Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 44. (Read 69639 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
No sir,Network is Pure Pos now.You can buy on  coinexchange.Cryptopia coming soon too.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Can you still mine this coin?
Purifying The Blockchain
It was done in q4.Here is our discord link:
https://discord.gg/5eRmnV
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
you can join the slack .

same thing Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Not the same things. Once you start using discord, gonna never go back to slack.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
you can join the slack .

same thing Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Promising coin, I like Pure. But where is the discord channel? It was supposed to be done by Q4, 2017. Pretty disappointed that dev has not created it yet. Pure could have a bigger community by now.
There has already been a discord channel, I did not know. There is not much activity though. Possibly Dev is more active on Slack.

Activity: 17
Is there an subreddit for Pure? Can't seem to find it. If you want people to discover this coin and get more volume create one.

Edit: found it, saturdaymorning..
Activity: 78
For dev. Sunny - make an ICON on the official site tab.(browser bookmarks)
Activity: 174
Nice coin, but I am afraid I have discovered it too late. It just made a 10X rise so now it is too dangerous to buy. Should be bought before.

its still not late to join in.. because there still a lot of room for pure to grow.. what we will see is some big volume after cryptopia listing.. then the price will go up even further..
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Nice coin, but I am afraid I have discovered it too late. It just made a 10X rise so now it is too dangerous to buy. Should be bought before.
I bought this coin before it was even on exchanges. Then i bought more in the exchanges. What i do after huge jumps is buy after the correction  Grin

Every right move is quite simple, do not panic anytime, sell or buy, just calm down and think  Smiley
Activity: 221
I bought this coin before it was even on exchanges. Then i bought more in the exchanges. What i do after huge jumps is buy after the correction  Grin
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
Activity: 38
One of my best investments, I have a masternode on pure and couldn't be happier.
Price is very stable, it's good, no weak hands, only guys who have steel.....mind  Cheesy
We have not applied yet for listing on Kucoin.You can see previous post ,we will notify everybody after we apply.For cryptopia ,its coming in second week of january .Exact date will be announced soon.Thanks
sorry Wink yeap. Good luck at Kucoin Voting mission - want to donate a little )
Purifying The Blockchain
We have not applied yet for listing on Kucoin.You can see previous post ,we will notify everybody after we apply.For cryptopia ,its coming in second week of january .Exact date will be announced soon.Thanks
We will surely apply for kucoin listing by votes and we will have good rewards for all voters too.And Cryptopia listing is 100% confirmed.Thanks
where can i'm finding voting for the Pure on Kucoin. On official Round Vote - not.
Purifying The Blockchain
We will surely apply for kucoin listing by votes and we will have good rewards for all voters too.And Cryptopia listing is 100% confirmed.Thanks
yeah it its better hold your pure, it will raise up the prise  Grin

At least until Cryptopia listing. Should go for Kucoin after that. Would be cool to do a giveaway on the lead up to help spread awareness
Yes, giveaways i like  Grin

Airdrop, bounty, vote reward, staking - so sweet to my ears  Cheesy
Activity: 221
yeah it its better hold your pure, it will raise up the prise  Grin

At least until Cryptopia listing. Should go for Kucoin after that. Would be cool to do a giveaway on the lead up to help spread awareness
Yes, giveaways i like  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: