Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 75. (Read 226761 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 502
Great things will happen and since the audit did not find any flaws PTOY will be a force to reckon with. Just HODL my fellow investors.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
That video is interesting and covered many aspects of the projects even that could be more discussed there. Anyway any small effort which makes clear the things and vision how the team behind the project is going to deliver should be welcomed. I wonder what holds the price at 10k satoshi floor now without any major announcement at this moment.

Global crypto market is not going so well these days. Its definitely not increasing these days. Im pretty sure it's due to this.
PTOY is a sleeping giant. Who could now say it's a scam after being introduced by DASH, which is, according to almost everyone, with MONERO, the most powerful crypto at the moment...?

Very happy to buy a few weeks ago at 0.37  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
At the end of Q3 and start of Q4 we should that light client version of the application if I am not wrong and misunderstood things. I see recent spike in that context and waiting for continuity in this rise in coming days as well.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
That video is interesting and covered many aspects of the projects even that could be more discussed there. Anyway any small effort which makes clear the things and vision how the team behind the project is going to deliver should be welcomed. I wonder what holds the price at 10k satoshi floor now without any major announcement at this moment.
Activity: 39
It's a 5 minute video of the recent talk at the Dash conference. She talks about what Ptoy is, and how it's linked with Dash for payments to insurance companies, but I think she missed the real point of decentralized medical records for other health care providers on the team to quickly access without having to get it emailed or faxed etc etc pending patient approval of release of records. She forgot that big point which is why people should invest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3541&v=9t-Ge6CEAyU
Activity: 31
I invested in it for a long term, I really believe in this project and hope it will rise soon Smiley
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus
so, is the project dying? is there any official news from team?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Until there is no solid release is out market will be up and down many times. This is the thing people should keep in mind when they enter at peak price before the correction taking place. After every decline it is very common some people are showing concern. Holding is the way to not loose and exit in next increase if you don't understand how these markets actually work.
legendary
Activity: 938
Upcoming weeks will be more fruitful for PTOY
just HODL and enjoy profit
Activity: 39
Hello,

What it mean "secure digital identification" and "blockchain based ultra secure digital ID" on roadmap? How you do digital ID?
Here's a legitimate question, how does Patientory store big files that's in the gigabytes worth of MRI and CT images? Does Patientory need to link up with Siacoin or Storj to work together? I'm not familiar with decentralized storage. Blockchain is not very efficient when it comes to large files.

Patientory hasn't addressed this problem yet and if anyone who understands blockchain can explain it to me, that would be great.

Dev please answer question: how do you store big data on chain? this not possible. community must know if project not possible.

In white paper I see:

"The limitation of the blockchain to host private information may be overcome through data obfuscation, such as encryption, but in the event that the decryption key is ever leaked, there is no way to remove the sensitive data itself from the blockchain"

"we implement a mechanism for the persistent storage of sensitive information through the use a private implementation of an Ethereum based blockchain"

but then I see:

"The HIPAA compliant storage facility hosts the actual data"...what is HIPAA compliant storage facility and who owns the hardware? who pays for the data storage?

"Patients are given an allotted amount of space to store information for free on the Patientory network". how you give storage for free? what you mean store on the network?

So far I read white paper many times and I think it still no make sense.

Yes. You see I ask same question long time already and no answer. Here only talk about coin pump and make money but no talk about fundamental technical idea.
White paper made hard to read on purpose. If you try read it no make sense. Just big word to sound smart.

Anybody will answer technical question on project??
So far I only see CTO leaving project. Michael Rubin leaving project.
Project take ICO money to sponsor conferences...this not make project good. Anybody can sponsor conferences if they given money.
ANY development? Don't tell me app submitted to FDA. App not hard to make....show me proof that blockchain development happening or please answer question on technical solution. So far this sound like they cover up truth because CTO quit and there no development

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesse-brown-99a1322b/

Calm down sir. Let's give them some time to work it out and you'll get your answers when the time will come. If you can't, I suggest you invest elsewhere, like Safex.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello,

What it mean "secure digital identification" and "blockchain based ultra secure digital ID" on roadmap? How you do digital ID?
Here's a legitimate question, how does Patientory store big files that's in the gigabytes worth of MRI and CT images? Does Patientory need to link up with Siacoin or Storj to work together? I'm not familiar with decentralized storage. Blockchain is not very efficient when it comes to large files.

Patientory hasn't addressed this problem yet and if anyone who understands blockchain can explain it to me, that would be great.

Dev please answer question: how do you store big data on chain? this not possible. community must know if project not possible.

In white paper I see:

"The limitation of the blockchain to host private information may be overcome through data obfuscation, such as encryption, but in the event that the decryption key is ever leaked, there is no way to remove the sensitive data itself from the blockchain"

"we implement a mechanism for the persistent storage of sensitive information through the use a private implementation of an Ethereum based blockchain"

but then I see:

"The HIPAA compliant storage facility hosts the actual data"...what is HIPAA compliant storage facility and who owns the hardware? who pays for the data storage?

"Patients are given an allotted amount of space to store information for free on the Patientory network". how you give storage for free? what you mean store on the network?

So far I read white paper many times and I think it still no make sense.

Yes. You see I ask same question long time already and no answer. Here only talk about coin pump and make money but no talk about fundamental technical idea.
White paper made hard to read on purpose. If you try read it no make sense. Just big word to sound smart.

Anybody will answer technical question on project??
So far I only see CTO leaving project. Michael Rubin leaving project.
Project take ICO money to sponsor conferences...this not make project good. Anybody can sponsor conferences if they given money.
ANY development? Don't tell me app submitted to FDA. App not hard to make....show me proof that blockchain development happening or please answer question on technical solution. So far this sound like they cover up truth because CTO quit and there no development

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesse-brown-99a1322b/
Activity: 86
Price stuck behind daily resistance of 10800, next top would be around 16k
legendary
Activity: 1218
nice chart moving upwards
any price prediction, will price can cross last All time high
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
Recently in their road map they mentioned that they have applied for the FDA approval for the APP. Does anyone know usually who long it takes to get an approval from FDA?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Promising coin, I went all the same in the club "top 100", see how long it will last.
Now who wants to purchase, the rollback may not be)

How much does it cost?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Its just a matter of time before PTOY token will be as important. Medical records critical to one's health history so blockchain is the best storage for all the information to be access by medical officers.
Activity: 70
Hello,

Activity: 1064
Merit: 551
it seems people are finally realising that this is one of the few projects out there that is really looking to address a real life issue and has a massive potential for the future

in this economic model there is a very vulnerable place, we understand that no one will go to the stock exchanges and buy tokens there in order to rent something
Pages:
Jump to: