Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 12. (Read 69618 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I was banned for asking why my coins were not exchanged and deposited into my v2 wallet. I have
contacted dev several times since sunday on to have him respond once asking for tx id. which I sent
him and I guess for asking about the swap was blocked. anyone here that can help me get this issue
taken care of would be appreciated.10000 coins I am looking at losing.

thanks in advance

Obviously, you should give us the proofs/screenshots of your conversations. This project really has the pure poor communication.
Best wishes!

Would be happy to. images coming this afternoon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
I was banned for asking why my coins were not exchanged and deposited into my v2 wallet. I have
contacted dev several times since sunday on to have him respond once asking for tx id. which I sent
him and I guess for asking about the swap was blocked. anyone here that can help me get this issue
taken care of would be appreciated.10000 coins I am looking at losing.

thanks in advance

Obviously, you should give us the proofs/screenshots of your conversations. This project really has the pure poor communication.
Best wishes!
Activity: 18
could anyone please provide some serious information about the coinswap? I´m trying to get into the discord channel for several weeks now, but it´s not possible. :-(
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
I was really hoping for this project to succeed but looking at it now it seems poorly managed they announced the swap about a month ago and still nothing..... This has gotten ridiculous  Huh
contacted dev several times since sunday he responded sunday asking for tx id. which I sent
him and haven't heard back after numerous messages I sent never responded and was blocked.
 anyone here that can help me get this issue taken care of would be appreciated.10000 coins I am looking at losing.

thanks in advance
CoinExchange wallet now live again.

No official word on swap yet but can't be long now surely.

Join the discord to stay completely up to date
Discord link is  inactive. Russian moderator was so offended by me so decided to disable link for everybody  Grin
And everybody just wasting time asking dev here - he think that he is superstar and will never answer  Grin

Dear devs! Definitely, you should change attitude to the community which supports this project

Btw, do you intend marketing campaign?

Thanks.

Guys, what is going wrong? when swap will has the place? I guess you won't launch your own exchange as was stated before due every time postponed it
Best wishes!
Activity: 319
Merit: 100

Discord link is  inactive. Russian moderator was so offended by me so decided to disable link for everybody  Grin
And everybody just wasting time asking dev here - he think that he is superstar and will never answer  Grin
I am needing some help I sent my coins to wallet for swap and never received my coins or response. could someone please help me.

thanks
Activity: 301

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
No swap?
Why stake reward decreased?

Stake reward decrease to stabilise amounts for the swap, apparently

Yeah that's right. The amount of swap has to be stabilized

Coinexchange has to fix the wallet soon. Been so long offline getting silly now. CryptoBridge doesn't seem to have a problem   Undecided

they (CE) got problem because still have some user that sent coin to their exchange using 0.3 wallet. end up the coin missing..
so they need to fix it first before the official swap can happen.. but its look like they are too busy right now...  Angry Angry Angry Angry
I've sent pure from CryptoBridge to CE. CE said that waiting for dev's solutions and updates.

Dev can you comment this. Please affect to coinexchange!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Coinexchange has to fix the wallet soon. Been so long offline getting silly now. CryptoBridge doesn't seem to have a problem   Undecided

they (CE) got problem because still have some user that sent coin to their exchange using 0.3 wallet. end up the coin missing..
so they need to fix it first before the official swap can happen.. but its look like they are too busy right now...  Angry Angry Angry Angry

If people sent from old wallet is there any chance of getting the coins back or lost forever? At least issues create buying opportunity. 1/10th of price not long ago  Shocked
Activity: 174

Activity: 4

Activity: 31
Pure is yet another coin moving to the PIVX codebase