Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 45. (Read 69639 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
yeah it its better hold your pure, it will raise up the prise  Grin

At least until Cryptopia listing. Should go for Kucoin after that. Would be cool to do a giveaway on the lead up to help spread awareness
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
yeah it its better hold your pure, it will raise up the prise  Grin
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
buy 30k when price was $0.5 USD love pure dev  Kiss pure can bypass $20 easily  Cheesy

Wonderful invest you are doing.  Wink
I mined pure and hold some MNs,  I think i will not sell before Bittrex.  hahha
Me too. Just selling my 3 MN rewards from time to time, while the value keeps climbing and climbing!

I just find it hard selling staking/masternode rewards when price keeps rising.

Looking forward to hearing more about PureDex as things move on

Not harder than usual, it's same coins and amounts  Smiley

He means that every time he sells price has gone up so if he didn't sell he would have more money.

I don't touch PURE at all, there is a huge number coins/tokens for sell/buy, PURE is yet to come, it's only beginning  Wink
buy 30k when price was $0.5 USD love pure dev  Kiss pure can bypass $20 easily  Cheesy

Wonderful invest you are doing.  Wink
I mined pure and hold some MNs,  I think i will not sell before Bittrex.  hahha
Me too. Just selling my 3 MN rewards from time to time, while the value keeps climbing and climbing!

Not harder than usual, it's same coins and amounts  Smiley

He means that every time he sells price has gone up so if he didn't sell he would have more money.
True, but you can't be a good trader if you spend your time thinking what would have happened if you held/sold something...

Yeah I'd never get over some of the coins I've dropped in the past eek :S

Dread to think what some some bags would be worth now. I find it hard selling little bits here and there but you gotta do what you gotta do lol
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
buy 30k when price was $0.5 USD love pure dev  Kiss pure can bypass $20 easily  Cheesy

Wonderful invest you are doing.  Wink
I mined pure and hold some MNs,  I think i will not sell before Bittrex.  hahha

Not harder than usual, it's same coins and amounts  Smiley

True, but you can't be a good trader if you spend your time thinking what would have happened if you held/sold something...
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
buy 30k when price was $0.5 USD love pure dev  Kiss pure can bypass $20 easily  Cheesy

Activity: 323
Merit: 101

Activity: 267
I installed masternode exactly as in this video - https://youtu.be/egr38Nq7nsc
I did everything exactly according to the instructions, but after starting my masternode has the status of "NOT IN THE MASTERNODE LIST".
I've been racking my head for more than one day, and I no longer have the strength. Help please, who faced this problem, and I no longer have the strength.

Join us on slack, we can help you better in the masternode channel:

https://join.slack.com/t/purealt/shared_invite/enQtMjkyMDU5OTI3NTg3LTM0NTQ1NDcxYmUwNDlhYjdmMmUwMDFlZWJiMzlhNDFjZWY1NTJhNTMxYzAxMjg5NjExYzhmMjIyNTZhNTJmYzI
Activity: 322
I installed masternode exactly as in this video - https://youtu.be/egr38Nq7nsc
I did everything exactly according to the instructions, but after starting my masternode has the status of "NOT IN THE MASTERNODE LIST".
I've been racking my head for more than one day, and I no longer have the strength. Help please, who faced this problem, and I no longer have the strength.
Hi there,

I'm putting together an evaluation matrix of all notable Anonymous/Private cryptocurrencies, and could use your help clarifying Pure.    Feedback including reference to something official (website, whitepaper etc) or Dev comments (or devs themselves) would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymity-security-and-privacy-anonymous-cryptocurrency-enhancement-comparsion-2669844

This is ninja by the way. Great work and thanks for wanting to include PURE

Activity: 77
I must say, when I mined this I did it PUREly because I got a tip and went to the slack which seemed active. I did not have any expectations at all.
Furhter down the line when i got the possibility to setup an MN, I dont even think it took 5 minutes until I received help, step by step how to set it up.
I mean these days you can have running on sites such as Node-vps (not advertising), but that someone took the time to sit with me to setup a vps asking nothing in return, and even declining when I offered, that gave me a good feeling.
Honestly, the community is very strong and the devs keep us updated and asks for our feedback which is just the way things should be done.

I must admit that I had chaincoin at a point so one is always a bit careful after that, but this team actually keeps delivering and the value goes up even without any hype.
Wonder what will happen when people actually starts talking about it.

Anyway, I might be rambling but honestly, it is a gem.

Activity: 160

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Do you think the price can go to$40?
Well if this happens i can surely upgrade my car...
Seriously though? Very possible! The coin is still in it's infancy and already doing extremely well. Most importantly, devs are very active, helpful, and get the job done without much of a fuss...

yes it can easly go to that price..
and i dont think 100usd was difficult to reach after pure get listed in crytophia and kucoin...

Let's hope!
Activity: 174
Seriously though? Very possible! The coin is still in it's infancy and already doing extremely well. Most importantly, devs are very active, helpful, and get the job done without much of a fuss...

yes it can easly go to that price..
and i dont think 100usd was difficult to reach after pure get listed in crytophia and kucoin...
Activity: 174
Hi everyone sorry to bother, but i have a lot of PUREs on Yobit.net for a while now, and I can't withdraw them... Any ideas on how to proceed?

Do not confuse Pura with Pure

that was difference pure.. dont buy that coin or you will end up lost your btc hehe..
purealt.org still not listing in yobit and dev already cancel the application because yobit to slow..
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Pages:
Jump to: