Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PumpMyCoin Community ▲▲Official Thread▲▲ - page 4. (Read 28925 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I had decided to join the club after seeing all the ruckus in this thread from last night. I can confirm everything said by the others here. Right after the coin was announced, the coin had clearly been pumped already. OP literally dumped on most participants. I could have been victimised too.

The fact OP made up stories about DDoS attacks and whatnot to justify the previous fail only to continue to collect ‘contribution fees’ for another day says enough about his honesty.
The next excuse will probably blame it on DDoS attacks again or something else for the result of the vote to have been announced ‘late’, but I am confident it was fully intentional.

OP is quite a genius to have come this far. I would not be surprised if he gives it another go if not with a new forum account and website.
Activity: 29
that's BS. the moment you announced the coin, it was already at 1600 sat, BEFORE you announce it. After you announce it, it shoots up to 2400 within 5 minutes. Then it drops to 1500 after 10 minutes.  It's obvious that you bought the coins at 650 the day before, the day you supposed to announce it (but you delayed it by 18 hours). So it's NOT the members that made any profits. ALLL MEMBERS LOST. But you made 300-400% profit.

nice scam, give you props. I only lost $20 but it was a good lesson.

And we lose 200000 satoshi for voting ... Smart SCUM ...

DDOS attack ...LIER ... Thanks for lesson ... I'm fool because i'm believe you ...

I'm still new so yea I was cautious about this website. So losing $20 isn't bad for a lesson about cryptocurrency scam. Hey dev, you're smart tho, nice scam you scum  Grin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
that's BS. the moment you announced the coin, it was already at 1600 sat, BEFORE you announce it. After you announce it, it shoots up to 2400 within 5 minutes. Then it drops to 1500 after 10 minutes.  It's obvious that you bought the coins at 650 the day before, the day you supposed to announce it (but you delayed it by 18 hours). So it's NOT the members that made any profits. ALLL MEMBERS LOST. But you made 300-400% profit.

And we lose 200000 satoshi for voting ... Smart SCUM ...

DDOS attack ...LIER ... Thanks for lesson ... I'm fool because i'm believe you ...
that's BS. the moment you announced the coin, it was already at 1600 sat, BEFORE you announce it. After you announce it, it shoots up to 2400 within 5 minutes. Then it drops to 1500 after 10 minutes.  It's obvious that you bought the coins at 650 the day before, the day you supposed to announce it (but you delayed it by 18 hours). So it's NOT the members that made any profits. ALLL MEMBERS LOST. But you made 300-400% profit.

next time please tell us the range of buying price

You believe - he say you?
Everybody will know this range. The project itself is SCUM.

You will pay for the vote and you will also lose money on the pump... He don't say about time of pump... You can go tomorrow ...
Activity: 80
next time please tell us the range of buying price

to all members who entered the trade too late, sorry for your lost.

and to all members who entered  at lower prices Congratulations on your profits.

Price Started at 650, it does not make any sense to enter at 2300 please trade carefully next time  

Next time will not be. You created a scum - and in your theme will be written the truth ... I'm tired from the scum

You bought/sold yourself on the left "glass"
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

to all members who entered the trade too late, sorry for your lost.

and to all members who entered  at lower prices Congratulations on your profits.

Price Started at 650, it does not make any sense to enter at 2300 please trade carefully next time  

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Smart scam thanks a lot  Angry
all the contributed members i talked to, lost a lot of money today because of this. every1 bought at 2300+ sat. Then the price dumped and we all lost 50-70% of our investment

All finished on me Smiley)) Ha-ha Smiley)) VOTE - 200000 satoshi   - our losses too
all the contributed members i talked to, lost a lot of money today because of this. every1 bought at 2300+ sat. Then the price dumped and we all lost 50-70% of our investment
Pump is Done

Pump #1 Statement.

Top Voted Coin : BLRY
Started Price : 651
Highest Price : 2400 (390%)
price while the pump ended : 1450
Total Contributed members : 135 member only
Total Volume: 4.62 BTC
Total Insurance amount : 0.27 BTC

You buy/sell only on left ...

Pump is DONE? When I buyed coin on 2400 sat ... It's SCUM . Bye.
Activity: 38
So what about "  insurance amount " was it enough to maintain price?
www.pumpmycoin.com
Pump is Done

Pump #1 Statement.

Top Voted Coin : BLRY
Started Price : 651
Highest Price : 2400 (390%)
price while the pump ended : 1450
Total Contributed members : 135 member only
Total Volume: 4.62 BTC
Total Insurance amount : 0.27 BTC

very very happy. i only lost $20 whewww almost lose $100  Grin  Wink
Activity: 171
ok. how good was it?
is everyone happy?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
...flop :-(.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Activity: 171
nothing again.
no result at all
www.pumpmycoin.com
please make sure to refresh the website ... just to make sure that every thing is in order
Pages:
Jump to: