Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 17. (Read 69618 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
$5+ next week
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX
guys, any news about upcoming swap?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
when i run wallet it doesnt sync and shows 0 connections
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Join the revolution
any discord link?
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
I have slots of Pure on POS. Should I taken my pure coins out and put in wallet??

What are you talking about you have slots of pure on POS that makes no sense?Huh
Activity: 31
I have slots of Pure on POS. Should I taken my pure coins out and put in wallet??
Activity: 71
Why did the announcement of a swap cause the price to drop so much? I don't understand. Did people lose faith in the coin?

People say they will lost half, if they have 2 master node, after swap they have only 1 master node.
Swap ratio 2:1, but then holders will receive airdrop with new coin 1:1
I think DEV team decide to swap because the coin will have a chance to payment method of their partners, fix many bugs of wallet and reward of masternode. I think it will have better price than now.

Swap has already taken place? where are some instructions?  Huh Cry
Honestly, PURE is one of the most stable masternode coins, at least in terms of its ROI.
I have followed the project over long period of time, its ROI has stayed stable.
Currently, each PURE masternode investor will earn their money back after 2 months running PURE masternode.
Since the third month, real profits will passively come into wallets.
Very impressive MN coin!
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PURE/

Well see what happens after this "swap" and after the dex goes to market. Be careful with your money Smiley
Why did the announcement of a swap cause the price to drop so much? I don't understand. Did people lose faith in the coin?

People say they will lost half, if they have 2 master node, after swap they have only 1 master node.
I think DEV team decide to swap because the coin will have a chance to payment method of their partners, fix many bugs of wallet and reward of masternode. I think it will have better price than now.

Yea the way the devs handled the swap really hurt the price and wasn't good at all for the coin I think they really need to rethink how they handle things like this. They shouldn't just announce a swap out of nowhere and then not give any instructions on what is going to happen or when it's going to happen then say oh your getting half the coins but you still need 5k for a masternode. Yea that really rubbed me the wrong way personally. IMO I will invest when I see a working product....
Activity: 23

Activity: 93
Merit: 13
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Need help with your PURE masternode?

The Setup Masternodes community can help you out!

Telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes
Main Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/are-you-running-any-masternodes-3196888
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
How do swap?

there's still no info
devs posted on discord that they'll release the info on 3-4 days yesterday
so it would be next wed or thursday probably (16 or 17th of may)

I'm really interested on how the swap will happen as well

and why doing a swap instead of a hard fork?
are we changing for a different chain or something like that?
Activity: 1085
How do swap?
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
SWAP announcement dropped the price or someone had good cash on that.

Is better to wait to buy after the swap?

Thanks for your reply :-)

If you dont functionally want to swap yourself then wait, but as far as price goes no one can tell you that, up for you to decide buy in price target.
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
What ROI this coin at Pos mining?
Activity: 50

Is better to wait to buy after the swap?

Thanks for your reply :-)
Activity: 1
Activity: 50
Why is the price dumping so hard?
I was planning to buy some Pure.

Please advise

Many thanks
R
Pages:
Jump to: