Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 25. (Read 226734 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 1
IT Head
Anything is possible in bull times because if we look at current market cap it is very low and has lot of room for growth. When altcoin's will begin to rise this time in that kind of bull run which we saw December last year, markets will show up to 100x increases and some even much more than this number in my opinion as well based on their current caps.
The PTOY token is not yet pumping, therefore, the potential growth rates are huge. First we need to go back to ICO price, because investors are alarmed by the low price.

Good work should be shown to people. Now the community is very limited, 200 people who follow the telegraph group. I hope the problem is solved with a few deals after launch.
We must help the team to promote. We're all on the same board.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Anything is possible in bull times because if we look at current market cap it is very low and has lot of room for growth. When altcoin's will begin to rise this time in that kind of bull run which we saw December last year, markets will show up to 100x increases and some even much more than this number in my opinion as well based on their current caps.
The PTOY token is not yet pumping, therefore, the potential growth rates are huge. First we need to go back to ICO price, because investors are alarmed by the low price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Looks good. It's great that the team is working on their project, and not abandoned it. Damay, when the market stops falling all these news will have a pleasant effect on the price.

launching the application on the bull market and we should see $ 10 but this is purely my opinion
The market has already gone on a turn, now we wait and hope that they will do everything right. After all their work should bring good results. And we can see the price of 1-2 dollars.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
Looks good. It's great that the team is working on their project, and not abandoned it. Damay, when the market stops falling all these news will have a pleasant effect on the price.

launching the application on the bull market and we should see $ 10 but this is purely my opinion
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Updated the site, looks very cool, more information about the application, but the download button is not active. Interesting or the android will be an app, or at first only a appstore.

Guess its coming soon if they put it Smiley
Updated the site, looks very cool, more information about the application, but the download button is not active. Interesting or the android will be an app, or at first only a appstore.
legendary
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Patientory 2018 Q3 Update
Patientory Team shares the community updates for the 2018 Q3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gXefpda70Y
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
go see their twitter,their actual stand is very nice !

Actually mine pasc without verified account on polo... Wish I could dump a bit of those to buy more ptoy  Cry
Very presentable stand, I hope the project will be able to interest potential partners and investors for further development. I sold the other asset to buy more ptoy token.
You made the right move, PTOY will explode in the future and current price is very tempting.
It might not be one of the hype coins but sooner we will see this in big exchanges and will caught the attention of the whales.

Actually mine pasc without verified account on polo... Wish I could dump a bit of those to buy more ptoy  Cry
Very presentable stand, I hope the project will be able to interest potential partners and investors for further development. I sold the other asset to buy more ptoy token.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
My main source of keeping me on the latest also is twitter and you always find something interesting there. Here I don't know what the reason why no one from official cares to share anything. Because if something comes from official channel that is seen totally other way and is given importance having someone among the people.
legendary

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
this coin will go 5-10$ once app release,next +1000% ?

Under 1 btc support since a moment...people are legit tired to dump at loss. You know the rule, if its not going to 0$, it go to the moon  Wink

They musd had app one year ago (in September 2017). But than they changed roadmap and postponed. And untill now they still dont have app?
I hope they are well prepared and tested their platform. Because we have been waiting for a long time, and we want to see the result of their work.
IT Head

Under 1 btc support since a moment...people are legit tired to dump at loss. You know the rule, if its not going to 0$, it go to the moon  Wink

They musd had app one year ago (in September 2017). But than they changed roadmap and postponed. And untill now they still dont have app?

they decided to go more firmly.
they implemented the beta program.
Beta User Survey Results here https://patientory.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/patientory-dapp-user-survey-results-2018.pdf
Dapp will soon be announced as official.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

IT Head
Patientory win finalist at MEDTECH2018 and nobody give shit... incredible !

What do people expect for make them buy ? I dont get it,with those number of conference with very trusted people there are really people still seing this as a scam ?  Roll Eyes

damnit you fucking lost people. I'll be patient as a mutherfucker,I'll be please to sell each of my single ptoy for +2$ each if not more.

you are right
I will sell at least $10. they need to make a few big partnerships
and of course the introduction to the binance exchange
transaction is complete, rich.

Application for listing Binance they filed, but I think that's gonna happen when they launch their platform. That's why we need to buy more at such a low price.

Do they have an announcement about filing to get listed in Binance? I want proof actually...
I like to see this undervalued token in binance but not at this time because we won't grow anyway, it needs to be at the right timing
so we can all benefit from this aggressive move.

https://ptoy.org/token/
This is from the official website of the Patientory Association. Below is a list of exchanges, and there you can see binance application in progress. This inscription can hang those projects who officially applied for the listing.

the ceo explained, applied and said we are ready to pay the entrance fee.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25

What do people expect for make them buy ? I dont get it,with those number of conference with very trusted people there are really people still seing this as a scam ?  Roll Eyes

damnit you fucking lost people. I'll be patient as a mutherfucker,I'll be please to sell each of my single ptoy for +2$ each if not more.

you are right

Application for listing Binance they filed, but I think that's gonna happen when they launch their platform. That's why we need to buy more at such a low price.

Do they have an announcement about filing to get listed in Binance? I want proof actually...
I like to see this undervalued token in binance but not at this time because we won't grow anyway, it needs to be at the right timing

https://ptoy.org/token/
This is from the official website of the Patientory Association. Below is a list of exchanges, and there you can see binance application in progress. This inscription can hang those projects who officially applied for the listing.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148

you are right

Pages:
Jump to: