Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 24. (Read 226734 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It is fully agreeable fact that nothing going to change the market right now. We have seen several other projects which came out with big news about their projects and all went unnoticed in this present situation. It is quite possible they are waiting for right moment for announcements. They are attending conferences and promoting project after all they have something in their hands to be so confident. My suggestion is same to have patience.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
I can always see Patientory present on many conferences and other events that relates the purpose of this coin. But on that too many gatherings, are there some that are interested in using the technology? I think this is probably the first or let us just say one of the earliest in crypto that are targeting health services. I hope Patientory can achieve its use case soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Maybe I missed to read this update this app is being tested in closed beta version in some selected hospitals. If that is true than no doubt soon this project will be into leading position and it will reshape the healthcare. I also agreed with you it would be nice to speculate to make big profit.
Considering the fact that Colorado Permanente Medical Group in conjunction with Boomtown HealthCare Accelerator was an early investor in Patientory. So they can spread their platform through them, this is already a huge number of potential users.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Yea drop the app in the middle of a 9 month down trend... Why would you want to have the app released at any point this year so far. It would have been financial suicide to do so   Roll Eyes
The platform is needed in order to already develop a customer base, and when the market situation changes, the project will have a great advantage.

Its just private testing for now ,if you are an hospital/clinic or other healtcare organisation, you can request to test the application, as a user its a bit useless without doctor/hospital taking it up first since its the purpose... So I guess they are doing it in a good manner so far.

Time to speculate... im expecting to see 7-8$/120k sat giving us half a bilion market cap next 6 month Wink Grin Grin

doable Cool
If the platform is already being tested in clinics and hospitals, there will be an explosion at public launch. I agree that the project first needs to set up a platform in medical institutions.  If we consider all these factors, we can easily see the price of 7-8$

Maybe I missed to read this update this app is being tested in closed beta version in some selected hospitals. If that is true than no doubt soon this project will be into leading position and it will reshape the healthcare. I also agreed with you it would be nice to speculate to make big profit.
Yea drop the app in the middle of a 9 month down trend... Why would you want to have the app released at any point this year so far. It would have been financial suicide to do so   Roll Eyes
The platform is needed in order to already develop a customer base, and when the market situation changes, the project will have a great advantage.

Its just private testing for now ,if you are an hospital/clinic or other healtcare organisation, you can request to test the application, as a user its a bit useless without doctor/hospital taking it up first since its the purpose... So I guess they are doing it in a good manner so far.

Time to speculate... im expecting to see 7-8$/120k sat giving us half a bilion market cap next 6 month Wink Grin Grin

doable Cool
If the platform is already being tested in clinics and hospitals, there will be an explosion at public launch. I agree that the project first needs to set up a platform in medical institutions.  If we consider all these factors, we can easily see the price of 7-8$
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

doable Cool
Yea drop the app in the middle of a 9 month down trend... Why would you want to have the app released at any point this year so far. It would have been financial suicide to do so   Roll Eyes
legendary
Yea drop the app in the middle of a 9 month down trend... Why would you want to have the app released at any point this year so far. It would have been financial suicide to do so   Roll Eyes

well instead of having 1 feature out last years we will have app with planty of fonction that look much better for gouvernment or hospital to have an idea of the overall product,we are user at the end,but first goal is look for
 those to adopt the technology that we will have access from them.

btw btc look good enough to see alt rise,very good time now to get out and hype a product.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
legendary
wow another day of price sucking lol with under 1 btc vol if someone want really to bring it to 0 he would have done... keep being patient... we will wake up one day at +300% rate if not more.

Every day,you dumpster,making future whale little bit by little bit more heavier Smiley

Considering ptoy is not mineable,everyone selling at loss only because the impatience  Grin
I think that weak hands have long sold tokens, and here are the real adherents of the project who will never sell the token at the current price. A lot of work is being done on the project, and the price does not correspond to the work done. So we wait patiently.
I agree, most of us who are holding until now are the real believers of the project.
We were not able to see a good price for a long period of time already but we are still here, that is because we see some good potential of PTOY.

In what you believe?  What potential? ICO ended 1.5 years ago but they still dont have app (which must had in September last year). They just have an empty promices.

empty promise ? cmon, honestly app just get postpone as entire crypto project is most of time... they win finalist of medtech 2018 get invited on bloomberg show and all conference... so far app is private testing,just like factom app was private firstly,  then it go from 15k sat to 0.015...  Wink

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
wow another day of price sucking lol with under 1 btc vol if someone want really to bring it to 0 he would have done... keep being patient... we will wake up one day at +300% rate if not more.

Every day,you dumpster,making future whale little bit by little bit more heavier Smiley

Considering ptoy is not mineable,everyone selling at loss only because the impatience  Grin
I think that weak hands have long sold tokens, and here are the real adherents of the project who will never sell the token at the current price. A lot of work is being done on the project, and the price does not correspond to the work done. So we wait patiently.
I agree, most of us who are holding until now are the real believers of the project.
We were not able to see a good price for a long period of time already but we are still here, that is because we see some good potential of PTOY.

In what you believe?  What potential? ICO ended 1.5 years ago but they still dont have app (which must had in September last year). They just have an empty promices.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148

Considering ptoy is not mineable,everyone selling at loss only because the impatience  Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

Sure it will happen but for now let's continue to be patient because nothing would happen to us in the future if we panic.
PTOY is not a shit coin, it has a future but like every successful project, it needs to be continued to develop to bring value appreciation.
legendary
agreed about that telegram, I have no residential phone(wifi here) and it avoid me to register... nice !

also I already ask for register to slack 2-3 time and never get answer Smiley Should setup a discord server,everyone can have access.

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
The team is working on the project , but did not give enough importance to exposure in trading platforms.

focus should have also been given to trading, the more people trade it, the more they will know about project.

now main volume in Bittrex, no exposure in Asia, no translation to other language.

it is bad marketing strategy.

people follow trading platform , not telegram !!!!

legendary
I talk and the price dump more  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary

Activity: 102
Merit: 1
IT Head
Anything is possible in bull times because if we look at current market cap it is very low and has lot of room for growth. When altcoin's will begin to rise this time in that kind of bull run which we saw December last year, markets will show up to 100x increases and some even much more than this number in my opinion as well based on their current caps.
The PTOY token is not yet pumping, therefore, the potential growth rates are huge. First we need to go back to ICO price, because investors are alarmed by the low price.

Good work should be shown to people. Now the community is very limited, 200 people who follow the telegraph group. I hope the problem is solved with a few deals after launch.
We must help the team to promote. We're all on the same board.
I am surprised why so few people support the project, ICO was closed early, because they collected the hardcap. Perhaps even when the token enters the exchange, most investors sold ptoy token.

FDA caused a lot of injuries. They switched off the telegram channel. people sold and came out. I remained faithful believers like me, but they lost a lot of money. I hope we will improve and win.

nice article https://www.compelo.com/patientory-facebook-for-healthcare/
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Anything is possible in bull times because if we look at current market cap it is very low and has lot of room for growth. When altcoin's will begin to rise this time in that kind of bull run which we saw December last year, markets will show up to 100x increases and some even much more than this number in my opinion as well based on their current caps.
The PTOY token is not yet pumping, therefore, the potential growth rates are huge. First we need to go back to ICO price, because investors are alarmed by the low price.

Good work should be shown to people. Now the community is very limited, 200 people who follow the telegraph group. I hope the problem is solved with a few deals after launch.
We must help the team to promote. We're all on the same board.
I am surprised why so few people support the project, ICO was closed early, because they collected the hardcap. Perhaps even when the token enters the exchange, most investors sold ptoy token.
Pages:
Jump to: