume, etc. Thank you for your support.

At your service,
PTOY Admins.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

I personally  believe that the team is doing nothing of importance . They are  aimless. They waste money on nothing . Other health care project are doing much much better .

I'm agree with you. For 2 years sine token sale they have been arhieved nothing... But other medicine projects in blockchain are useless too. For example Shivom, which raised 35 mln is doing nothing too. So better stay away from medical project.
Those who bet on medical projects were very wrong, because this area requires state approval. Rather, the project is intended for private medical institutions. So the project may not be implemented in real.

This is what about I said. Medical projects needed aproval from government regulators etc. And this seems too hard for them in blockchain area. I invested there some money, but this was a mistake (

Let's sue  her !! I can pay for the lawyer, just wanna see this CEO in team getting punished for stealing ICO money .

All we need is a petition fill and signed but some of the victims.

Judging by the negative comments in this thread, you have many like-minded people and many people will be ready to sign your petition. I think the idea is good.
It seems like a good idea and it seems that everything is also compact for that so let's sign the petition and let's see what happens later, of course it's quite interesting

Great good to know some like the idea too .

I will keep you posted soon.

Those F*** are dumping the coin at any price.

price is 190 now !!!! they just wanna exit !!!

F*** thiefs!!!!

Just to put things in perspective, the price of PTOY is at 200 Satsoshi due to the recent meteoric rise of BTC - the same PA is happening all over the place in crypto.  

In $ terms PTOY has barely moved in the last 6 months or so, other than the usual couple of spikes every month or so.  So whilst it looks like its being dumped, my guess is the opposite is probably happening!  Guessing you've been in crypto long enough to understand the various market cycles.  I'd suggest that some kind of Alt season isn't too far away.

In terms of the company - we probably agree they could be a lot better in many areas.

Not sure what grounds you have for a legal challenge, but if, as you say the whole thing is a scam - good luck with that!

You pays your money, you takes your chances!

Smiley

I may be wrong,  but i got the impression that you think, my scam accusation are baseless.

Well , then let look at it , what have ptoy done so far , instead of dumping coin . NOTHING.

Where are the details of the ico money ? How it is spent ? Where it is spent ?
I know for sure it spent on hotels and BUSINESS CLASS airplanes ticket and leisure travel to useless conference.

The team apparently gives shit about social  media. Twitter is dead. Telegram was closed cuz it has like 200 members.
No one is active .
No technical  update
No listing.

community was Waiting for news , ( that you mentioned):
And then they said they will he f**** recruit interns , !!!!
Is that  f**** news that community was waiting for HuhHuh

A joke !!!!

Now this takes us back to ICO money and legal charges.

On legal cases basis, ptoy company ( scam) , has mentions that ico money  will be spent on the project not on chrissa vacation and business class ticket to "attend f*** conferences than no one cares about". And NOT to be  spent also on thier pockets money  ( they call it salaries  )

They f **** deserve a salary only when they do the job. Which they DIDNT.

So that is against the agreement .
So this is a violation . So they need to be in prison .
Maybe they can learn something about crypto while serving sometimes in prison .

Thiefs.

Regarding my  investment , it was my choice. Fine.

But those crypto amateur criminals need to be caged.

The comments on this thread are unfathomable and disgusting and are coming from individuals who obviously do not want to hear about updates from our community managers, since you've all blocked the Patientory Association accounts and would rather make up stories than follow the progress of the team.

We've completed the PTOYNet blockchain infrastructure in less than 2 years, (please tell me of another medical blockchain company that has their own blockchain network), released dapp and published in all major peer review journals with pilots in development.

For the record I DO NOT fly business class and majority of speaking engagements are paid for by the organizing company.

Please stop making threats it is not professional and very demeaning.

Sincerely,
Chrissa

Thanks Chrissa - keep us updated with developments!  Smiley

You are welcome Sandy! Awesome progress Wink
Pages:
Jump to: