Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 15. (Read 69618 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello Everybody,

I just bought some coins and trying to set up a masternode. I also send the coins already to my pure wallet. Is this wrong though?
Do I need to send them back to coinexchange now for a swap? Is this the worst timing for me? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks HD
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

after updating the wallet everything works and masternode too, the reward has changed now the masterpiece gives 30 coins, POS 5 coins
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Guys, i'm willing to buy $10k worth of Masternodes.

Are Pure masternode holders obtaining the promised rewards?

Shill me your coin Cheesy

Let the shilling begin!  Grin
Honestly speaking, we are indeed receiving the promised reward for setting up a MN for Pure but, it is very important to consider that we are having swap right now to kink out some problems in the wallet and to provide better future-proofing moving forward. So, if you'll gonna buy this coin for a MN, it is imperative to take into consideration the issues that we have right now.
so right now mn is work ? as I understand it, new coins are not currently available ?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

Let the shilling begin!  Grin
Honestly speaking, we are indeed receiving the promised reward for setting up a MN for Pure but, it is very important to consider that we are having swap right now to kink out some problems in the wallet and to provide better future-proofing moving forward. So, if you'll gonna buy this coin for a MN, it is imperative to take into consideration the issues that we have right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Hi guys, please lay out detailed instructions on what to do with coins when organizing SWAP we do not understand, thank you in advance
Activity: 2
I Have updated my wallet to prepare for the swap. what about the coins on crypto bridge? it has been disabled so we cannot get coins in or out?
Activity: 9
I don't get the consequences of this swap, buying a masternode now is still worth ?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
THIS IS PURE V1 UPDATE TO LOWER REWARDS AND HAVE STABLE SUPPLY DURING SWAP.
 PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PURE V1 TO VERSION V1.0.0.4 BEFORE BLOCK 167000
MASTERNODE REWARD 15
STAKING 5
AGAIN I AM TELLING THIS IS PURE V1 UPDATE TO CONTROL REWARDS AND AFTER EVERYONE UPDATES WE WILL START SWAP

NOTE THAT THIS IS JUST A RELEASE TO LOWER REWARDS AFTER BLOCK 167000 AND HAVE STABLE SUPPLY SO THAT WE CAN START SWAP AFTER EVERYONE UPDATE
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Currently estimated monthly income for each PURE masternode has stayed at $1.3k at current situation of both PURE network, its price, and Bitcoin price.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PURE/
Of course, the estimation will change when the whole crypto market take off later after ending recent massive corrections.
In my opinion, it's time to hop on with PURE.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
That the project and the team today is not very impressive and gives confidence to buy coins. Perhaps all this is because the market is falling in General or because there is no news. In General, is it planned to add coins to other exchanges?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Cryptobridge has wallet problem so its offline temporarily.Their wallet will be online soon

We just asked some users to stake and swapped a little amount to keep current network smooth with the stakes during swap
I've sent them some pure to my cryptobvridge pure address without knowing this...will I lose them?
Activity: 1085
Cryptobridge has wallet problem so its offline temporarily.Their wallet will be online soon

We just asked some users to stake and swapped a little amount to keep current network smooth with the stakes during swap
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
Yea I really think it was a way for them to either pay people with money they didn't have or possibly an exit scheme (which I hope isn't the case I would feel bad for everyone invested)

Its been planned on their roadmap since the beginning  Grin

If you checked, there is/was nothing planned for Q3 and beyond..

Activity: 69
Hello Admin! Why we can't take deposite address from cb? Cry
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX
Hi Pure community.

Updates regarding Puredex
Deposits and withdrawals
Market/order logic
2fa
Email confirmation
Hot/cold wallet setup
These modules have been completed and Puredex will be released in Q2 2018

Updates for Swap
Sorry for the inconvenience. Swap will start soon and we are working with coinexchange to help us facilitate the swap Process and they will host swap

Members and pure mods have tested pure exchange and feedback for the completed modules was very good by our members. Feedback is pinned in our discord .We plan to provide best services to pure community and bring all the crypto world integrations to Pure. Thanks to all Pure community for supporting us and always encouraging to innovate

will the swap be fine even when holding pure in qt-wallet/MN node or does it have to be on coinexchange?
Activity: 14
I have seen the demo movie on youtube of the new dex platform, it really looks amazing !
Looks like we had a dump the past couple of days, price is cheap for the moment and looks like a very good chance to pick some up cheap before the swap starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibjFKFHhZss
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Hi Pure community.

Updates regarding Puredex
Deposits and withdrawals
Market/order logic
2fa
Email confirmation
Hot/cold wallet setup
These modules have been completed and Puredex will be released in Q2 2018

Updates for Swap
Sorry for the inconvenience. Swap will start soon and we are working with coinexchange to help us facilitate the swap Process and they will host swap

Members and pure mods have tested pure exchange and feedback for the completed modules was very good by our members. Feedback is pinned in our discord .We plan to provide best services to pure community and bring all the crypto world integrations to Pure. Thanks to all Pure community for supporting us and always encouraging to innovate
hi guys, is there any news about the coin? why do not you develop more here? I do not have access to other resources and find out the news only here .. please write if something new will be  Undecided
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
I think they handled this swap extremely poorly.... If you have 1 mn after the swap you will have to pay more just to keep the one masternode you already bought. That is not good business and I won't support someone that screws their investors like that no thank you!

If they change that and they handle it better I will be glad to re invest because I like the idea of the project just wish they didn't do the swap the way they are doing it. It left a bad taste in my mouth....
Really feeling the same emotion like yours. I feel like they betrayed their early investors with this swap and that really made the price go low as much as 50% from its price few days ago. It also appeared that their Dev is somehow not clear on what he will do moving forward because of the lack of information for this poorly-handled swap. Actually, I'm not surprised with what happened to its price because it is really expected for it to happen with the way things are unfolding today.

Just hoping here that they really made a good decision regarding this swap. They should value their investors more.  Roll Eyes

Yea I really think it was a way for them to either pay people with money they didn't have or possibly an exit scheme (which I hope isn't the case I would feel bad for everyone invested)
Pages:
Jump to: