Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 23. (Read 226734 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
someone please do an economic suicide and bring ptoy to 0 then we will finally go up after Grin

shitcoin like bytecent can go 400% but ptoy  Huh Roll Eyes  Grin
legendary
 Hello $PTOY HODL’ers! Watch exciting news Patientory CEO Chrissa McFarlane addresses issues around healthdata security, interoperability, and consumer empowerment on the Bloomberg Live panel ‘Blockchain: The New Solution to Old Problems.’ See official entry details here: https://patientory.com/2018/10/10/patientory-ceo-discusses-blockchain-as-a-new-solution-to-old-healthcare-problems

Lol talking beside walmart,IBM and united nations blockchain representative.

Keep dumping I'll keep buying at all time low for sure  Grin Grin Grin

end of madness have to come,sun will shine for who can hold during the storm.  Cool

hi everyone

app is live !!!!

https://patientory.com/registration/    
Register now and download from the app store.
we waited a lot Smiley)
cheers

Already fill the form,im waiting code.

@Komosa Yes someone is really obsessed with dumping his ptoy at loss LOL

If you doesn't have balls you doesn't deserve to take your cake part  Grin

Hopefully im relatively a big miner and I can buy couple k of ptoy per day,every day.

not a mineable coin... in fact its very rare to get some, you can only please someone obsessed to give his 'loss' to you  Grin Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
 Hello $PTOY HODL’ers! Watch exciting news Patientory CEO Chrissa McFarlane addresses issues around healthdata security, interoperability, and consumer empowerment on the Bloomberg Live panel ‘Blockchain: The New Solution to Old Problems.’ See official entry details here: https://patientory.com/2018/10/10/patientory-ceo-discusses-blockchain-as-a-new-solution-to-old-healthcare-problems

end of madness have to come,sun will shine for who can hold during the storm.  Cool
I am also satisfied with the low price, I buy more tokens if possible. And today I dreamed that ptoy used in Colorado Permanente Medical Group, and a huge price increase)
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
IT Head

hi everyone

app is live !!!!

https://patientory.com/registration/   
Register now and download from the app store.
we waited a lot Smiley)
cheers
legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
It is fully agreeable fact that nothing going to change the market right now. We have seen several other projects which came out with big news about their projects and all went unnoticed in this present situation. It is quite possible they are waiting for right moment for announcements. They are attending conferences and promoting project after all they have something in their hands to be so confident. My suggestion is same to have patience.
Right, if they attend a lot of events, then they have something to offer medical facilities. Therefore, they enter into partnerships with medical organizations, and when there is a large base, they will launch it publicly.

they attended two years of all sorts of events but progress is not visible , it's time to open the cards for investors and leave a couple of trumps for the bull market , it will at least give confidence to the PTOY community
I also think that they are waiting for a good situation in the market, so that the effect of the news was stronger. But investors need to be given news so that they do not worry.

That's right, without news, investors may begin to doubt and lose faith in the project, which we are witnessing a fall from $ 2 to $ 0.030
I did not see PTOY is trading at $2, been here since the start and the first pump was just manipulated with less than $100,000 volume.
It has not achieve a good price yet despite the fact it was early traded in Bittrex where volume is one of the biggest during the time, still we are waiting it will achieve a big price in the future to come.

if I was not mistaken, the ICO price was $ 2
You are mistaken, I invested in the project, the price was 0.10 cents for one token. Compared to other projects, the price is very well kept at the level. The pump is still ahead, so don't miss the chance.

What chance do you mean? Or do you think it will be like 1 year ago that all projects have grown well in price just like that? Now people need a finished product.
IT Head
hi,

good news,
cheers

"quotation"
We’re very excited to invite the Storage Providers to set up their PTOYNet blockchain node. Get your invite token for the node setup today,

https://t.co/NqCUP4AbIx
I filled out the form yesterday, but the answer to the mail did not come. I will gladly support the network of this project, because I am financially interested.

a special code will come to you. then the Storage Provider Registration page and to-do.
I installed the server, I will. 500 ptoy required
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
How many tokens are required to set the node up ? I was not aware of this information but I have just filled the simple forum few second ago. At current price of token it will not be big thing for anyone to scoop up the required token. I already own some but will be great to know anticipating someone surely knows who shared form link. This shows that things are moving slowly but at least progress is on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
hi,

good news,
cheers

"quotation"
We’re very excited to invite the Storage Providers to set up their PTOYNet blockchain node. Get your invite token for the node setup today,

I filled out the form yesterday, but the answer to the mail did not come. I will gladly support the network of this project, because I am financially interested.
IT Head
hi,

good news,
cheers

"quotation"

It is fully agreeable fact that nothing going to change the market right now. We have seen several other projects which came out with big news about their projects and all went unnoticed in this present situation. It is quite possible they are waiting for right moment for announcements. They are attending conferences and promoting project after all they have something in their hands to be so confident. My suggestion is same to have patience.
Right, if they attend a lot of events, then they have something to offer medical facilities. Therefore, they enter into partnerships with medical organizations, and when there is a large base, they will launch it publicly.

they attended two years of all sorts of events but progress is not visible , it's time to open the cards for investors and leave a couple of trumps for the bull market , it will at least give confidence to the PTOY community
I also think that they are waiting for a good situation in the market, so that the effect of the news was stronger. But investors need to be given news so that they do not worry.

That's right, without news, investors may begin to doubt and lose faith in the project, which we are witnessing a fall from $ 2 to $ 0.030
I did not see PTOY is trading at $2, been here since the start and the first pump was just manipulated with less than $100,000 volume.
It has not achieve a good price yet despite the fact it was early traded in Bittrex where volume is one of the biggest during the time, still we are waiting it will achieve a big price in the future to come.

You are mistaken, I invested in the project, the price was 0.10 cents for one token. Compared to other projects, the price is very well kept at the level. The pump is still ahead, so don't miss the chance.

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

legendary
dont think this is a bad time at all to release some news.. People actually looking for the next big one
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

We have to see that bull to already because we are in the last quarter of the year, same period we saw the bull last year
so everything will be in FOMO if the bull will start the soonest time.

Pages:
Jump to: