Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 16. (Read 69618 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
this swap seems shady because

- 2:1 swap decreases the net amount of everyones $pure into half

- you are forced into a airdrop of some kind of token for exchange of exact half your $pure

- the communication of details concerning the swap is unprofessional and odd

if the dev will fix this Pure could make it far beyond
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
is the swap really happening?
or it was just a rumour?

why not swapping 1:1 instead of doing this airdrop?
seems a bit less shady, don't you think?
People are still awaiting for the next announcement that will be made by the Dev but from my understanding, the swap will push-through. It is not a rumor and they already provided some information on what's gonna happen about it.

There will be a 2:1 swap at the beginning and an airdrop for those holders will follow (don't know the timeframe for it) moving forward. This decision was mostly criticized by the community and they didn't think this is a good idea. Their disappointment with this can be really seen in the price movement that we had few days ago.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
is the swap really happening?
or it was just a rumour?

why not swapping 1:1 instead of doing this airdrop?
seems a bit less shady, don't you think?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I opened my wallet, it gave me a message saying, "Error: Unsupported argument -socks found. Setting SOCKS version isn't possible anymore, only SOCKS5 proxies are supported." i have almost 500 pure coins in there..how to fix that? Huh
Recently, I began to often notice such messages that there are problems with the wallet. You may need to contact reddit to get a response.
https://www.reddit.com/r/PUREaltcoin/
Bitcore BTX
Those pure has telegram group? Plz I need the link to it, if they do..

Telegram group: https://t.me/Purealtcoin

Thanks  buddy, even its unofficial it helps growing the community
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
I think they handled this swap extremely poorly.... If you have 1 mn after the swap you will have to pay more just to keep the one masternode you already bought. That is not good business and I won't support someone that screws their investors like that no thank you!

If they change that and they handle it better I will be glad to re invest because I like the idea of the project just wish they didn't do the swap the way they are doing it. It left a bad taste in my mouth....
Really feeling the same emotion like yours. I feel like they betrayed their early investors with this swap and that really made the price go low as much as 50% from its price few days ago. It also appeared that their Dev is somehow not clear on what he will do moving forward because of the lack of information for this poorly-handled swap. Actually, I'm not surprised with what happened to its price because it is really expected for it to happen with the way things are unfolding today.

Just hoping here that they really made a good decision regarding this swap. They should value their investors more.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1085
Why network weight increased?
Activity: 267
Merit: 100

Telegram group: https://t.me/Purealtcoin
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
I think they handled this swap extremely poorly.... If you have 1 mn after the swap you will have to pay more just to keep the one masternode you already bought. That is not good business and I won't support someone that screws their investors like that no thank you!

If they change that and they handle it better I will be glad to re invest because I like the idea of the project just wish they didn't do the swap the way they are doing it. It left a bad taste in my mouth....
Bitcore BTX
Hey everyone

is there any update on the swap procedure / eta for the swap?

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I saw this good project. PURE is great. Obviously, PURE is the focus of everyone's attention. I hope that this project will achieve the greatest results in the future.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
I opened my wallet, it gave me a message saying, "Error: Unsupported argument -socks found. Setting SOCKS version isn't possible anymore, only SOCKS5 proxies are supported." i have almost 500 pure coins in there..how to fix that? Huh

Check the shortcut command line does not have -socks in it.  There may be a way to disable it in pure.conf too, but I am not sure.

If that does not work, back up your wallet.dat (and perhaps pure.conf if you have additional config in there) and try a fresh install into a different directory.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU BACK UP FIRST!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
please send me the link of discord team of pure coin I am not able to find this
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Both in terms of volumes and expected ROI, PURE is always among the top 10 in the list of coins on https://masternodes.online/

It is correct that it has lost about 50% in the last 7 days, but he has gained more than 100% since it was listed on exchanges and has made a lot of investor happy in the last six months with its very high ROI.

Today the dev and team are modifying the node reward system and wallet upgrades .... there will still be price turbulence and wallet synchronization problems, but in a few days everything will return to normal and PURE will continue to satisfy.

Within 1-2 months maximum launch of puredex.io with atomic swap ..... stay tuned!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Bitcore BTX
Telegram channel for those not liking discord due to security concerns would be very appreciated .

Anyway, something new regarding the announced swap? Is there a place keep ourself up to date (except discord)?

Regards
Activity: 42
Activity: 42
Why no update abt your swap and what is the reason for it
copper member
Activity: 280
Good job Pure dev  Wink
Activity: 2
guys, any news about upcoming swap?

I dont understand, what this swap means for us Coin Holder?
Pages:
Jump to: